Aiming for 2 Under 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Aiming for 2 Under 2

Postby kyrenora » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm not entirely sure. I got the big temp dip I mentioned, and then I got a +OPK a few days later, but I haven't had a temp rise yet, and still seeing lots of EWCM. FF is predicting AF will show on Thursday (which is my birthday, so I MIGHT take an HPT), but I'm really not sure what's going on with O. I'm hoping I'll see something definite within a few days. Just kind of waiting it out right now to see what happens.

While I've been waiting, I started reading more again to keep myself from obsessing over TTC when there's really nothing I can actively do. I picked up the 4th book of Game of Thrones that had been sitting on my bookshelf in the to-read pile for far too long. It's one of those books that really just sucks you in, so I can't sit there and think about TTC non-stop.

How about you? What's going on in your world?
Me: 27 & DH:28
Married 3/1/2014
RT Born 7/11/2015
kyrenora
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AnnieP » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:41 am

Hmm sounds a little frustrating :/ I feel for you. I've heard continual cm can be a good sign though :) I'm completely lost on this cycle. I ordered opks and a bbt to have on hand for next cycle. I just wonder if my body still hasn't gotten back on track from after having a baby.

Here's to hoping AF doesn't show. That would be an awesome bday present!

Man it's been a long time since I've been able to get lost in a book like that. You make me want to go pick one up! I'm just basically waiting too but I don't know if I'm waiting for O or for AF lol. Like I said ff said I would O tomorrow but I've been dry with cm since the weekend. Either I O'd last week (I had a ton of ewcm) or I'm just going to O really late this cycle. I'm not holding out for anything this cycle and will start new next cycle with the OPKs and BBT monitoring.
AnnieP
Friend

Postby kyrenora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:46 am

Yeah, I got AF back in January, and I think I've finally stabilized, or so I think.

My temp finally went up yesterday morning! I'm super happy because it means that something happened finally. Seriously, though, books are awesome for getting through the rough periods of TTC. I also play video games and watch a lot of Netflix. How about you?
Married 3/1/2014
RT Born 7/11/2015
kyrenora
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AnnieP » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:16 pm

First, Happy Birthday!!

That's good! Yeah I should probably look into that doing that...

You sound like a cool wife! Haha I use to play video games. I was really obsessed with assassins creed there for a while but haven't played much lately. And yes we watch a lot of Netflix we just finished watching castle and the office. What video games do you play?
AnnieP
Friend

Postby kyrenora » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Thank you!

I've found that I can squeeze in a few minutes of The Sims while DD is next to me in her high chair eating solids, but I don't have much time for long quests or arcing story lines, so that's what it's been mostly lately. I'm a pretty big Nintendo girl usually, I have systems ranging from N64 to the Wii set up in my living room now along with DH's playstation. Other than that, I enjoy a few MMOs, Civilization, and games with good story lines.

We love Castle and The Office! We just finished rewatching the latter. DD is super into the new version of Cosmos, so we go through that every couple of days. We watch a lot of documentaries just to have background noise while we're reading or on our computers in the evening. We're watching the new season of The League right now because DD is asleep.
Married 3/1/2014
RT Born 7/11/2015
kyrenora
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AnnieP » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:54 am

Wow that's awesome! Yeah we only own an Xbox 360 lol so we don't obviously don't play it too often or we would have updated by now probably.
No way ha that's funny! That last season of the office had me in tears! I love that show haha Oh yeah? I've never seen either but maybe I'll look into them cause we need a new show to get into.

So did AF ever show??
AnnieP
Friend

Postby kyrenora » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:33 am

No AF yet. Still no BFP either, though. Staying pretty hopeful at this point, but trying not to get carried away (it's a tricky balance). Last time I got a BFP it was 14 days after my +OPK, and that would be today, but this morning's test was a BFN. I also seem to have O'd a little longer after the +OPK this time, so it's possible it just isn't picking anything up quite yet. We'll see.

How about you? It's been a few days. Where are you at now?
Married 3/1/2014
RT Born 7/11/2015
kyrenora
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AnnieP » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:05 am

Oh my that is exciting! But you're right it is a tricky balance. Don't want to get your hopes up but it can be difficult. Let me know if something changes!

I'm still a week out before expected AF. I really don't think this is going to be my cycle though. Just not feelin' it but you never know I guess. Definitely not getting my hopes up and reading up on how to temp and do opks for next cycle.
AnnieP
Friend

Postby kyrenora » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:33 pm

Hey, you never know! I've heard so many stories of women who had no symptoms whatsoever, and that was when they got their BFP! If it's not your cycle, then temping and OPKs will definitely improve your odds next time around.
Married 3/1/2014
RT Born 7/11/2015
kyrenora
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AnnieP » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:54 am

Hey did AF show up or did you get your BFP??

AF showed up for me Friday - a week earlier than predicted by FF but it was actually a normal 28 day cycle for me which gives me hope my body is getting back in sync. Temping and will start opks here in a week or so!
AnnieP
Friend

Postby kyrenora » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:38 pm

AF showed, unfortunately. Just ended yesterday.
Married 3/1/2014
RT Born 7/11/2015
kyrenora
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups