Spring babies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Spring babies

Postby Danaa » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:33 am

Nicky grt news about ur scan.Andi i have pushed my husband for 2,5years to BD as much as possible and i haven't tried to make things spicier or even make it seem like I enjoy it,it was strictly baby dancing but one time i saw and heard something in my husband voice that made me feel like an asshole,he felt neglected and he felt like im doing it just for the baby and not for our pleasure and from that moment i said to myself no more pushing around if is going to happen fine if not that is alright,ruining my relationship won't help and I'm happy to say that we are doing grt and I feel my husband is happy.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby southernbelle » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:04 am

Hello ladies! I’m going to try to catch up here.

Danaa - my goodness girl. It is completely normal to have anxiety about becoming a parent. I think it happens to the best of us. As much as you love and care for dh and especially Jack I know that you’re going to be amazing!! I am so very grateful for being able to share in this journey with you. I’m so sad that the clinic is closed in August. Are you sure you can’t just break in and stick those babies in there yourself??? :rofl:

Loz - I’m so sorry your cat got ill! I’m glad your fur baby is feeling much better.

FosterMom - for future reference red wine is helpful in implantation! Drink until you see pink my dear!

Nicky - My goodness girl - I am so sorry about the timing this cycle. I hope things end up working out after all. This whole ttc business is so frustrating. If work timing works out, please don’t let the in-laws get in the way. They can bugger off! In the end it’s none of their business anyway. I’m glad the ultrasound sounded positive. I can’t wait to hear about the other test results.

Fly - I would stay away from the tea, but that’s me and after all of my losses I’m very much paranoid about, well, everything. lol I know how hard it is to get to a sticky bean that I’m not willing to take risks - I’m even as silly as staying away from pineapple and I know that it probably won’t do anything to me. It’s psychological I suppose. Cute announcement!

AndiA108 - I’m so sorry the witch came for you! I hope your RE appointment goes well. My LP is 12-13 days so you should be good. I was told less than 10 is not enough to sustain. As far as O timing - in the past I just started initiating or I’d walk around naked and let him initiate. By the end of the year and a half I was flat out honest and said “It’s time, we need to do it the next 3-4 days until I get confirmation.” There were times he was super tired and I did all the work. This last cycle I was so sick, but I didn’t let that stop me. No one wants to bd with a snotty, sick girl, but we did anyway. lol If your cycle is somewhat predictable and you know that you don’t O on the day your get your positive opk, then you might be able to tell him the day after so that you maximize your chances closer to O? It really does get exhausting when there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight for bd! lol Hang in there.

Amaura - I’m also sorry about af! Clomid gave me a shorter O time, but my LP stayed the same. Did you ask your doctor? It may have just been a fluke cycle with your body getting used to the hormones.

Star - when’s your next appointment? I’m excited to follow your journey as well!

Momma-of4 - glad to see you pop in. Good luck with the surgery coming up. Did you make a decision on the tubal ligation yet?

TTC - I think we’re going to need a ticker here! I have no idea how far along you are now. lol I hope everything has been uneventful and your little bean is cooking away.

PhDer - good luck with your next scan. How exciting!! It looks like you’re halfway cooked. I can’t remember - were you going to find out gender?

Wishfull - Hope you’re doing well!! Come drop us a line to let us know you’re still alive and update us! :)

I hope I didn’t forget anyone!

afm - 33 weeks today. It’s been an eventful weekend. For the last week or so I’ve been getting menstrual cramping, but only in the evenings and for a couple of hours. I assumed Braxton Hicks but I wasn’t sure because I never got them with dd. Well Friday morning I woke up and they were still there. I could barely walk. I also got some nausea and my lower back was killing me. After it persisted through the afternoon I called my ob and they told me to come in. On the way there I was in a minor accident. Unbelievable! As soon as I got out of the car the man started to apologize to me. I think I scared him because as soon as I got hit I started to cry. I think I was near hysterical when I got out of the car. lol The car has some damage which is frustrating, but it’s fixable. By the time I got to my ob they put me on the monitor. They did a cervical check and my cervix was high and closed. He also gave me some medicine to stop the contractions that I am to take as needed when I’m not feeling well. So far I’ve taken them every night. I’m feeling much better, but not at all ready to see my little boy yet! I’m hoping that he can cook for at least another 4 weeks.
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

Postby AndiA108 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:12 am

Ladies, thanks sooo so much for all the feedback! Super helpful! And it make me feel so much better to know I'm not alone in this!

Nicky - Glad to hear about your appt! And sounds like waiting another month is a good decision.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:43 pm

South omg I'm so happy ur safe and the baby is doing ok.
I hope the baby stays put for as long as is necessary for a safe arrival.
Andi we are here for support and information.
I think I missed a bunch of posts and I'm sorry ladies,Romania is keeping me busy and happy,im relaxing and trying to forget about FET!!
South ur comment made me laugh lol:))I wish I could just stick them up there myself:))).
Ladies I think is time for a new home,what do you think?!
Should be call it Spring and Summer babies?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:52 am

Oh my goodness South! We are all so glad that it was just a minor accident and you and little one are okay! I hope he decides to stay in the oven for as long as possible. It's so exciting that you are so close to meeting your rainbow. I am so jealous because it feels like it will take forever haha! I'm so afraid something will still go wrong. Today and yesterday started a new symptom, very, very bad awful persistent headaches. Did you experience this early on?

I will catch up with everyone else in the afternoon. Hubby wants to play his game on the laptop.
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby PhDer » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:38 am

Yes south! 20 weeks. But still suffering nausea, migraines and fatigue. Pregnancy just doesn't suit my body i think. Scan Friday

Sorry to hear about your accident. But glad you were checked out and all was well. Fingers crossed bubs can get some more cooking time!
Me: 31 ( normal fertility)
DH:33 (male factor fertility: 20% motility, 3% morphology)
Married 23/03/2013
TTC #1 since 1/2015 (on break since Sept 2015)
BFP 11th April 2015 @10DPO/ cycle #3 (SMEP); M/C @7w3d. Angel Baby was due Christmas Eve 2015
BFP # 2 3rd July 2015 @10DPO; Betas: 145 @13DPO... 412@16dpo; MMC- 13w1d
BFP # 3 23rd March 2016 (3rd wedding anniversary): NTNP. Beta's at 10dpo (estimate) 13; 16DPO- 394 (doubling time 29 hours)
Cycle 29-33 days. LP: 10 days
Supplements: Vitex, B6, Vit D, Prenatal Multi-Vit (Me), Menevit (DH)

PhDer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starMint » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:45 am

South - I'm happy you are doing OK! (and keep that baby baking! :))
Phder - maybe third tri will be better?

AFM: IVF scheduling bummer - due to a combination of the RE leaving messages on my wrong number and (more importantly) the delay of my period by a week due to stress earlier in the month, I will not make the August IVF calendar (this place schedules people together so the RE can efficiently use their lab time). I will be on the September calendar (retrieval expected September 14). This would be fine if I was doing the transfer the same month, but I want to do the extra testing... which means that transfer would be October or November :( I will either have to cancel my trip currently scheduled in October or wait until November for transfer. I'm feeling bummed... it doesn't help I had to start the birth control and am going to have to be on it for more than I expected.
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#3 starting Nov 27, 2017 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur (been doing 7 units hGH since 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:41 am

Star that sucks big time!!
I wonder why ur clinic sets dates for the retrieval and transfer,here in Europe the doctors do things differently.
Is so wonderful to read different experiences and different protocols.
I'm beyond greatfull to this site and the support I have received here.
Thank you all for everything,for puting up with my rants,for reading my bad english:)) for not taking any ofense in some of my posts,If I ever ofended anyone i apologize,I never meant to i just like to be direct and honest in my posts.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starMint » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:59 am

Danaa - when I get a chance I'll post my schedules so you can see what they are having me do (there is wiggle room to adjust if I'm not responding or over-responding to the hormones)
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#3 starting Nov 27, 2017 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur (been doing 7 units hGH since 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Star - sorry that sucks about the ivf timing! I don't know too much about it or the scheduling but I can imagine waiting two more months has to be hard!

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Hello everyone.. sry, been MIA. Have been down with fever since last two days. Its viral. But am feeling better today.

Danaa: Thanks a lot. I am glad you are enjoying Romania. Dont wry about the rants. We all do from time to time. Interestingly, i feel much close to you all as friends.

South: I am sry to hear about the accident. Glad you got all clearance from the doc. Tell lil one, aunt wants to see him all happy and kicking at the right time:-)

Andi: Thanks to you too. Yup, waiting another month seems like a good decision to us as well.

Star: What a bummer about this ivf. I have no idea about this kind of scheduling. From what i know, in India, they just plan it for month after your tests are all clear. Nonetheless, the wait for another two months seems hard. Sry, it just sucks. Can you prepone your trip?

Phder: Sry about all the sickness. I hope you feel better soon. Glad to see your ticker there.

Fly: 10 weeks! Yay! How r u feeling??

EOE, hello..

