TTC/Pregnant after IUD part 5

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC/Pregnant after IUD part 5

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:57 am

Just starting a new thread..
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC/Pregnant after IUD part 5

Postby wakasa_78 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:30 am

Hi, ladies!

Ckatta, I'm sorry! :hugs:
But I feel like I need to remind you that I got a bfn at 9 DPO, and bfp at 13 DPO... It's not over until the :af: shows her ugly mug! Hang in there!

AFM, I had three appointments today. The first one was the best - meeting the anesthesiologist. She told me upon seeing me that she had no idea why I'd been considered high risk regarding general anesthesia / an epidural and that there was no point in this meeting (oh, it was lovely to hear that I'm not that fat/unhealthy after all) but of course she would examine me. We talked about giving birth, etc. as she checked me out and deemed me normally fit and healthy for any kind of anesthesia if need be.

Then I saw my midwife/nurse, who confirmed that it's normal not to feel as much movement anymore because the baby is getting more and more cramped for space in there. The heartbeat was 150, and the baby kicked the nurse while she was using the doppler. :)

Then we had a meeting at the bank, signing paperwork for the mortgage to build our house.

To celebrate we had dinner at a restaurant, and I'm all pooped and willing to spend the rest of tonight in bed...

How is everyone? :)
DH is 38, has no known fertility issues
I am 38, have PCO, dermoid cysts, very little ovarian matter left
IUD removed in April, 2015 - TTC#1 since May, 2015
:bfp: on September 3, 2015 @ 13 DPO, EDD May 13, 2016
Baby BOY born on May 14, 2016
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:06 am

You had a busy day!!!! All with good news!!!! Thank goodness you were deemed fit for everything!!!! Now you have options during birth.. I'm sure hearing baby boy was okay and just out of room was a relief!!!

And now let the building begin, how exciting!!!! Congratulations!!

I feel pretty normal. Moody on and off, sore boobs. But all today on my right side I've had light cramps early morning then after bd I cramped a little heavier in the same spot for 10-15 minutes, then it was almost like pinching/throbbing type of pain for literally only a minute or two then it went away. But it's in a weird place it's like just under my hip almost like ovary area.. Idk if I pulled something or what's going on.. I'm keeping track of everything , after the lap and things are straightened out maybe this is the new normal for me.. Who knows lol...

Ttc any updates???

Lopezmom how are you
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lopezmom2002 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:02 am

Ckatta - I agree with Wakasa you are not out until AF shows her ugly head. You definitely could have pulled something during BD'ing or implantation.

Wakasa - Yay I am glad that your appointment went well and that you are deemed fit and healthy. So exciting that it is almost time for baby to make his arrival! Congrats on signing the loan paper work for the new house build. That is very exciting.

TTC - How are you?

AFM - Nothing new to report. Still really in shock that we are having a girl. It has been 13 years since we had a baby girl so we literally have nothing for her. So shopping is a must. I just wish DD would get involved she is still not at all thrilled about having a little sister. She thinks they will have no bond since they are almost 14 years apart, she blames me for waiting so long to have another. I have sympathy to a point for her but her negative rude attitude about the baby is really starting to get to me. Hopefully that changes soon.
Me 30, DH 30, DD 13, DS 9, DS 6, TTC #4 after 5 year Mirena IUD since Jan 2015.
Chemical Pregnancy 9/2015
BFP 12/25/2015 - Due 9/3/2016 with baby #4!!!
Lopezmom2002
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby wakasa_78 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:17 am

Hi, ladies!

Ckatta, I'm leaning towards implantation for you... FX! And pulling something is a viable reason for the cramping.

Lopezmom, it's good that there's nothing new, in a way.. :) Maybe talking it out with your daughter might help? Or could going shopping together help?

AFM, had a lazy day, took a nap for 1.5 hours because sleep was hard to get last night. And had some sensation of fullness in both front and back in the pelvic area like I'm getting my period... :roll: Had a bout of energy, so took out the pram part of the stroller from the box it came in, left the parts I can't wash on the balcony to air out and put the machine washable parts in the washing machine. The day's work is done. ;)

TTC, we're dying here! How are you doing? :)
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:49 am

I could have pulled something while Raking up all the mulch my darn chickens scratched out of my flower beds but I've had no soreness or any cramping/pain on that side or anywhere at all today. Had I pulled something I would think it would be sore. my body and pelvic region feels like it always does pre af but I'm hoping that was my lucky break yesterday and it was implantation... Fx...

Maybe it's a little bit of jealousy with another girl coming in the house??? I can see how the attitude and negative behavior regarding it can be frustrating for you by now. Maybe try to keep her as involved as possible??? I hope it gets better for you guys!!

Enjoy your lazy days!! Baby boy is getting ready to make his appearance!!!! I'm so beyond excited for you lol :)
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:52 am

How is everyone??? How was the weekend?

I'm 13/14 dpo depending on when I o'd. Another bfn . Lp with femara/ovidrel is typically 14 days so I'm expecting af today or tomorrow :( on to a new cycle I guess..
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:21 am

Hi! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Ckatta, did :af: show up? :( :hugs: I'm sorry if it didn't happen on the first cycle after all that cleanup, but I believe it's all that more possible now all the same. Don't give up hope! You'll get your bfp!

How's everyone else doing?

AFM, nothing much to report here. Had a stay-at-home weekend because DH wanted it that way. Boy, did he regret it sometime last night, when he had to hang up a few curtains and didn't like it one bit because it was pretty tricky. :) But hey, he told me I'm not supposed to climb any ladders, so what can you do? It's so obvious I'm nesting! :)
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:37 am

I nested like crazy Wakasa. I cleaned like a mad woman haha, I don't think my house had ever been so disinfected lol.. I washed clothes over and over again, apparently they weren't clean enough the first time (or second lol) ;) I'm glad dh was home to help you!!!

I'm 14 dpo. Most femara cycles it's a 14 day lp but sometimes 16. I've got af cramps and pressure, very normal for the start day of af. I let myself jump all in this cycle and I got wrapped up now I'm disappointed , I wish I wouldn't have let myself do that. I hate this disappointment and I hate being upset over this every month, I hope I can keep myself in check this next cycle..

How was everyone's weekend!?! Ttc the suspense is killing us, where are you lol
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:56 am

Wakasa I hope all is well....????? I always think when you're quiet that maybe you're giving birth lol, you're so close it could be any time.

Af has started. I'll call and schedule my Injectables consult while starting another femara round.
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Ckatta, sorry to hear about af... :hugs: Take your time to wallow if needed, and then head on upwards and onwards...

No, certainly not giving birth yet... I wish! The baby's still very high up! I just had a rough day yesterday, feeling like I'll never get this baby out, and today I had a visit from my friend and her 4-month-old baby girl. It took my mind off the fact that it feels like I'll probably reach the due date and pass it, too... But yeah, no BH contractions, no signs of baby dropping, no water breaking... Nada.
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lopezmom2002 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Ckatta - Sorry about AF (HUGS) showing. I agree with Wakasa take your time to wallow and then get ready and anxious for this new cycle. I know how hard it is but everything is looking so much brighter for you!

Wakasa - You still have a few weeks for baby to drop, it can happen over night. Trust me on that. Same with the Braxton hicks contractions one day you won't have them and bam the next you will start to notice them. I started noticing mine once baby dropped. Fingers cross that is soon for you that way you don't pass your due date. Are you still due 5/13? Nesting is a lot of fun. It seems like so much more gets done when you nest.

TTC - Any news? How are you?

AFM - 21 weeks now. Still a little in shock that I am having a baby girl. I am beyond excited to have another little girl. I was able to score a great deal of used baby girl clothes online. 300+ pieces of clothing sizes newborn to 3 months for only $60. All in great condition. I got them all washed and folded and stored in totes for baby girl. She is now set until 3-6 months clothes wise so that makes me feel accomplished.

I also found out that my little sister is due 2 weeks after me with her 3rd child (she will have a 3 year old, 12 month old and a newborn all at the same time). As exciting as news it is it really upset me. Partially because she hid it from me until she was 18 weeks and the other part because of family dynamics with her being the baby of the family. My parents are more attentive to her then me and it seems like I have gotten the shaft ever since she told them the news. Which upset me quite a bit.
Me 30, DH 30, DD 13, DS 9, DS 6, TTC #4 after 5 year Mirena IUD since Jan 2015.
Chemical Pregnancy 9/2015
BFP 12/25/2015 - Due 9/3/2016 with baby #4!!!
Lopezmom2002
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:21 am

Wakasa like lopezmom said, it can happen over night!! I'm sure the Drs won't let you go too far over your due date if you did exceed it so there is an end date and it's approaching really fast!!! It'll be here before you know it. I felt that same way too, I was uncomfortable, in pain, tired, I just wanted it over with, everyday that went by was frustrating when she didn't come out but baby knows best and when it's time!! I know how you're feeling though, I get it. I'm glad you're getting to spend some time with your friends while you're waiting!!

Looezmom that's a pretty good score on the baby clothes!!! I'm sorry that you've kinda been over shadowed, that's not fair :( I hope it's all just bc its new and it'll even out here real soon! :hugs:

I go back next week for my cd10 scan, then my Injectables consult is scheduled for 5/11. They said they are prepping it and will have the meds pre authorized and ready for shipment if I need them. So we've got a game plan for this month and then the next couple of months!! Time will tell I guess.
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:58 am

Hi, ladies!

Lopezmom, that is a good deal on the clothes! And not so nice about your sister hogging all the attention with her pregnancy. Both children are just as valuable and loved, I'm sure.

Ckatta, that really sounds like a good plan. I hope af is treating you gently. :)

AFM, slept in again, had my breakfast like I have all the time in the world, inflated my gym ball and bounced on it for quite a while... Showered, got dressed, and had lunch. Now I'm lying down for a while and then I'll have to get up and see what I can about last year's taxes... They're trying to make me pay extra, but I think I can override that with all the travel deductions.. The deadline for any changes is May 13th, my dating scan and ovulation date EDD, so I should probably do something about it, just in case. :) The official EDD is May 14th, counted from my LMP...

Here are a couple of pics of my huge self, the first one taken before Easter at 32w5d, and the second one taken yesterday at 37w4d...

wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ckatta14 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:48 am

You look great, it's all baby no extra gain, great job!!!!! I'm happy to hear you're resting and taking it easy!! Having you time before baby comes is fantastic!!! Are you all ready for him to make his appearance? You do look like he's still sitting really high, is he head down or still kinda floating around?

Af is being a b**ch.. It's awful.. It used to be like this when I was younger , the last 4 years I should have kept quiet about my short barely there af lol, since surgery it's gone back to heavy and crampy like it used to be. But I guess that's good. I've been using clary sage on my abdomen to help with the cramps and pressure. I feel like I'm living life in 2 week increments. I need to relax and let go, but now that I know we finally have a shot in obsessive, I hate being like that. I need to cool it lol
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups