Hoping for a Merry Birthday Baby!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hoping for a Merry Birthday Baby!

Postby Nickysy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:19 am

Hello ladies..

Sparkle: I hope you are enjoying being preggo now!

Danaa: I agree to every single word. People say try and relax. Very difficult. Def dont want to wait that long. Me and DH had a long chat about it, and we have decided to not prolong any of it. Sep will be our 1st year mark, and if nothing till then, we will go for ivf. We will try it once, else go for adoption. If we can manage financially, might even go for 2 rounds. But thats a limit. Sometimes i think its important to set deadlines. In this case, dealing with infertility can be a long challenge. I hope you are soon getting pregnant. Natural or not, you will be a beautiful mother. Dont let this ivf get to your soul. Its just a means to get something you have so long cherished. Good luck with your appointment.

Newstory: Wow, your DH sounds so hard working. Yup, my DH is in medical field. Pursuing his residency in neurosurgery. So i get you on social gatherings. Family functions, weddings..even the ones on his relatives sides. Been there in attendance in lieu of him. But, he absolutely adores what he is doing, and i am not complaining:) tww is diffixult to ignore.. I have tried loads of things. Doesnt leave back of my mind. Good luck. I hope it passes in a jiffy and gives you a juicy BFP at the end of it.

EOE, hello..

AFM, nothing much to report. Waiting for AF to begin so we can start ttc again. I am done with most basic work in the house. Now its the furniture time.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:29 am

Nicky like u said is very important to set some limits during this process,same as you no more than two tries,I don't want to get stuck into this tww period.With a bit of help and some healing we will adopt.Nicky if ivf would have been a sure thing I wouldn't have thought about it twice and I would have done it long time ago but teh price plus the low chances of success makes this process very very hard.About this talk wth hard working husbands and attending familiy gatherings and receptions and parties,etc ,I get u ladies so well,I have been there and Im still going trough that.....lucky DH and I have a good solid relationship and I don't care anymore.
Rainy weather here in Romania and im craving all sorts of foods and chocolate plus my boobs are incredibly sore like never before,I think is Bcs my progesterone is super high this cycle,I already started my AF feelings/symptoms so she will be here on Wednesday if not Tuesday.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewStory » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:19 am

Hi ladies! I hope you're all doing ok!

Nicky - wow neurosurgery is incredible that is a real vocation and huge commitment for you both. But what an amazing job to do :) I'm glad your house is coming together. Hopefully your new cycle starts ok and your body has had a good break for TTC

Danaa I understand how you feel about IVF, we are the same. It is such a hard process to go through. I guess we just have to take it as it comes.

How is everyone else doing? Sparkle and Chorse how are you feeling?

Babylove are you still following along with us? If so how are you doing?

Emily I hope you're enjoying your time off and visitors.

AFM 11dpo BFN and feeling pms/AFish nothing very unusual for me. I guess we're just waiting to see. My friend who had the dream is still convinced I'm pregnant, she was making me laugh yesterday. She is so hopeful it's kind of refreshing because I'm trying to be ambivalent (and failing) if anything her excitement made me smile.

I hope you're all having a good week ladies sending you all lots of good happy thoughts whatever you're all doing xxx
Me: 32 DH:34

Married 4 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Taking:
Prenatals + omegas, RRLT

Healthy eating & juicing daily.

Diagnosed stage 2 endometriosis Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear!

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Nickysy » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:08 am

Newstory: I guess we all understand the uncertainty that every month brings while ttc! Fxed for you, your friend is right! We all need to feed on others emotioms sometimes. Glad her excitement made you smile..good luck hun! Like you said, lets take one step at a time.
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewStory » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:15 am

Thanks Nicky. I have started spotting today and temp dropped so I think AF is one her way. This is very early for me though my period isn't due til Saturday and I normally have a 14day luteal phase so this would be a very short cycle &LP for me :( I know when I o'd for sure due to USS monitoring this month. IDK what's going on !
Me: 32 DH:34

Married 4 years,
TTC#1 since Jan 2015

Taking:
Prenatals + omegas, RRLT

Healthy eating & juicing daily.

Diagnosed stage 2 endometriosis Dec 2016, tubes, uterus etc clear!

My Ovulation Chart
NewStory
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby chorse37 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:05 am

Hey Ladies. I am always impressed by the strength and compassion I see on this board. You are all awesome!

Nicky and Danaa, your courage is inspiring. I know you will make great moms, whether it is naturally, through IVF, or adoption.

Is there anyone left waiting to test? New, I'm sorry you're seeing AF signs, but there's still hope till she shows in full force, especially because you're early. Still FXing for you.

Sparkle, did you make your way over to the preg board? My November due date club has been really quiet, which is one of the reasons I'm still stalking all of you over here. :)

Emily, haven't seen you check in for a while. Did your visit with your girlfriend go well?

AFM, I'm down with a sinus infection. The doc said if I wasn't pregnant that they would just tell me to take ibuprofen and fight through it, but because I am they have me on antibiotics and a couple different antihistamines. I am usually a very healthy person but I have already been sick several times during this pregnancy. It's no joke that your immune system takes a hit! I had been suffering from seasonal allergies for the past few weeks but I was avoiding taking anything because all the allergy meds are class B - not proven safe but no evidence of harm - and I just wasn't willing to take the risk. The doc scolded me for that and said my lack of symptom management might have caused this. You live and you learn.
Me/DH: 29/30, together since 2006, TTC #2
Irregular dRVVT clotting results, irregular HSG results, no diagnoses
:angel: :angel: :angel:
Rainbow arrived 10/24/16 at 37 weeks, small but perfect!
My Ovulation Chart
chorse37
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SparkleAndFade » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:54 am

Hi all -

Thank you for the many congrats. Sorry I have been quiet. I have some issues with an anxiety disorder and after finding out about being pg I went into a pretty bad downward spiral with negative thoughts, struggling to eat or sleep. I had a very tough pregnancy my first time (preeclampsia) and also suffered from postpartum depression/anxiety. So I got overwhelmed for a bit there. I am slowly doing better though. Just trying to think positively.

Dana, I hope your spirits have been lifted even a little bit while visiting family. It can be a tough road sometimes, but you seem like a strong woman. Sending you additional strength!

Chorse, I looked at the preg board briefly, but like you saw that it is very quiet. I'm sorry you're sick! Being pg and being sick is the WORST. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hello EOE :)
Me (32)
DH (32)
Married September 2015
DD (6)
TTC baby #2 for me and #1 for him :)
Cycle #5
4-20-16 :bfp:

My Ovulation Chart
SparkleAndFade
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:09 am

All good with me,saw my doc,my uterus,cervix in good shape no fibroid no inflamated cervix.Af showed up today and im taking it easy,looking forward to go home to my boys and talk to DH about scheduling an apoiment with the IVF clinic.I hope all of you are doing great and you soon to be moms are enjoying ur pregnancy.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Babylove2 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm here... I took a little hiatus. I just found out that my egg quality was low and my OB NEVER told me?! This was 6 months ago! 6 months wasted?! I could have been working with and RE this entire time, as some of you know we gave ourselves just one year of trying. My OB prescribed Clomid, but I think she just prescribed it to me as a catch all. I don't need clomid, the last thing I need is to elevate my FSH levels! Ugh. So, I decided based on this new info, I was owed at least a conversation with an RE to see if there is anything I can do for high FSH. Currently I have taken matters into my own hands and reading, "It starts with the Egg," and am now taking new supplements on top of my Prenatal. Sorry for my absence, Ladies. I was in a funk, angry, sad... Just a heap of emotions. Mainly just pissed I wasted time, of which I don't have to waste.

