I could use a TWW buddy

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I could use a TWW buddy

Postby DaCrayTWW » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:04 pm

I just started my TWW. I have been trying for four months now and I ovulated on the 9th. I took an ovulation test. I have not checked my temps or cm consistency. But if anyone wants to cheer me along these next two weeks I would love to talk about our journies together!! I need support. So far no symptoms but I am trying not to over think it because the last few months have been stressful. This month I am more go with the flow. Also I felt ovulation this time around which I never had before. I tested with a ovulation test and it was positive. So we did it. :)
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: I could use a TWW buddy

Postby buttercup521 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi there! There are two of us in the tww under the message board that says "anyone around cd19"? Come join us :) I also O on the 9th and usually have a short literal phase... Like 9 days so I'm curious to see what happens. FX for your bfp!
buttercup521
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jcrileyparks » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:25 pm

I ovulated on the 10th so we are only 1 day apart. Mine is CD15 so its several days off from the CD19 group if you would like to be buddies. This is my first day trying and I've kept up with my opk and my cervical position and mucus but am just now about to start temping. My AF this month would be the 24th so I'm going to try to wait until as close to then as possible to take a test but thats going to be soo hard!
jcrileyparks

Postby Lilly_M » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:31 am

I'm with you! 4dpo today! Ttc # 1..I had a bfp in December after trying for 9 cycles and it ended in m/c at 7 weeks in January. This is cycle #3 post m/c!
Lilly_M
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:20 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your m/c. I am DPO 4 today and so far no symptoms. But I would love to be buddies with you ladies. It's my fourth time trying and the TWW drives me nuts. I wont be testing until the 23rd I have 40 day cycles and the last two months I ovulated on the 9th of the month. BFP for all!!!
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Buddy Groups