CD1 on 8th of may.

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD1 on 8th of may.

Postby pingoo » Sun May 08, 2016 10:06 am

Hey everyone,
I'm new to posting, and looking for buddies that are CD1 on 08th of may. So we can motivate each other during those horrendous 2 weeks of torture :) This is my C#37, and second cycle on Clomid : 100mg day CD3-7.
Me = 28.
pingoo

Re: CD1 on 8th of may.

Postby DaCrayTWW » Mon May 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Hey I am fifth month trying age 23. So far no luck but will be your buddy my CD is 10 so I am a few days after you but would love to share symptoms and worries and emotions with you!
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby fabel » Wed May 25, 2016 5:41 am

Hi Pingo and DaCrayTWW,

Glad to meet you guys online. Like DaCrayTWW, my CD1 was also May 10 but our cycles are very close so I will be happy to join this thread.

I am 31 (soon 32) and DH is 28. My cycles are 25-26 days long. I have pretty regular cycles, with little or mild cramping. I ovulate between CD11-CD13. I chart BBT religiously and keep a journal of my symptoms like cramping, constipation, breast tenderness etc ;)

This is our 5th cycle of TTC for #1 and so far no luck. I believe that I conceived on my cycle#2 but miscarried it before I could even get a BFP (I anyway was not rushing to test so I only tested after what seemed like AF had started). Although, I did not get a BFP but I just have a feeling that I conceived that month. Since we started TTC, it was the only cycle where my breasts became tender immediately after ovulation. Plus, frequent urination and backache started after 5DPO. Unlike usual cycles where I spot for 1-2 days before AF, that cycle was like freeflow (sorry for TMI) and 1 day earlier than expected (24 days long cycle).

I already ovulated on CD11 and currently 5DPO. I am imagining (or maybe its real???) all kind of symptoms and driving myself crazy. I am experiencing cramps since 2DPO which come and go (highly unusual as I only get mild cramps during AF or maybe few days before). Few cramps were so strong that I had to stop doing whatever I was doing and I went like 'Wow whats that'. My breasts became extremely tender 1DPO and I felt strong tingly / stretchy feeling. Tenderness is almost gone now (only feel it if I press them) and tingly feeling is also barely noticeable. Since yesterday, I am feeling backache similar to what I occasionally get on the first day of AF. It is a bit strong and weakening - I cannot sit straight for too long. Just lying in my bed (skipped workout today) and hoping this to be The Month. My appetite increase 2 days ago so I am eating a bit more than usual. I cried a bit this morning while reading a TTC story on a forum and fought with my husband who just returned this afternoon from his business trip :( I am total mess at the moment and this month seems to be the toughest TWW.

Anyway, so much for venting (and thanks for reading).

<3 Hugs and baby dust from a hopeful soon-to-be-mom. We are all in the same boat and only we can understand how TWW can kill. I wish you both a BFP. Looking forward to reading how TWW is treating you guys.
ME: 33, DH: 30
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Crumpet » Wed May 25, 2016 12:22 pm

May 10th is also my CD1. This is our first cycle TTC. I don't have a lot of firm data yet because I just started tracking everything at the start of this cycle. All of it is new and so I'm over-interpreting everything. Today I have detected symptoms of (1) ovulation, (2) pregnancy, and (3) being a dried up husk. Oy!

I'm started with OKPs on CD14 and may have missed my surge. They sure aren't picking anything up yet. I hope I got my fertile window right We BD'd a lot since CD10, so hopefully we caught it/will catch it!

How about you all?
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby DaCrayTWW » Sat May 28, 2016 12:31 pm

I am now 19 DPO. I haven't gotten a BFP and I haven't started my AF. I'm 6 days late :( my normal cycle is 30 days. I am gonna go to the doctors for a blood test if I don't get one or the other soon
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby kyrenora » Mon May 30, 2016 7:16 pm

May 8 was my CD1. I'm 27, but will be 28 in a few weeks. My cycle is pretty irregular right now. I showed signs of O on CD10-12. No bfp yet, but still going to test again in a week or two. I'm having a lot of symptoms - the same ones I had when I found out I was pregnant with my first (nausea, vomiting, fatigue, mood swings, sore BBs, cravings, and excessive hunger).
Me: 27 & DH:28
Married 3/1/2014
RT Born 7/11/2015
kyrenora
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby DaCrayTWW » Tue May 31, 2016 2:42 pm

Hope you get your sticky bean!!
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster