New cycle, new hope

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New cycle, new hope

Postby Nic&la » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:19 am

Hi

I'm back having not been around for a while and looking for some buddies as I am once again CD1 and going into my 8th cycle/10th month of TTC no#1 - in this time I have been up, down, fearful, hopeful, downright unreasonable to everyone around me including myself. I've been unhappy and put on a tonne of weight, passed up a promotion at work (because of course I can't be a mother AND successful) given up the pleasures of smoking and (some) drinking and (almost) all caffeine. I've shy'ed away from social events because I can't - rather don't want to - discuss anything except my chart and what DPO I am......

.....can anyone relate? I'd love to meet some other neurotic TTC'ers to pass the time with. By myself I just turn into a big ball of crazy!!
Married May 2015 me Nic 29 DH 36
TTC #1

My Ovulation Chart
Nic&la
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: New cycle, new hope

Postby Juliet1231 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:58 am

Hey, I feel like I am in the same state - I've "hibernated" all winter after a miscarriage at the beginning of December, and not interested in having any other conversations with anyone beyond TTC, lol. I've put on weight too and have been irritable, etc. Right now I am around 9dpo, and will start testing when my husband arrives (we live in different countries at the moment, not ideal, I know!) on 3.12, the day before my period is due. The wait is unbearable, particularly having to do it alone!
Juliet1231

Re: New cycle, new hope

Postby Nic&la » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 am

Hi Juliet, thanks for replying! And I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. There is nothing worse that can happen to a woman I think, And I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you.

I believe I had a chemical this last cycle. On DPO11 I tested and got such a quick second pink line. I was over the moon, and cried so much. Unfortunately the line faded with each subsequent test until 4 days later AF came.

But so we continue right like nothing ever happened.

Anyways, DPO9 is such an annoying limbo time! Is there anything you're doing to pass the time, except for reading BFP stories and NOT drinking caffeine - or is that just me lol?!
Married May 2015 me Nic 29 DH 36
TTC #1

My Ovulation Chart
Nic&la
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Buddy Groups