1st time on 2ww, TTC since Jan '16' introducing myself

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

1st time on 2ww, TTC since Jan '16' introducing myself

Postby Jchris143 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi ladies!!
My first time posting on this site, but long time stalker. This is my 4th post trying, and after paragraphs & having them not go through I'm gonna make this shorter. My DH & I got pregnant in August 2011, I carried the baby full term, delivered c-section, but because of a neurological defect he died 37 days later in the NICU. Heartbreaking. My DH & I have been TTC since Jan with no luck. I'm on 2dpo and fingers crossed this month will be my month, it's my b-day at the end of June(I'll be 34) & it would be the best present I could have. Anyone else starting their 2ww?? Hope this posts!!
**Baby dust to you all**
Jchris143
Friend

Re: 1st time on 2ww, TTC since Jan '16' introducing myself

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Welcome,this is a wonderful place to get support and info.Im sorry to hear about ur loss.I hope this is it for you.Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jchris143 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Thanks Danaa,
I feel like I know you since I've been stalking this site!! The 2ww SUCKS! Every "symptom" I google it(it's the WORST!!) Hopefully you'll get your BPF soon!! Every month as soon as AF shows up, it's like a big smack in the face!! I've stopped getting my hopes up only to be let down!! I went to the obgyn last Wed, & she said she felt a slightly enlarged uterus due to Fibroids. I had my US last Friday & thank god everything looked good with no fibroids. She showed me my ovaries & eggs which was reassuring, but I can't help but think it could be my DH. He's 48, not exactly prime age to get someone pregnant. I have horrible allergies & have been taking Benadryl for a while. I read it could have negative effects on fertility so I stopped this cycle, & even though the insomnia has been awful it'll all be worth it for that BFP!! Thanks for the support, greatly appreciated!!!
Jchris143
Friend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:43 am

If you want join me and other girls on the buddy group called New Year Newborns,wonderful ladies.How old are you?!I won't hurt to get ur husband checked but I say wait onother 3-4 months.Was the ultrasound transvaginal?!Im glad ur ok Bcs fibroids can definitely interfere with implantation depending where it is placed.Every tww things get harder and harder is a miracle we managed to stay sane.Ty and I hope you get ur bfp as well.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jchris143 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:46 am

Hey Danaa!
I'm at work, shouldn't be posting lol but oh well. I'm 33, going to be 34 at the end of June. It wasn't transvaginal just regular whatever that's called lol. I wonder how much a SA is?? I'm self pay, & money is tight right now. Maybe I'll hop on New Years newborns when I get home, I figured it was just people expecting New Years newborns, which I'm not obviously!! I read that you're due for your ivf soon, so exciting!! The tww just gets harder and harder every month, it's so great to see so much support on here!! Thanks for the reply & hopefully I can hop onto a board where I can obsess with other ladies as well!!
Jchris143
Friend

Postby Nuffy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Hey this is my first time on here and would really love to share this experience with other people. This is my first month really ttc. For the past 3 years since coming off the pill I've had spotting between 4-10 days before a period each month and it's really getting me down. I'm currently 6dpo. How far along is everyone else at the moment?
Nuffy
Friend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:18 pm

I don't really know how much an SA costs where you live,I'm in Greece and same as you we payed for everything,infertility sucks:(I think you should try 3-4 cycles natural and then go see a a doctor and explain ur situation but if you don't want to right now wait until you have ttc for one year.i was asking about the ultrasound Bcs the abdominal one can sometimes miss these things,I don't know why but transvaginal seems more accurate or so I read.Did she say how big ur follies were?That could of given you an idea when your about to ovulate?!
Nuffy welcome and fx this is ur month.Spotting mid cycle can mean low progesterone,better have that checked once ur pregnant.
About me well I think I'm 3dpo but I didn't really tried this cycle bcs we are waiting for AF to get IVF started.
This has been a loooong painful journey for me and I'm happy I can finally either get pregnant or move on with my life.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Jchris143 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi Daynaa,
So I'm starting to get nervous. Last night I had slight brown spotting, along with cramping at 8 dpo. I hate symptom spotting but this I couldn't ignore. I never spot before AF comes & this went away after 12 hours. I don't want to get all excited yet but maybe?. My AF is due next Monday, I don't usually like to test before then, because I'm always disappointed!! I've been trying to ignore this 2ww, & not be online checking everything because it just makes me CRAZY. You're cycles seem similar to mine, I know you're trying for ivf soon, my fingers are crossed for you! The ultrasound tech told me I should be ovulating soon(which I already figured since my cycles are 28 days.) if this is actually it, I will literally be floored. Does ivf hurt? If I do get that BFP my nerves will go into full swing. Last night I had a mini anxiety attack bc I was really sure it was implantation bleeding/cramping, I thought am I really ready to be pregnant again. It hurts so much, & you feel so much guilt after you deliver a baby, and then it's gone. Last time I didn't find out I was pregnant until 3 months, so no prenatals & then they tell me after my body is naturally low on folic acid(after the baby came.) I was younger, not trying for a baby, had just met my DH at the time, so I blame myself for not eating great, and being so ignorant of being pregnant for 3 months. I've been taking prenatals for 3 months now. Greece must be beautiful, I would love to go there!! Hope all is well!
Jchris143
Friend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Chris IVF does hurt a bit yes,it involves a general or mild anesthesia for egg retrieval plus all the hormones you have to Inject in ur body every day but is all worth it.
The spotting could me implantation bleeding.
Why do you feel guilty after delivering?they have pain killers and epi for the pain.Are you ready for to be pregnant again?Lots of women don't know they are pregnant until later on.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups