New here: 5dpo and the wait is....

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New here: 5dpo and the wait is....

Postby Wishing_on_a_Rainbow » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Driving me crazy!
This is our first time ttc since our miscarriage, last October.
I think I'm crazy because I've been having a lot of cramping,bloating and the pinch pulling string feeling from around my belly button down. (Feelings I've had with previous pregnancies)
The last two days I've taken a nap, which I usually don't do.
I've also had some slight breast tenderness.(as I wrote that I swear I felt a twinge)
I know that I am very in tuned with my body inside and out (I can feel if a piece of hair falls on any part of my body).
I just don't know how to occupy myself, I feel like I'm in a fog..
It doesn't help that yesterday, I drove my sister to the hospital to deliver her child and my husband's father's day gift was delivered yesterday (personalized key chain from the angel we lost).
I'm really trying to hold it together, yesterday I cried more than I have in a while and today only once as I write this..
Is their anyone in their ttw and want to talk about it?
No matter if this is your rainbow or 1st -15th!
Thank you for reading
Baby dust and sticky dust to all!!
Wishing_on_a_Rainbow
Friend

Re: New here: 5dpo and the wait is....

Postby Mummyof2xx » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Aw im 7 dpo and i just started bleeding lastnight and im still bleeding light today my period isnt due for another week. I ovulated 7 dats ago and had some slight bleeding and i had sex w my partner the same day. Now im just wondering if i need to take a test and when to take it. Good luck to you tho and sorry about your angel baby xxx
Mummyof2xx
Friend

Postby Wishing_on_a_Rainbow » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Hey Mummyof2xx, thank you for reading and your kind words.
Sounds like your having implantation bleeding!! How exciting! Good luck!
Any other symptoms?
Keep me updated, if you don't mind..
Wishing_on_a_Rainbow
Friend

Postby Mummyof2xx » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Not many symptoms just had cramps, OB (ovulation bleeding) and IB (implantation bleeding) so far and just had my partner telling me like ten minutes ago that he thinks im pregnant lol we have a baby turning 1 this month and a 3yr old too! With my first my cousin noticed something different that i was bloated and i would eat weird things so she took me to do the test and i found out was pregnant (about 6 weeks pregnant) i had really bad morning sickness with her, i would vomit everyday from the start right up until the day i gave birth and the morning sickness was so terrible i needed anti nausea pills and ended up in hospital every week with a drip in my arm because my body was so dehydrated from vomiting and i had to go on a special diet.
With my second baby i had IB at 6 weeks after the first day of my last period and i had my period for 3 weeks after getting the jab (so i couldnt get pregnant) and a week after IB i took a pregnancy test and i got a faint positive, i got a scan 2 days later and i was not even 4 weeks but went back for a second scan ten days later and i was 5 wks and they detected a heartbeat. I had no morning sickness with my second but i did get food poisoning from undercooked chicken. I might take a pregnancy test later today so if i do il let u know the results ☺
Mummyof2xx
Friend

Postby Mummyof2xx » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Ive also got two angel babies as well... when i was 17 (now 24) i fell pregnant with twins. At about a week before my period i had implantation bleeding but i didnt get the positive test until i was 6 weeks. I did a urine and the line was really dark and i had a bloodtest and my test came back positive but my hgc came back double so i got sent away for a scan i was defs preg with twins and they would of been identical because the were in the same sack. I had really bad morning sickness with them i felt like i wanted to pass out. I had an abusive partner at the time and he ended up punching me in the stomach while i was asleep and i woke up and went straight to the toilet an i was bleeding. I ended up in hospital it was a 2 hour drive away from home and i had a scan and there was no heartbeats. I got rushed to an all womens hospital where i waited for 6 hours in the waiting room to be seen and then they took me in a room and left me there for 4 hours and gave me another scan just to say that there was no heartbeat. They ended up inserting 4 abortion pills in my vagina and sent me home like that. About an hour or so later i was in horrendous pain. Worser than giving birth i think. I wanted to go back to the hospital but i wasnt booked for a d&c for 3 days. Must of been 3 or 4 hours after being givin the abortion pill tho i pushed out a sac with two babies in it. They were so small. But it wasnt meant to be. Theyre in heaven now where they cant feel anything no pain or anything. I will always love them and i think about them sometimes but yeah. I have 2 girls now and they absolutely mean everything to me. xo
Mummyof2xx
Friend

Postby Wishing_on_a_Rainbow » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:36 am

Thank you so much for sharing your history Mummyof2xx. It sounds like you have a positive support system now and I'm very proud of you for getting away from your abusive partner. It might be a little early to take a test, but I do believe that first response test say that they can detect up to 6 days before your missed period. I usually use the cheap ones first (from the dollar tree, Idk if you have that store where you are) they are only a dollar and when it's positive, I go buy a digital one.
I've been pregnant with twins twice. The first time didn't go so well, I had a miscarriage with just one and kept one, it was such a confusing time. They were fraternal twins. He is now 18 and always feels like something is missing. My other set are about to be 10 and they are also fraternal twins. I have 5 children total. 21 yr old girl, 18 yr old boy, two almost 10 yr old boys and a 2 yr old girl. I will be 40 at the end of this year. I started out very young.. But, I don't have any regrets.
I'm so excited for you and if you do decide to test let me know..
Thanks again for taking the time to share your experiences with me, I appreciate you.
Wishing_on_a_Rainbow
Friend

Postby Mummyof2xx » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:11 pm

So i took another pregnancy test and there was the faintist positive line. My bleeding stopped too. It must have been implantation bleeding because it only last between 48-72 hours and the bleeding was so light. Im still not due for my period for another 5 or 6 days so im gonna do another test on like Thursday.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-06-11-11-07-48.png
Clue period tracker
Screenshot_2016-06-11-11-07-48.png (53.23 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Mummyof2xx
Friend

Postby Wishing_on_a_Rainbow » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Yay!! Congratulations!! To me even if it's a faint line it's still positive!! So since your hcg levels are high enough to register this soon, are you thinking possible twins again!?! I would!! What brand of hpt did you use, if you don't mind?
Wishing_on_a_Rainbow
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups