Anyone TTC with short cycle (21-25) days? CD1 around 3 Jun?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone TTC with short cycle (21-25) days? CD1 around 3 Jun?

Postby fabel » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:33 am

:doh: :doh:
Last edited by fabel on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ME: 33, DH: 30
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Anyone TTC with short cycle (21-25) days? CD1 around 3 J

Postby OffNuvaring923 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:13 pm

I am in a similar boat. We have been TTC since March 2016, after over 5 years on the nuvaring. Initially we were worried that AF would take a few cycles to make an appearance, but like clockwork the flow began on the 27th day of my cycle, which is good, but the cycles have gotten shorter and shorter each month. We are currently at 24 days and although I do receive high and peak readings on my digital opk, I'm not sure that they are accurate given how short my cycles are getting.

I truly thought that this cycle would be it. Based on the Fertility Friend app AF was set to make an appearance tomorrow (6/2/16), I was so set on taking a PT in the morning, but guess who showed up to the party uninvited and a day early.. you guessed it, AF!

I started charting my BBT a few days ago just in case I got a BFN this cycle, so I planned on continuing that for this cycle and it no BFP, then I would make a doc appointment, but I caved and a made an appointment for Monday. When I called the Dr office and told them what was going on, they told me to come in and that they can help me better plan for this cycle, so I figured why not.

Lots of babydust to you too!
OffNuvaring923

Re: Anyone TTC with short cycle (21-25) days? CD1 around 3 J

Postby fabel » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:12 am

Baby dust and wish you a BFP for the next cycle.
ME: 33, DH: 30
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Buddy Groups