Dreaming of a "Pink" Christmas

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Dreaming of a "Pink" Christmas

Postby AdventureGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:33 am

Oh that is pretty cool that they'll learn them! please do post them! Yeah I will definitely be ordering a pile a cheapies. I'm waiting till Friday since if AF is showing up it will be by then for sure.

Are we supposed to be moving to a new chat thread? Who's in charge of that?
Me: 35
DH: 40
DD A : 12 /Oct /10
DD B : 19 /Jul /12
Angel Baby 1 @ 10wks September 2015
TTC #3 again... since March 2016
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:38 am

I think we still have Amaura in the tww and then we can move to onother thread.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:23 am

Good morning ladies

I wanted to chime in on the BBT. I have seen many people over time post about taking there temp a few times or even multiple times thru out the day. This will lead to inaccurate results. Basal body temperature is your core temp when your body is at rest. After you get up and move around it is no longer valid. Temps change thru the day and for our intended purpose are only reliable first thing upon waking. I see lots of people stressing over temps taken after the initial morning temp and I just wanted to try to ease some of the anxiety.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/ ... ?p=1;8;0;0

Hope this is helpful.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AdventureGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:39 am

Oh Wish.. I've been temping for years. With my body the temperature actually doesn't fluxuate if I get up and pee and go back to bed in the middle of the night or if I wake up and am laying in bed and then fall asleep and temp an hour later. Which is why I think for me it's my battery. I have recorded my temp for several cycles over the years periodically through the night and recorded no changes in temp. I do totally appreciate your trying to help ease my anxiety... really I do because I get pretty ridiculous for myself. hee hee... unfortunately this is my usual way during the tww.. hahahhaha. I'm such a control freak worrier. lol

On another note.. I started getting crampy about twenty minutes ago.. expecting to see af when I went pee... nothing.. got curious and checked my cx.. she's so high up there and feels like she is backward facing..like I literally couldn't touch the tip.. and normally I can around now especially... and ridiculously creamy, which is also not normal to me during this point in my cycle.. and I've been noticing discharge in my undies... which could mean pg... but I spose we'll see... Could Thursday/Friday get here already dangit!!
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AdventureGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:29 am

I'm totally cramping again... expect AF will be showing up a few days early.. which means something is off in my body... bleh. Getting older is so weird when TTC... like I've noticed all kinds of odd for me symptoms during my cycles lately. There's always next month hopefully! hee hee. Sending out positive thoughts for all of the ladies today.
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby southernbelle » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:48 am

Hi ladies! So weird I stopped getting notifications!

Danaa sorry about the UTI. I hope you're feeling better.

Adventure, I hope af doesn't show her ugly face for you!

Nicky, I'm so sorry for your loss! :(

Amanda, I'm still holding out hope for you girl!!!

PhDer, hope first tri isn't brutal for you. I was lucky enough to have first tri fatigue plus a ton of extra progesterone. Not fun! lol

EOE hello!!

afm, 19w today. Spent the weekend doing chores and making dd's room safe for her. We're going to try to transition her to her big girl bed this weekend. Wish me luck! I went shopping for bedding for her yesterday and spent a fortune! At first I felt really guilty about it because we really don't have the money, but then got over it. She'll hopefully use these sheets for years to come and the set is gorgeous and makes me happy to spoil her a little.
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby amaura » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 am

Hi ladies - just a quick check in. 11 dpo today and Bfn. I'm feeling a little disheartened about it. I'll catch up on personals later. Xoxo
Me - 34
Husband - 34
Son - 7 (a happy accident)
TTC #2 since April 2014

July 2015: HSG Scan shows tubes open and clear!
9/14/15: BFP - Ectopic :angel: (9/29/15: Laparoscopic surgery - saved right tube; HSG kept rising and received doses of methotrexate on 10/6 and again 10/14.)
June 2016: Repeat HSG - tubes are open and clear!
8/15/16: BFP, betas 15, 44, 176, 662, 66@6w :angel:

My Ovulation Chart
amaura
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Hello ladies! Wow, did take me some time to go thr all the msgs. Thank you for all the condolences. I am much better today.

Danna: I hope your UTI is gone by now. I asked the pics of your zoo! I am not on instagram, and not even a frequent user of fb. I am technologically challenged that way! Btw, booty shaking is my fav activity. I love dancing. Awesome on weight loss. You are inspiring me.

Skegirl: Welcome to the group!

Adventure Girl: Thanks for the tips hun. You made me laugh with all the peesticks shopping :rofl: Good luck with testing now! Its almost there. Fxed, you get that BFP. Abd enjoy temping. It sucks for me. Tried it 3 times i think. Even though i got clearly pre and post o temps, my charts look like a ragged mountain valley. So i just stopped.

Loz: I am very glad that your blood test atleast paved way for some plan ahead. Good to know DH results are fine too. Good luck.

South: Thank you. I am eagerly waiting for your anatomy scan now!

Amaura: I am sorry about the BFN. But i am still holding out hope for you. Fxed. Hopefully, all that sickness was pregnancy related.

Star: Good luck with tww! Any word on loan yet?

Fly: I hope your praying mantis brings you the much awaited BFP. Good luck.

Wish: Get that o sooner.. And catch the lil egg this time. Goid luck.

PHDer: Rest all you need hun. First trimester is tricky for most females.

I hope i didnt miss anyone. Ttc, Durrae, Courtney: Hoping you ladies are doing well too.

AFM, most painting work in the apartment and some fixings are in place. Now packing begins. We will be shifting next weekend. And finalizing furniture as well. I am excited and tired. Break from ttc has made me appreciate the other pretty things in my life. Hoping i can remember this. Job, and shifting. Busy busy times ahead. But i am proud of myself,i managed to catch up on some exercise routine continuously for last 6 days, even though i keep changing times for it everyday. I am rooting for BFPs this month. Let them pour..
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Also, i think that we should get a new thread started. I think some of us are still in Tww, but i guess, all our cycles are at a difft phase right now. So hopefully everyone will be ok with it.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AdventureGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:32 pm

I agree Nicky.. do you want to start it? I think Wish posted some ideas for the name? Yeah the peestick shopping trip was pretty funny. My neighbor and friend came along and both of them know we're trying and they both walked into the dollar store and began perusing the aisles, and as I was ringing up my two tests purchase very discreetly, they bith shout across the store.. D we found something you'll be needing (indicating the peesticks. Hahahahaha... not knowing I'd already found them and was buying them. It was very funny to all of us once they realised I was already buying them. Hee hee

South That has happened to me before and I realised that I had used full editor and accidentally unclicked the notifications box.Oops. Can't wait for your anatomy scan also! Yay for 19 wks too.. almost over the hump. Post pics of the bed set!! I love seeing others great finds!

Danaa... I forgot to cheer you on about the weight loss. I know you've been working hard. It's so great to see the work pay off in a positive way! Way to go girl!

Amaura... I'm still fx for our bfps girl. When is af due?

AFM Cramps are gone.. uterus feels sore a little. I swear I keep feeling damp ot liquid coming out down there.. and run to the bathroom only to wipe a thickish milky white non odious cm. So idk what the heck is going on... waiting for 12dpo..tick tock tick tock... can I get a sleeping draft for the next three days and a nanny to handle the girls needs... lol
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby starMint » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:28 pm

I'm sure I'm just skipping pages on here things move so fast :rofl:
Danaa - not sure if I congratulated you on the weight loss - way to go!!!
Phder - I'm excited to hear how your first tri is progressing and I'm FXing for this to be your rainbow baby
AG - those sound like promising symptoms! I'm looking forward to a ton of tests
Amaura - you still have a good looking temp to be proud of :)
Nicky - happy to hear you are doing well - GL on the move
South - sometimes you have to splurge!
I know I am missing people but am too lazy to back track through the thread so i'm just sending out some happy baby dust vibes to you all (Loz, Harmony, Fly ----.

AFM - I think I'll start testing on Wednesday - it would put me at 9DPO. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic about my loan... i didn't get the low interest rate bank, but I like this back up bank (and their numbers are decent). I think the process will take 30-35 days from today to get to closing. So you wont hear much about my loan stuff until it finalizes and I can squeee about the house happening :)
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#3 starting Nov 27, 2017 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur (been doing 7 units hGH since 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AdventureGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Hey girls.. I started our new thread.. didn't want the powers that be to get mad and kick us out.. lol

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=242973
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Wishfull » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Found it!
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups