10dpiui and going crazy!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

10dpiui and going crazy!

Postby Lnfowler887 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and to the boards. I'm currently 10dpiui (my first) and I have been having AF-like symptoms for a couple of days. And today I noticed the toilet paper was a little pinkish when I wiped. My IUI cycle was completely unmedicated (no pills, no shots, no suppositories) because my RE suggested that route first. I don't have any fertility issues and AF is like clockwork for me. I took a $store test this morning and it was a BFN. The spotting worries me. I know it could be implantation bleeding, but the symptoms of AF are strong. I have mainly lower back pain, some AF thigh pains, and today my boobs feel heavy and sore. Any opinions ladies? Do y'all think I'm out this cycle?
Lnfowler887

Re: 10dpiui and going crazy!

Postby myrati » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:03 am

Don't give up yet, there is still time for BFP, sometimes it takes longer for hcg to rise in some women. try again in a few days, these could also be symptoms of early pregnancy sometimes you can't tell the difference, besides, it's not really AF until it has started flowing. babydust to you. I have been TTC for almost two years now, 1st IUI tomorrow with shots, had my HCG shot this morning, keeping my fingers crossed. :D
myrati

Return to TTC Buddy Groups