TTC #1 for 2 mths - anyone around CD19?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC #1 for 2 mths - anyone around CD19?

Postby DaCrayTWW » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:36 am

How are you feeling? I am only 1 month and five days into my pregnancy and my only symptom is sore boobs. I do once and a while get period like cramps they don't last for long but they freak me out. I have a doctors apt today to be tested. And blood drawn to know my levels. I'll be calling the obgyn as well to set up my 8 week apt. It's been a long time coming. I hope your feeling good and everything is healthy for you and stays that way!!!
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DaCrayTWW » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Sad to say I had a miscarriage around sept 2. I went in for blood work and had HCG of 4. On Sept 12th I had blood work done again and it was less than one. I was very upset. But at this time I still haven't had my period. My breasts are tingly and sore and I have felt like throwing up a few times today.. I know it's really early for anything but my husband only came in me once this month. We were told to be cautious as to trying before my first period. So I don't know what's going to happen.
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby buttercup521 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:14 pm

I am so shocked and sorry to hear this! Sorry I had been MIA - I'm doing fine here. But thinking of you and really heartbroken for you. Please make sure you take care of yourself and keep reminding yourself there was certainly a reason for the m/c even though it still is so incredibly hard to bear.
buttercup521
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups