Anyone starting a new cycle- part two

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone starting a new cycle- part two

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:57 am

Well crap! I saw your temp went lower today. So you are 15 or 16 dpo right? Do you think the progesterone is lengthening your lp? Have you had this long of an lp before? It sucks when your chart is looking so good and textbook for pregnancy and then your temp steadily drops. I know you have to be frustrated as well.

I still dont know if Ive od yet or getting ready to. I had one very almost positive opk yesterday. My temp went up a little today but not enough to call o. My cm also sucks. Im pretty sure I dont drink enough water. We may wait a month or two and resume. My messed up cycles are kind of getting to me. Im tired of the guess work. Thats just how I feel this morning though, If i did o when my temp went up that one day we didnt have bd close enough anyway, I guess we will finish out another couple days of bd just incase. So if I take yesterdays possible positive out it gave me dotted crosshairs making me 4 dpo. If I put it back in it takes them away. I had a couple glasses of wine the night before my temp went up. Does alcohol affect your temps like that?
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:34 am

Did you get your deer? Exciting that Abby got her first one! I've never hunted myself, but I do love it when my hunting friends share their bounty! Lol! You must have a ton of venison in your freezer if you all hunt. How do you like to cook it?

I'm sorry your cycles have been so frustrating! I know all too well what that is like and I feel for you. *HUGS* Too bad your and Luke's backs aren't doing well. Otherwise you could just try to BD every 3-4 days and you'd probably be covered no matter when you O. I understand taking no a step back though. I wish I could, but I just feel like time is so against me.

Yeah, my temps continued to drop and AF showed yesterday. I don't know what the deal is with my LP. I occasionally do get a longer one, but it always seems to be at the end of a long cycle, where I O'd late. If I look back through my charts, it there are 3 or 4 cycles where I have a LP of 15 or 16 days, the others all seem to be 12 or 13. I guess it's a good thing, but it sure is frustrating to go longer than your normal LP and still test a BFN. I have a TTC follow up appointment with my gyn this afternoon, and that's one of the things I'll be asking about.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? We always cook. My brother is coming and then we invite all of our friends who don't have family in town. I always hope for a big crowd, but I think it might be a small group this year. Either way, I enjoy the challenge of cooking everything!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Shoot Im sorry AF came. Let me know how your appt goes. One positive is your cycles are getting back to normal.

I still never got a full blown positive but they are soooo close, but my cervix dropped and Ive been spotting like Im getting ready for Af. It started yesterday and Im only cd 22 or 23. My cm is kinda egg white though. I don't know what the h is going on. No cramps no nothing.

I didnt get a deer but all of my kids did. I will post you the pic. I usually marinate the tenderloin slice it and bread them in ritz crackers and fry them then make milk gravy and mashed potatoes and corn to go with it. We also get Deer sausage made and we are trying to make jerky ourselves. I dont particularly like deer burger. It just has funny taste to me. We will def have enough meat to experiment with. Abby got her first buck/deer ever, Cade got his 2nd buck and Isaac got a doe, his first as well. We have one more gun season to go for Luke and I. Hopefully Ill get one then. Im waiting on the giant! Ive killed 3 big bucks and Im waiting to find one bigger. lol Luke bow hunts too. I use to but with all the kids and lack of babysitters I haven't been in a few years.

Thanksgiving will be at my moms with us and my inlaws and grandma. I may run to see my dad for a bit too. We don't have a big group either but I kind of like it small. Im not a big fan of turkey, but I like ham and we do both. I love dressing and my hashbrown casserole. My mom makes a great sweet potato casserole and my MIL makes a great cauliflower salad. MMM Im getting hungry just thinking about it. I usually do the desserts too. I love to make pies. I make pecan, pumpkin, coconut and sometimes a Tres Leche cake. It has gotten so cold here. Im freezing to death. I dont want to do anything but sit in front of the heater!!

I did take a hpt today to see what it said and I see a faint line but I think it's an evap. I occasionally get them on this brand so Im not getting my hopes up. I didn't temp again this morning. Im just so over this month. I only have a couple cheap tests left so Im just going to keep taking opks. I thin the spotting may be AF anyway.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Kids and deer :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (117.03 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:12 am

Holy moly I finally got a real positive!! It's the morning of cd 24!!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (29.12 KiB) Viewed 1067 times
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Yep looks like Im finally getting ready to o. All the signs are aligning with my positive opk. Cervix is up and open and has turned watery. I don't get why so late but hey Ill take it. Maybe this egg will be a good one. Just hope we can keep bd up till temp shift. Still no cramping which is odd for me.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:55 am

How are you doing? Enjoy your thanksgiving !!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:51 pm

Go get that egg, girl! I'm so glad you finally O'd!

Sorry I've been quiet. I'm not ignoring you, I swear! :) I've been kept quite busy with family in town, two dogs that hate each other, prepping for Thanksgiving and a small indoor flood! I'll post a pic of one of my creations from today. I'll pop back on as soon as I can for a proper update!

Thought you might like to know that my doc prescribed me some clomid to try. He said it may increase my odds. I'm taking my second pill tonight. I also have a scan booked right before O to see how it's affecting my ovaries.

Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!

image.jpeg
Brown Butter Pumpkin Cake
image.jpeg (151.56 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:53 pm

What a beautiful cake!!

Oh and Im excited about you trying clomid!! Hey that will save you lots of money if that works as well!! What days are you taking it? If you take opks too soon after stopping it you can get false opks just remember that. Most women Ive seen o around their normal time but it may push it back a bit. I CANNOT wait to see how this month works for you guys!! Best news Ive heard all day :)

Ok so I got a little overly excited. lol Im hoping I od today but we wiill see tomorrow if my temp goes up. Have had lot of cramping lastnight and this morning but has since subsided. Still plenty of cm. Will see what happens in the morning with my temp.

Happy Thanksgiving. I figured you were busy with family and all. Sorry to hear about the leak. Not the time for that!! Ive been cooking all day as well. Talk to ya soon!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:32 am

I got to looking at your cake again and its making me hungry! It looks like you are quite the cook! Im thinking this should be the Becky and Courtney thread since we don't have any one else chiming in anymore. lol I hope everyone that started with us is doing ok. I don't think we ever heard from Lauren after she had her baby. I hope all is well with her. It's been awhile since we heard from Holls as well.

I think I od lastnight but my temps are so messed up its hard to tell. I actually felt a quick sharp pain in my left ovary. It lasted about 30 sec. My cm was less today and cervix is lower but we will still get one more go in just to be sure. I ordered 50 Sure predict 10 miu pg tests yesterday. Im expecting something this month bc its different. lol You know Ill prob use all 50 tests this cycle. haha If I get pregnant Ill mail the remainder to you! If we ever go back to Dallas I want to meet up with you in person.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:25 am

I posted in your other thread Autumn Babies and Peaks offered for me to stay there if I wanted. Im ok with merging there to still talk with you if you want to. It would give you one less place to have to post. Let me know if you want to continue with this one or me to just go over there. I think me and you are the only ones not pg in that thread so Im for whatever you want to do. Btw I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!! We did and then put up our new tree. My kids picked colored lights and I like clear/white lights but kids won this year. It looks like a rainbow threw up on my tree! lol I got crosshairs this morning. I don't know that I agree with FF I think Im 2 not 3 dpo but hey Ill take it. Our bd schedule works for whichever one. How long till you get a scan to check your ovaries?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Holls3084 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread but hi ladies!! I disappeared cause life with baby has gotten busy! He's 8 months actual today and 5.5 months corrected. I ended up joining a post partum group in October and we are still going. Finally am starting postpartum one on one counselling next month.

I don't know all that is going on but anything new? Anyone get any bfp's while I was gone?
DH-34
Me -31
TTC since April 15
DH counts - Great
Me - no testing done yet
2 cycles on a break - I need surgery
TTC Journey - 8 months
Unexpected BFP on January 4th!! :D
Holls3084
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:57 am

Hey holls!! I'm almost 8 weeks pg. good to hear from you! Can't believe it's been 8 months already!! Glad you are starting counseling! I did too and it's been great! I hope you guys are doing well!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend