New Year Newborns

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New Year Newborns

Postby AdventureGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:00 pm

New thread for Dreaming of a "Pink" Christmas Chat Group.
Me: 35
DH: 40
DD A : 12 /Oct /10
DD B : 19 /Jul /12
Angel Baby 1 @ 10wks September 2015
TTC #3 again... since March 2016
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: New Year Newborns

Postby AdventureGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:06 pm

Star Yeah I think they're promising signs too.. and I looked back and am now wondering if I was a day off on my O date... I had a questionable cm marked for the day my app recorded my o... and rechecked my fill in early wake up temp.. and it may have put me later by 1 or 2 days... so.. I'm now thinking it's possible I could really be 7 or 8 dpo... instead of 9dpo...which would explain some weird stuff... this is the problem with a malfunctioning thermometer, an inconsistent period length and sleeping issues... oh hum...

How's everyone else doing?
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Found you.Is 2 am here,will post more in the morning.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby amaura » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi ladies! Yaah

Dana - girl well done! That is an awesome accomplishment!

Star - I'm so excited for you on the home front!! It's happening!!

AG - thanks. I think those are all promising signs. I won't be surprised if you get a big ol pos

Nicky - I'm glad things are going well and is been productive. Sometimes it is so nice to have a break.

South - you'd better have that scanner working so we can see littles after his anatomy scan!!

Hi EOE!!!. I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time staying 100% up to date on this thread!!

So I've been kind of bummed since this morning. Stark white on the 10 miu strip. Got an indent on an Answer yesterday afternoon that got me excited but the line seems just way too thin and I think it's my eyes playing tricks. It looks just like other indents I've seen. This morning's dip strip was most assured negative. I'm feeling like I'm out. Might get a nice bottle of wine for Friday when af shows :)
Me - 34
Husband - 34
Son - 7 (a happy accident)
TTC #2 since April 2014

July 2015: HSG Scan shows tubes open and clear!
9/14/15: BFP - Ectopic :angel: (9/29/15: Laparoscopic surgery - saved right tube; HSG kept rising and received doses of methotrexate on 10/6 and again 10/14.)
June 2016: Repeat HSG - tubes are open and clear!
8/15/16: BFP, betas 15, 44, 176, 662, 66@6w :angel:

My Ovulation Chart
amaura
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby amaura » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:32 pm

Here's a pic of the indent from yesterday's pm test untweeked. It's super faint, super thin and doesn't look like it has color. :| Again total stark white dip strip this am. Stupid tests
Attachments
IMAG9064_1.jpg
(66.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Me - 34
Husband - 34
Son - 7 (a happy accident)
TTC #2 since April 2014

July 2015: HSG Scan shows tubes open and clear!
9/14/15: BFP - Ectopic :angel: (9/29/15: Laparoscopic surgery - saved right tube; HSG kept rising and received doses of methotrexate on 10/6 and again 10/14.)
June 2016: Repeat HSG - tubes are open and clear!
8/15/16: BFP, betas 15, 44, 176, 662, 66@6w :angel:

My Ovulation Chart
amaura
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PhDer » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Hello. I am still sticking around in the TTC boards because you ladies are awesome :D

Hey everyone

Star!!- good to see you back and that things are progressing well with the loan. Hope you can get your (or as close to) dream house :)

Southern- Thanks. Yes it is pretty brutal. Last night was awful. Despite a sleep in till around 10am I crashed out on the sofa about 8-8.30pm. I dragged myself into bed about 9-9.30pm and woke up an hour later for a drink and then went back to sleep and slept through till 7am and then had to drag myself out of bed for a meeting. Didn't wash my hair despite it being 3 days and it is greasy and yuck and fighting the nausea. I'm looking forward to your anatomy scan. Do you have a preferred gender?

Amaura- Enjoy that wine whilst you can!! DH and I did a wine tour with my parents in Feb and stocked up on wine including a gorgeous sparkling Pinot Noir and I was "saving it for Easter". Found out I was preggo a few days before Easter so never did get a chance to drink it. Make hay whilst the sun shines I say!! (although something is catching my eye on that FRER but I wouldn't probably call it just yet)

Adventure- I think the CM sounds very positive. One of my symptoms around my BFP was lots of wetness (it may have been after though, but only by a day or so). Also I love the new thread name. I'm (not so) secretly hoping for a girl- my parents only have a grandson and I want them to have a grandaughter. DH wants a boy. So either way one of us is going to be winning (really i think we are happy either way)

Loz- I forgot to say I noticed you are an Aussie too! What city are you in? I am in Radelaide :D I often find I miss alot of messages because of the time difference

Danaa- glad you are feeling frisky and having fun. And also big congrats on your weight loss too! It took me what feels like an ages to shed the 5kgs I gained from the multiple pregnancies last year.

Nicksy- Sounds like you are enjoying your time off. I love decorating . We did a metallic patterned feature wall in our bedroom a few months ago and it was challenging but sooo rewarding. Do you have any particular schemes or ideas in mind you are trying out?

Harmony- hope those boots are treating you well. I'm wearing thongs today (refusing to give in!!)

Hello EOE or anyone I've missed!

AFM- still getting on and off cramping. Nausea was a bit worse this morning so took B6+ginger tab and some maxalon. Trying to save my odanestron tablets for when it gets really bad. The scan is Saturday and so am nervously counting the days and having trouble caring about anything else this week. Angel #1 first scan was on a Saturday too when I was meant to be 7 weeks (as i will be this weekend) and I started miscarrying the following day so I am a bit traumatised from that. It was horrible to be told everything is fine on a Sat and be in ER Sunday bleeding. My nan also died the day before the scan and so I had been hoping the baby was a good sign. Mostly I am trying to push this all to the back of my mind. I have my psychologist tomorrow so I will talk to him about that and I am sure I will be feeling a bit better by Thursday.
Me: 31 ( normal fertility)
DH:33 (male factor fertility: 20% motility, 3% morphology)
Married 23/03/2013
TTC #1 since 1/2015 (on break since Sept 2015)
BFP 11th April 2015 @10DPO/ cycle #3 (SMEP); M/C @7w3d. Angel Baby was due Christmas Eve 2015
BFP # 2 3rd July 2015 @10DPO; Betas: 145 @13DPO... 412@16dpo; MMC- 13w1d
BFP # 3 23rd March 2016 (3rd wedding anniversary): NTNP. Beta's at 10dpo (estimate) 13; 16DPO- 394 (doubling time 29 hours)
Cycle 29-33 days. LP: 10 days
Supplements: Vitex, B6, Vit D, Prenatal Multi-Vit (Me), Menevit (DH)

PhDer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AdventureGirl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Amaura... I see something faint as well... I agree.. stupid tests. I've got mine saved for a few days from now. I'm determined to wait until cd 30. Today is cd 24 it's the only sure thing I know... tonight I'm planning on meditating before sleeping in hopes of sleeping ALL NIGHT DANGIT! hahahahahha...

Phder.. I too remember a lot of wetness feeling with my prev pgs... so hopeful still.When I was pg with DD A... I was determined she was a boy.. until two weeks before she was born then I suddenly felt she was in fact a girl.. and of course now I have her. hee hee(we didn't have a scan for her until the day before my water broke.. and that was a quickie to check her head position hadn't magically relocated to my pelvis so we could try for a v birth, alas was not to be)

eoe... hello.. good morning, afternoon and night. Sorry if I missed anyone! fx for more good news to come!
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Nickysy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello ladies.. Found you here. Thanks for the new page adventure girl!

Adventure girl: Your symptoms sound so juicy! Fxed for your testing tomorrow..

Amaura: I am hoping that indent is converting to a darker BFP by tom! Good luck. And thanks.

PHDer: I cant even imagine the pain you would be going thr at this time hun. Sending positive vibes and hugs your way. I will pray for your healthy pregnancy this time. Take rest. And i hope your psychologist will help you out. We are all here if you need to talk. Good luck.

EOE, hello. Hopefully you all made it here..
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:44 am

Hiya all

CD1 for me here - at least I can move on! But lots of testing to do. I have a BT to do by Thursday, + a super fun sounding U/S (Obvs just kidding, it actually sounds incredibly invasive & uncomfortable *sigh* :( )

PhDer - yay another Aussie in the same time zone lol! I'm in Sydney and rocking the thongs too, even though it rained here today. I will not give them up until the last possible minute. FX for your scan this weekend, keep us posted. I'm sure you'll feel better after talking to your psychologist xx

Amaura - still crossing my fingers as tightly as I can for your BFP this month! I'm not sure if I see anything yet, but it might be too early. Was it FMU on the frer?

Adventure girl - your symptoms sound really promising, maybe the cramping doesn't mean AF?

Star - awesome news on your loan!
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Wishfull » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:09 am

I'm here!
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AdventureGirl » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:27 am

Phder I meant to comment on your anxiety about the u/s also. I know what you feel like. I am def anx about if I'm pg and what course of action I want to take. With Angel 1 I didn't poas until 5wks..then didn't u/s until 10wks...the day I found out A1 had been unviable...I absolutely wasn't expecting that news. I actually don't want to get into super specifics right now but Danaa prob remembers that story. Needless to say I was absolutely not prepared to have a d&c a few hours later.. and I couldn't even go home to get my OH first. I was alone, except for my truly supportive and fantastic driver and his wife. The point is, life is so fleeting, I have come to understand.. and all we can do is the best we can and things will take their course. I can absolutely relate to this situation and my heart and mind are with you when you go to get your u/s. Sending happy, sticky and courageous thoughts your way from Panama girl!

Nicky... I decided to be strong and not test today. I'm waiting for CD 30..since that guarantees I am well out of my expected AF return day... unless my body has gone totally coo coo. Plus I only have two tests left.... so I wanted to give my body as much extra level building time as possible. ha!

Loz glad you are able to start fresh finally. I think the abs worst is bfn for sure via bt and then just having to wait for the inevitable AF. I think that's what got me so interested in FAM and temping and charting.. it's definitely not totally full proof sometimes.. like me now when my sleep cycle is all screwy.. but at least it's better than not knowing anything I spose. Hee hee. I hope these next few weeks bring good news for all of us! Lawd knows if I'm pg, I'm going to be a basket case until we clear the first Tri. So glad I joined this group!

Eoe Danaa, Star, Amaura, Wish (glad you made it here finally girl) .. (and any others I've missed forgive me) Hope to hear good news of one kind or another today.

AFM Good Morning from PA. I actually managed to stay asleep until 430a today and even then was able to gently pull my sheets up and fall back asleep. I finally woke up for good at 630...I'm still not sure about my temps.. so I'm just taking them and recording them.. and we'll see what happens in a few days. I resisted the urge to poas since I'm down to two and I won't get more until my neighbor returns from the states with our mail and packages. I actually haven't ordered them.. holding out for Saturday.. in the hopes that maybe I am pg... since it should be obvs by then on a peestick I would think. My OH is going to town in our solar powered travel boat today, so I'm home with my dds alone... all day. I have lots of stuff to bake, ferment and make, so will be busy. Yesterday I set up a new batch of ginger ale soda,baked a loaf of regular bread for a bread order I had pending, set up second ferment of my coconut vinegar experiment and rehoused my newest acquisition a Kombucha scoby. I have laundry to put away today and probably some sheets to wash. I also need to get DD A started on her first grade homeschooling stuff which I've delayed for this month since we've been so busy. But we do year round/daily unschooling.. so she's been doing stuff even if not structured as most would notice to be school.
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 am

Hello my lovelies,
I'm finally awake enough to post somethings.
Dashaina I hope you get that bfp,I'm fx for you really hard.
Star looking forward to see ur pipi sticks,and I'm happy for you that you finally got ur loan,yay,exciting news building a house,I'm soo looking forward to start the building to my own.
Ph it seems like morning sickness are kicking in,sorry:(and good luck on ur scan,I'm fxing for you really hard.
Amaura I see something on that test.test again.
Loz AF got you damn it,I'm sorry girl but it seems like you got a plan.Dont be scared to get that scan,believe me when I say I might have had 50-60scans during this Ttc process and they were all intravaginal,it is uncomfortable to have someone up there but is worth it.
Nicky you sound very good and more relaxed about this Ttc process.Good luck on finishing ur house.
EOE hello!!!
Thank you ladies,losing weight wasn't that hard,my problem was bread and Coca Cola,once I gave up on those the weight came off fairly easy,I'm not ready to stop Ofc.My DH surprised me today,he went framed a picture of me and Jack and he made me soo happy and sooo emotional,I love it,I love him!!
Yay almost positive opk here.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Here is the picture
image.jpeg (80.17 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AdventureGirl » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:59 am

Danaa.. this photo is absolutely beautiful!! You are so pretty and will have gorgeous babies too I'm certain!

Loz.. I was reminded of when I was younger, around 25/26...I had to have an intervag u/s also... it wasn't so bad... the most uncomfortable part was the condom gel stuff afterwards. Plus Danaa is right... it will be worth the info you'll gain!
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby starMint » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:05 am

Loz - I agree with Danaa and AG - the more info you have on your body the better!

I'm just doing a quick drop in to track this thread. Busy day at work for me today.
:grouphug:
testing begins tomorrow! ----- I am feeling a little crampy today, but my temp is still up so I"m hopeful! xoxo
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AdventureGirl » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:58 am

Danaa... wanted to share our alternative to conventional soda.. just in case you needed a treat.. takes a few days but is worth it. http://wellnessmama.com/8942/ginger-bug/
We start with the bug.. which you just keep in the fridge after you go through the steps anx waiting from the site above... then you can use it to make almost any type of soda combo you can think of. A quick Google search should find more recipes for you as well!
My Ovulation Chart
AdventureGirl
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups