Could i be pregnant?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Could i be pregnant?

Postby Motormouth544 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 am

I'm new here so bare with me lol. My boyfriend & I have been TTC for 2 months now, my last period was March 20, 2016 . 4 day bleeding and 26 day cycle. We tried on march 24, 26, 27 and 30. Then again on April 2, and 3. I believe I ovulated around cycle day 13-15 I've been having mild cramps off & on since ovulation. One night I had a lot of pressure or a pulling pain. Now I'm on cycle day 17 & still feeling mild cramps but also sore breasts. I'm driving myself crazy so please give me some insight.
Motormouth544
Friend

Re: Could i be pregnant?

Postby jcrileyparks » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:39 pm

I have 27 -28 day cycle and so my predicted ovulation day is CD13-14 and with my tests it has been showing that its usually CD 14 so for me yesterday. I think apps predict about 1 or 2 days less than me for you on ovulation since your cycle is shorter so you would have just ovulated on about CD12-13 based on their averaging and guessing. Did you take any ovulation kit tests? Thats the best way to figure out when you ovulate because I know from reading other peoples journeys that the app predictions are sometimes off but they are usually pretty right for me since I'm pretty regular. I use Glow and fertility friend (when I do temping starting tomorrow). They say that you can have mild cramps from implantation and possibly spotting so that is possible but lots of people don't have any sign of implantation. Sore breasts are a hard one to use as a predictor of pregnancy because they are common at different times in your cycle and unless you ovulated early, 2-4 days past ovulation is typically too soon to have pregnancy hormone levels high enough to make your breasts sore. However, everyone is different so its all kind of a guessing game. I'm going to wait at least a week post ovulation to start being suspicious of any signs unless they are wayyyy out of the ordinary for me. I did read that cervical information is one of the soonest predictors along with temping of pregnancy because the cervix behaves differently if you have conceived versus if you are ending your cycle and preparing for another one. I noticed that my cervix feels like its still soft and high and it seemed to drop and harden up right after ovulation in the past few months before I was trying at all (not even having sex near fertile times). But this is my first month trying and I'm just telling you based on my own research and opinion. I just don't want you do get your hopes up because thats is what I'm trying to do. Good luck though!
jcrileyparks

Return to TTC Buddy Groups