Hopeful BFP Cycle Buddies - TTC #1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hopeful BFP Cycle Buddies - TTC #1

Postby Milabean25 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:23 am

Hi Ladies,

Im looking for cycle buddies ! My DH and I are TTC #1 and this will be our second month trying. Last month was a bit of a guessing game as I had no idea when I ovulated and just went solely on my Ovia app (and when my DH was home - he travels alot!). This month I plan to use OPK's and monitor CM/CF.

Would love to have some other 'mummiestobehopefully' to symtom spot, chat and generally go through this with!

Im on CD7 currently so am about 5 days away from my fertile window.

xxx
Me - 24 & DH - 29
TTC #1 Second Cycle
*Hoping for our little bundle soon*
Milabean25

Re: Hopeful BFP Cycle Buddies - TTC #1

Postby Emily1989 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:56 am

Hi Milabean! Welcome to the boards!! My DP and I are TTC #1 as well. :) we are on our 3rd month, but I have been trying to focus more on losing weight than getting pregnant because my family and his are both extremely fertile, but I think if I lose some weight and try not to stress about TTC then it'll happen. I tried OPKs last month and BD every day of my fertile window and still nothing. AF came early, in fact. I was so mad. So this month, I'm not tracking anything, and we just BD when the mood strikes us. I am on CD12 right now and 3 days into my fertile window and we haven't BD a single time in my window yet. :( he has been too tired every night. Hopefully tonight!!
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Milabean25 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:29 am

Hi Emily!

Oh no- Im really putting alot into OPK's this month cause I have absolutely no idea when I ovulate, hopefully it will work! Lets hope this is the month for both of us! Im hoping il get good BD time in this month as my hubby is home this weekend and hopefully a few nights next week. I hope yours is in the mood tonight ;)

Im a terrible symtom spotter so the next few weeks are going to be a long wait for me!

Do you have any symtoms when you ovulate?
Me - 24 & DH - 29
TTC #1 Second Cycle
Milabean25

Postby Emily1989 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:30 am

Hi Milabean! Sorry, I lost track of this thread and couldn't find it again! I hope you didn't think I had forgotten you. :) my DP and I were able to BD 4 times total in my fertile window. Hoping it was enough. I felt cramps in my lower abdomen on Thursday that I thought might be O pains, so I am thinking I am anywhere from 3-5 dpo now. AF is due next Thursday, 4/21 and just hoping she doesn't show.

How is your cycle going? What dpo are you now? I hope you and your hubby are well!! How have the OPKs worked for you? What kind were you using?
Emily (26)
DP (27)
My nephew arrived 2/19/16. His nephew arrived 2/12/16. We're hoping it's our turn next!
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Milabean25 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:48 am

Hi Emily!

No worries, ah so still a bit of a wait for you!

Im not sure tbh - I got a strong opk on monday and then cramps on Tuesday evening and as of this morning no more EWCM. We managed to dtd 4 times in my fertile window, so im hopeful. I just used cheap poundshop opks, so if i dont get my BFP this cycle I will use another brand.

So i think im 1dpo today? Does that sound right?

Have you had any symtoms so far? and what brank opk do you use?
Me - 24 & DH - 29
TTC #1 Second Cycle
Milabean25

Postby Emily1989 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:15 am

Hmmm it sounds like you might either be 1-2dpo now because it sounds like you may have O'd Tuesday, but it's hard to tell. I would not count you out, I've been seeing a lot of BFPs lately where ladies say their only dtd once in their fertile window. All it takes is one! And we only had 4 BD in my fertile window too so hope it worked for both of us!

I am I think somewhere around 5-7dpo now. No symptoms to speak of. Last cycle I used the CBD OPK and First response OPK. I had bought the First Response ones by accident but used them anyway to compare to the digital because I wasn't trusting the digital. I think the cheap ones are really the same quality so I wouldn't spend too much money on them. If I don't get pregnant this cycle, we are not going to worry about it and continue NTNP until July/August. We can start trying full out TTC again then.
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Milabean25 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:37 am

Im going to try not too worry too much about dpo this month and just wait until AF is due - if I can! Are you going to test early?

How long have you been TTC for?
Me - 24 & DH - 29
TTC #1 Second Cycle
Milabean25

Postby Emily1989 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:55 am

We are only on our 3rd month TTC but I am a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding in September and I have yet to get fitted for my dress because I wanted to know whether or not I would be preggo first. It wouldn't be an issue if I got pregnant in like July or August, or even June, but I don't want to keep putting off ordering my dress so this is kind of the final all out trying cycle until this summer. I always say I am going to wait for AF and not test early but I always end up doing it. I'm terrible. I think I'll test Tuesday morning. I'll be 11-13dpo then and AF is due either Wednesday or Thursday.
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Mind if I join you ladies? I'm a bit behind you cycle-wise, but I can use some cycle buddies. It's only CD 7 for me. DH and I have been trying for number 1 for me ver a year and a half. :/ It's time to get this show on the road!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Emily1989 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:53 am

Hi Janeite! Of course you're welcome to join us :) we are happy to have you! Do you know when O day is supposed to be?
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shaebaby44 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:31 pm

I'll join you!

I'm currently on CD7 and hoping AF disappears today. So far just light brown spotting which is an excellent sign as I usually spot for a day or two after AF!

This is exciting for me because this is my first unmedicated cycle in almost a year. I have been on Vitex for two months and this is the first AF that has come on its own (without provera) in a very long time!

I am going to be OPKing from around CD10. It would be freaking amazing if I ovulated on my own (clomid didn't make me ovulate at all -_-) but i'm not getting my hopes up too high lol. I'm gonna stay on Vitex for a few more months though and see if it gets me ovulating. I know it's a slow acting herb so i'm TRYING to be patient :P The fact that AF came on its own is extremely promising though.
Lisa (29, PCOS), Danny (37)
TTC #1
NT/NP 10 years, actively trying since August 2015
Sept/Oct 2015 - Provera, Clomid 50mg - anovulatory
Oct/Nov 2015 - Provera, Clomid 100mg - anovulatory
Dec 2015/Jan 2016 - Provera, Clomid 150mg - anovulatory
Feb 2016/May 2016 - Vitex, Ferro f-tab
May 2016/Jun 2016 - Provera, Clomid 100mg - In progress

Shaebaby44
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Janeite » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Ha! I actually have no idea when my O day is supposed to be! :doh: I started acupuncture treatments in January and since then I've had a 43 day cycle, followed by three extremely short (15-18 days) cycles. The acupuncturist thinks this is due to my hormones re-balancing. Hopefully, he's right. I'm a little worried that I'm Oing way too early now, but it has gotten later with each month. I may have O'd already this month, as my temp has been slowly rising for the past few days.

Shaebaby- congrats on having AF all on your own! Sounds like the vitex is working for you. I hear you about trying being patient- that is so not one my strong suites! Sounds like you are being successful with it though, so we'll done!

Emily & Milabean- how are you doing this weekend? Anyone break down & test yet? :D
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Emily1989 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Wow, Janeite, those are some crazy irregular cycles. Have you seen your OB yet about them?

I haven't tested yet but I just woke up from a 2 hour nap - and I never nap - after I had gone to bed because I was overcome by horrible nausea. I'm 8-9ish dpo today. May end up testing tomorrow morning, but I don't want to keep testing early. Haha trying to hold out.
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Emily1989 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:16 am

Still having bad nausea today - hope I'm not getting the flu. I didn't test today though!! Super proud of myself. Most definitely testing tomorrow though. Hahaha how is everyone else doing? Where is everyone at in their cycles?
Emily (26)
DP (27)
Emily1989
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Milabean25 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:19 am

Morning Ladies!

Sorry for the silence, for some reason I cant seem to post off my mobile, I keep getting error messages, but can post off the PC? Anyway, welcome to Janeite and Shae! :D

Shae has AF stopped now?

Janeite, did you manage to dtd if you have in facted O'd already?

Emily - well done on not testing!!! :D the nausea sounds hopeful, as long as its not the flu!

AFM - Im 5dpo today, and not much to report symtom wise other than some very slight nausea, CM is also lotiony so Im hoping thats a good sign. I am going to try not to test until at least Sunday, which will be 11dpo. It feels like forever away though :(
Me - 24 & DH - 29
TTC #1 Second Cycle
Milabean25

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups