TTC/Pregnant after IUD part 5

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC/Pregnant after IUD part 5

Postby Ckatta14 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Good evening ! :)

I am confused.. I have all together around 12-15 follies, my biggest 17.5 then next is 16 then all the others are 12-15. I'm not quite mature but they are afraid of anymore injections causing too many follies to mature so they are triggering me tonight and iui on Sunday morning. I'm just concerned that the two top runners won't fully mature??

I'm so happy to hear your finally at the tail end of this infection, it's been a long time and you deserve to be done with it! Do you need to go back to the hospital for anymore checkups?

Isn't it crazy how being able to shower and do the normal daily stuff becomes an accomplishment when you have small children lol. I'm glad Samu gave you a little time to get that done , it always feels good to have time to take a little you time!

I don't have a new name in mind but we do need to probably create a new thread.

Cosorrells yay!!! Are you gonna track at all, opks? Temps? Good luck!!!
Me: 32
DH: 41
Married since July 2012

DD 12
DS 7
DD 8 weeks
Ckatta14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Good morning! :)

Ckatta, how many in total are we talking about here??? I guess the doctor knows best (haha), so if you need to trigger tonight (your time) then you do that. I'm guessing the biggest one is really close and it still has time until Sunday morning to mature.

I go in for a checkup on the ovarian cysts on August 9, so they'll check the wound then and do a final pelvic exam then. The hole is so teeny at this point DH said he won't bother with any treatment after the weekend. :)

It was great to get some time to do things in peace, but he woke me up a few times during the night, and had some cranky time in the evening. Oh, well... I'm lucky he's such a happy baby most of the time these days. :)

I'll come up with a name and post a link here. :)
DH is 38, has no known fertility issues
I am 38, have PCO, dermoid cysts, very little ovarian matter left
IUD removed in April, 2015 - TTC#1 since May, 2015
:bfp: on September 3, 2015 @ 13 DPO, EDD May 13, 2016
Baby BOY born on May 14, 2016
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wakasa_78 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:14 pm

DH is 38, has no known fertility issues
I am 38, have PCO, dermoid cysts, very little ovarian matter left