11 DPO...Need buddy please!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

11 DPO...Need buddy please!

Postby kalialoha » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:36 am

I'm 11 DPO today. I had a BFN at 9dpo. I had sporting today. Does this make me out? Is AF just coming early? Its just a bit of blood when I wipe. Small small amount. Lighter than any AF spotting. Am I just hoping too much? I'm not going to buy any more tests until AF is late, so we'll see. Advice in the mean time? Any hope?
kalialoha

Re: 11 DPO...Need buddy please!

Postby Chickichinowa » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:20 am

Hi there, I'm afraid I don't have any advice for you but I have spent the last 2+ years in a similar position so I can empathise with and understand your position if nothing else. I'm currently 11dpo. We bd'd both days prior and the day of getting a pos opk so believe we had the timing right and now live in hope. In previous months it became typical to get some pre af spotting but as of yet I haven't. As usual, I have sore, swollen breasts, my temp has been generally high, in particular at night, I've been having vivid dreams, hunger pangs, gas and extreme fatigue. Yesterday I had some dizzy spells and had some lower abdomen and cervical cramps which now seem to have dissapated. Wishing this is our month! Have you had any news? Baby dust to you and all hopeful mums in the tww. Xx
Chickichinowa
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups