Symptom spotting. Always..

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Symptom spotting. Always..

Postby Kristadevin2529 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:47 am

So we've been ttc for 4 months now. Every month I attribute every little thing to possible pregnancy.. or I'll think I'm out that month because I haven't experienced a symptom yet. I'm only 5 dpo and so far I think I've felt how I do every month.

One concern or question I have is that I never get sore breasts. I've never ever had them for af but so many success stories of ttc people discuss sore breasts within days of ovulation...

Anyone else not get sore breasts but still a bfp? ?

This month I tracked my ovulation with clear blue. Got a positive this past Monday. We also dtd with preseed. Fingers crossed...
Kristadevin2529
Friend

Re: Symptom spotting. Always..

Postby starnbabycrazy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:22 am

I would get them on certain cycles but not others, in march when i got my bfp i had NO SORE BOOBS until cd 32 when my period was already technically late. Ive had lots of cycles with sore boobs when i was not pregnant. its a crap shoot. what helped me was every month for a year, id write down all of my symptoms. that way one month if i got excited i could go and look and say oh nope, i had the same symptoms that month and i was not pregnant.

in march when i got my bfp, my only symptoms close to my normal period days were hot flashes, greasy skin and being exhausted. then sore boobs, then just AF type cramps constantly, just felt like AF was comin any day now its a constant feeling of your going to bleed any second.

Hope this helps!
starnbabycrazy

Postby Kristadevin2529 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:51 am

@starnbabycrazy Sorry I only seen your response now!!

It is funny you say that you recorded every symptom monthly, I have recently been doing the same exact thing! I checked the last few days the symptoms I felt and compared them to last month to determine it was probably just my normal monthly symptoms...

I am only 9dpo now and other then dull cramps on and off and flu like symptoms (never experienced this before - but lots of colds and flu are going around!) everything else feels okay. My skin was actually really oily and gross the last week but then today I woke up and it was not oily and really quite clear. Kind of odd as I usually tend to break out 5-7 days before my period.

Here is to hoping I get my BFP this month! Did you wait and test until you missed AF?

This month we used preseed, only major thing we did different.

Thanks again for your input:)
Kristadevin2529
Friend

Postby starnbabycrazy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:59 am

I waited until i was pretty late! almost a week or more if i remember correctly! Like i said the sore boobs that started after AF was due and greasy skin were first indicators, other than that I just constantly felt like I was going to get my period....still not here ;) Saw my babies heart beat yesterday! FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU!
starnbabycrazy

Return to TTC Buddy Groups