AFM, my scan results seem good. And all my tests have come out to be great, except FSH, which seems to be on slightly lower side. I will be meeting with my doc this fri to discuss things. I was happy to see my AMH. Its at 6. Considered optimum fertility. Sadly, we cant do IUI this cycle, as we wont be able to manage monitoring and everything with my work related travel. But, we are ok with it. Next month, hopefully.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:25 am

Hello ladies,
Just dropped by to say hi. I'm still being more relaxed about trying at the moment. I've lost 40+ lbs so far and actually ovulated on CD14 this month. I've drank wine, I've eaten sushi, I even had a margarita! Just not stressing...

So I know I won't get to every one and I'm sorry. I will do better next time.

Dana
I'm so glad you are getting your IVF in September. Excited for you.

Southernbelle
Glad you and the little one is doing well. Your so close!

Fly
How's everything going?

Everyone else
I'm sending you good relaxing vibes.

Oh and I vote Summer babies for the new thread
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:00 am

Wish congratulations on the weight loss,you did great!How are you feeling?!I lost almost 30 and I feel like I gained the lottery:))))fx you get ur baby soon!!
EOE hello,I shall come back and make a new thread soon!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:08 am

Sounds good about a new thread danaa.

Wishful - that's the way to go! Yay! I like that relaxing vibes, i could use a lot of that right now.

AFM... I had that RE appt today. I'm not sure how I feel other than upset. In short, the RE thinks my egg quality is poor and why I've had reoccurring miscarriages. I have a lot of eggs present she counted 20 on left and 11 on right, but she thinks they're not that healthy. *sigh* so next steps is to get an HSG test done to look at my uterus and tubes and an APLS panel done which tests for anti-bodies - another possible reason for the miscarriages. If everything comes back fine on both those tests she wants to move forward with and ovulation induction and IUI. She said she'll put me on two fertility meds one orally and injectables. Then monitor me on them until a quality egg is released and then I would do the IUI.

Not sure how we feel about IUI. I guess it's just kind of shock right now. We both expected to conceive naturally. It's just all so upsetting. IUI isn't cheap either. I know it's just numbers but she said my chances are at 5% right now and with IUI they go up to 20%. That doesn't make me feel good. I thought I would go in there and get a concrete "this is what's wrong and this is how we fix it" but I didn't and I guess that's why I'm so upset. I know I have to take it one step at a time. It's just hard to do that and upsetting.

She also suggested I go on Coenzyme 10 to help with the quality of my eggs. She said there's not much meds out there that can help but it's worth a try.

I know a lot of you have been through this. How did you feel when you found out IUI was your only suggested treatment option? Why am I so upset by this? Maybe it's because I don't think it will work and I just feel like I'll never have that baby. :( :cry:

Sorry for the rant. Just don't know where else to go for support.

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby southernbelle » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:38 am

Hello!!

Fly, I did get headaches with both dd and this one. With dd they were unbearable. I contribute it to not weaning properly from the Progesterone. With this one I also had headaches, but not as bad. I did wean slowly from the Progesterone this time.

Star - Oh no with the ivf schedule!!

Nicky - I'm sorry work travel is getting in the way this cycle! :(

Wish - Thanks for popping in and congratulations on the weight loss!! fx for you!

Andi - I'm sorry your RE appt wasn't as expected. When I was ttc this past year my ob told me the same thing about probably having bad eggs because of my age and said it was just bad luck. I decided to go for a second opinion and see an RE and of course he told me the same thing. I know what you mean about wanting a concrete diagnosis because if there is one then surely it can be fixed. I tried Clomid, Femara, and even injectables for a few cycles and one IUI. You're right, it's expensive and it sucks. The RE even wanted to start talking about ivf soon. DH and I even thought about it, but because my losses were undiagnosed we weren't ready to make that jump yet. Someway, somehow I got pregnant naturally. In fact, the four pregnancies I had last year were all natural. All I can say really is hang in there. I know how frustrating this process is and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

afm - nothing new to report. Cooking baby. lol
NTNP

Mar 2013 chemical pregnancy
May 2013 :bfp:
Feb 2014 Baby Girl :babyg:
Feb 2015 missed miscarriage @ 8 weeks (Vitex)
Apr 2015 miscarriage @ 6 weeks (Vitex)
Jun 2015 hysteroscopy
Aug 2015 failed IUI #1 (Femara, Follistim, Ovidrel)
Sep 2015 chemical pregnancy (Vitex)
Oct 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 100mg Clomid cd 3-7 - Round 1
Nov 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, 150mg Clomid cd 3-7, Follistim cd 8-11, Ovidrel
Dec 2015 500mg Metformin, Baby Aspirin, Vitex, Preseed, Mucinex :bfp:
Aug 2016 Baby Boy :babyb:

My Ovulation Chart
southernbelle

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups