Soft cup

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Soft cup

Postby MomInNV » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Ok ladies I'm in need of "guidance". DH and I are ttc and well he isn't able to "finish" inside me, so we are attempting a work around. So I've been giving him the Instead soft cup and he "finishes" in that. So here's my concern when I fold the cup to insert it, I feel like I'm spilling it when it goes in. Is there any other way that might be easier? Should I attempt the "turkey baser" method?
MomInNV
Friend

Re: Soft cup

Postby Trinette » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi,
I have used softcup and I know what you mean. While that is a good choice, i would prefer it after the sperm was already inside. I would try turkey baster or syringe method. Just remember not to try to put anything through your cervix and you will be fine. And maybe have him insert it in doggie position? Good luck!
I am 33, DH is 25, Trying for baby #1
Ovulatory Issues
Started trying October 2012
HSG showed blocked tube, Early 2013
Laparoscopy September 2013, tube corrected, scar tissue and fibroid removed-tubes were "handcuffed" away from ovaries.
Didn't respond to clomid
Late 2013 moved on to injectable medications
IUI in May 2015, BFN
IUI March 3, 2016....STILL HOPEFUL!!!

HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WANNABEMOMMIE2013
http://www.gofundme.com/OurDreamIVF

<3
Trinette
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MomInNV » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Thank you Trinette, I think I'll try the medicine syringe next and then put in the soft cup.
MomInNV
Friend

Postby Trinette » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:36 am

And hey, I hope my comments here are not unwelcome. I had never heard of the issue that you mentioned so i googled it and it seems fairly common. I don't know the reasons behind it, nor will i ask out of respect for you and your partner. I have read other's accounts of the issue and the common thread is that it is hard on the woman and can feel hurtful in some ways. I just wanted to know that I feel for you and I am thinking of you and hoping that everything will work out for you. Also, I read that there are some exercises that may help. I'm sure you probably have already researched this, but in case you hadn't, I found this site that discusses a 96% success rate. Best of luck to you <3

http://www.delayedejaculationresources.com
Ovulatory Issues
Laparoscopy September 2013, tube corrected, scar tissue and fibroid removed-tubes were "handcuffed" away from ovaries.
Didn't respond to clomid
IUI in May 2015, BFN

<3
Trinette
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MomInNV » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:51 am

Replies are always welcome and thank you.

We tried the syringe method this morning. My opk was positive witch I didn't think it would be until Friday or Saturday. Fingers crossed.
MomInNV
Friend

Postby Trinette » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 am

Lots of baby dust to you. Sperm is stronger in the am!
Ovulatory Issues
Didn't respond to clomid
IUI in May 2015, BFN

<3
Trinette
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Buddy Groups