On another note, huge congrats to Sparkle!!!! Thanks for continuing to post everyone, and I appreciate you asking about me. It means more to me than you know!
Babylove2
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby chorse37 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:57 am

Sparkle, I'm sorry for your negative emotions but I'm glad to hear you are working through it. My SIL had a very difficult time with postpartum depression from her first pg and anxiety with her second pg, too. I hope you have the support you need through your doctor and loved ones and the strength to ask for help when you need it.

Danaa, that's great news that everything looks good from your appointment! You sound like you're in good spirits, too. Looking forward to the next steps in your journey.

Baby, that is SHOCKING how your OB treated you! Glad you are getting the heck out of there. I wish that bad docs had some repercussions for their actions but the whole system is so foggy and and it is so easy to mislead patients who are vulnerable and desperate. My first OB treated me like I was the first woman to ever miscarry and like everything was a surprise even though when I later did my own research on my stats I found that it was the likely outcome both times. She did nothing to prepare or help me through it and made me feel guilty and like I was defective. It is night and day with my new OB and I wish I had started with him. Take the time to find an RE that understands you and that you trust. It will be worth it.

I think everyone could benefit from a :grouphug: today.

AFM, I got my blood test results yesterday! It is NIPT, or cell free fetal DNA, which looks at placental DNA that's circulating in the mom for chromosomal trisomies, microdeletions, and sex chromosome errors. I found out that... the baby is perfect... and... it's a girl! I thought I wanted a boy but discovered that I am 100% not disappointed. I'm just so happy that she's healthy and I can't wait to see her again next week at my end of 1st trimester ultrasound!
Me/DH: 29/30, together since 2006, TTC #2
Irregular dRVVT clotting results, irregular HSG results, no diagnoses
:angel: :angel: :angel:
Rainbow arrived 10/24/16 at 37 weeks, small but perfect!
My Ovulation Chart
chorse37
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:58 pm

Hello ladies.. Sry been MIA. Work is making me travel and i am exhausted!

Newstory: I am so sry about the spotting! Its just frustrating. I hope u are feeling better. Hugs

Chorse: Awesome news! Congrats for a healthy girl.. I would love to have a girl child some day..fxed for a smooth pregnancy . and hopefully you are better now.

Sparkle: Sry about all the raw emotions. Glad to hear you are feeling better now. And not all pregnancies have to be the same. My mum had pre-eclampsia when i was about to be born, to an extent that docs had said they might not be able to save the baby. Byt here i am. Mum went on to have two little brothers for me after that, and she was perfectly fine in both those pregnancies. So rry and think positive. I am sure you will be fine! Fxed for you..

Danaa: So happy to hear everything is fine and you are in the process of fixing an appointment for IVF now. When are you getting back home?

Babylove: Sry about your ob. I hope you find a good RE soon. Good luck.

EOE, hello

AFM, so new month. We had decided to resume ttc. But now we arent sure. I have to travel for work again, dates are yet not fixed. But will prob be coinciding with my ovulation days. So we dont know. Nonetheless, i am def in a better frame of mind to resume ttc.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon May 02, 2016 6:49 am

Hello ladies.. Where is everyone?? Board has been a lil quiet
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon May 02, 2016 6:54 am

Still here but I don't post as much,I dide felt to good these last few days.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Emily1989 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:10 am

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL. Just trying to focus on my health and losing weight, but still BDing and staying hopeful! Just ended my fertile week. Last cycle was hard. I had my first indent on the new FRERs that got my hopes up so high that when AF showed I bawled my eyes out. So I really don't want that again. I ordered some high sensitivity internet cheapies because I've sworn off FRERs and I am not testing early anymore. This month should be alright for that because we are in the process of moving so super busy. I want to do personals but I have to get to work now. Later, my dears!!
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Nickysy » Tue May 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Good luck emily! Sry you had to endure the nasties last cycle. We have all been there def. Ennoy moving..

EOE, hello. Hiping you guys are doing well.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups