TTC, Anyone else testing end of May?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC, Anyone else testing end of May?

Postby Rohub33 » Mon May 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Hello,
I'm new to this forum stuff.
I'm TTC my 1st and this is my third month,
I have cycles from 25-28 days normally I had one cycle lasting 33 days, but I came off the pill a couple of months before Christmas and think my body is trying to get into a rhythm.

*****So basically I am looking for people to test with for around the end of May and hopefully we can all get BFP's!!!!! ****

Your opinions are muchly welcomed also.

So this month I think I actually felt myself ovulate. I had shooting pains from my right hip bone it felt like. I had already dtd on the days leading up to it and that morning as I had very EWCM! So I'm hoping that's a good sign. As hopefully the sperm should have been there waiting for the egg.

So I am guessing I ov'd on CD 15,
2dpo I started having this tugging and poking pain behind my pubic bone and there was a little bit of blood when I checked my cervix on my finger.

I am now on CD 24/ 9DPO
And since 2DPO I have been having these cramps and lower back ache. Like mild version of AF pains. It keeps feeling like I'm coming on.

5DPO I had shooting pains and then a dull ache down the backs of my thighs and legs.

My CM has been different than normal cycles in that I feel wet but there's not much in my knickers but when I check my cervix or for CM my finger is very wet and it's like school glue white and Lotiony. On 3DPO it was kind of snot like on texture. Normally my Cm is like water after I've ov'd then the days up to AF goes school gluey again but had stayed like this and the same since I ov'd this time.

During my normal cycles I have noticed I usually feel quite nauseous in the mornings etc (so normally convince myself I'm pregnant - but I think it's hormonal) but this month I haven't had any. In fact it's odd apart from the cramps and backache I've felt a lot better than normal!!

7DPO I had all the usual but also some weird sharp shooting pains in what felt like my vagina? And a headache and this is when I started to feel really tired (but I have been on call with work)

The last two days so CD23/ 8DPO and CD24 9DPO the cramping seems to have stopped and I'm really gassy and a little constipated. But my boobs are really tender (which is normal for me st this point) but I had sharp shooting pains in my nipples on lasting a few seconds and a strong stabbing pain in my armpit, and I have been extremely tired.

Anyway I'm trying not to get my hopes up because things seem a little different this cycle but I feel like if I am pregnant I'd know. And I don't feel like I am this month! Whereas the previous 2 months I've convinced myself I was!
And I had two BFN :( :( on 7 and 8 DPO

Sorry for the massive long message.i hope to find some buddy's!!

xxx
Rohub33
Friend

Re: TTC, Anyone else testing end of May?

Postby Millie0915 » Wed May 25, 2016 5:02 am

Hi,

I am too waiting to test at the end of May. I only recently came off of the pill at the beginning of April after being on it 6 years so this was only our second month of TTC. I'm on CD20, 10DPO but who knows where I am at as my last cycle was roughly 35 days. Before the pill I was like clock work with a 28 day cycle.

I've had the odd symptom; popping sensation in my tummy low down on my left side, REALLY bad mood swings and what I can only explain as prickly heat or stabbing pains mainly on my left nipple...

But I think I am just symptom spotting as I've got it in my head it's going to take me ages to conceive!
Millie0915

Postby Rohub33 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:47 am

Yeah litterally every month I have convinced myself I'm pregnant then been devastated when AF came so this time I'm not wanting to get my hopes up. But also I am feeling a lot less symptomatic than normal... So easy to think I'm not. On CD 26 now so just waiting for AF. I'm too scared to take a test incase it's another BFN :(

Hopefully they are good signs! They sound it.
But I've definetly have a couple of months where I had all the symptoms and wasn't. It's hard
Coming off the pill cos you forget what your normal cycle is like and whether you get those symptoms anyway. The best symptoms are if its not the usual for you.

When are
You planning to test next? xxxx
Rohub33
Friend

Postby Rohub33 » Thu May 26, 2016 8:15 am

So to keep this updated,
On 12dpo ive had a faint positive today! So will test tomorrow. But BAM! I've been hit with all kinds of symptoms and got sent home early from work cos I looked green, xx
Rohub33
Friend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Sat May 28, 2016 12:33 pm

I'm 19 DPO and 6 days late so far not a BFP or AF.. :( im gonna have to go to the doctor soon to get my blood tested
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby fabel » Tue May 31, 2016 8:21 am

DaCrayTWW wrote:I'm 19 DPO and 6 days late so far not a BFP or AF.. :( im gonna have to go to the doctor soon to get my blood tested

I hope it is ok if join this group.

DaCrayTWW -any update? BFP?

I ended up testing today (CD22 / DPO11) because of all the symptoms. Got a BFN :( Now I am gonna wait until 2nd May. AF is due anytime after 2nd May. But, you never know. So far this cycle's TWW has been extremely unusual and uncomfortable.

Babydust to all
ME: 33, DH: 30
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Londonbee » Tue May 31, 2016 8:34 am

Hi,

Hope you guys don't mind if I join. I am 9 dpo today, scared to test because I know there is a strong possibility of a BFN since it is still quite early and don't want to have my heart broken. This is our second month ttc #1. Timing was not great however, so I am not expecting much this month. DTD the day before my + opk (2 days before ovulation) due to working so much. Still praying for some baby dust. And baby dust to all of you. :D
Me: 26
SO: 25
Actively TTC #1 since April 2016
Baby Dust to All! :mrgreen:
Londonbee
Friend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Tue May 31, 2016 2:40 pm

I have yet to have a positive test or have my period.. I'm so confused. I have normal 30 day cycles and now... Nothing just tired all the time
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Buddy Groups