TWW, DPO 1.. Any buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TWW, DPO 1.. Any buddies

Postby byazel » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:34 am

Background history- TTC #3. I stopped taking BC on April 22nd, 2016 and has my last AF on May 29th, 2016. I got a positive ovulation test on June 11th, 2016 and I based off of temp and cm that I am 1DPO. Id like to have some people that I can follow along with for my TWW. Thanks
byazel
Friend

Re: TWW, DPO 1.. Any buddies

Postby BosselerBaby » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:41 pm

HI ! I am right there with you. I ovulated around 5PM on Sunday and im 1DPO today :) My last period was May 28th with AF expected June 27th .. Hopefully not. My hubby and I are TTC our first and this is our 4th cycle. Im alittle skeptic it will happen this month bc my hubby was only able to come home for 6 hours yesterday and we did the BD twice and that is bc he has been in the field... but God has amazing timing.
Glad I have a buddy to go thru the dreaded TTW with :)
Hope this month will be the lucky one for us both.
BosselerBaby
Friend

Postby byazel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:31 am

Yeah! We are right there together. You mentioned your husband was in the field, military? I ask because my husband was in the Marine Corp. Well baby dust to us! So far my temperature is staying elevated so I think that is a good sign. Fingers crossed!
byazel
Friend

Postby starzz121 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:50 am

snap, I got a positive OPK Saturday morning - we BD'd Friday night and sunday afternoon. Although I wasn't suppose to be "trying" i had a couple months off just to enjoy some special occasions and trips, but seeing as I got a positive I thought why not :) good luck to you both!
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby byazel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:57 am

starzz121- good luck to you also! Finger crossed we all get a BFP.
byazel
Friend

Postby starzz121 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:10 am

thanks byazal, this will be cycle no 6 of TTC #1

I took April and May off as I got myself far too stressed out, the break has been really nice and I was ready to continue my break but I got excited about ovulation and I don't know about you girls but sex is pretty hard to resist that time of the month anyway ;)
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BosselerBaby » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:16 am

How exciting to have us all on the same time schedule. :)
Yes my hubby is in the military and a Marine too! I'm sure you know all about the hassle of having your hubby home for the right time of the month I am about to tell his chain of command he cannot go out to the field anymore til we conceive :) haha

What day do you ladies plan on starting your PT taking?
BosselerBaby
Friend

Postby byazel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:24 am

In a perfect world I would say I will wait until the 26th, which is when AF is due. However, this is not a perfect world and I have a whole baggie full of Amazon test strips so honestly I will probably start at 10DPO....Is that ridiculous? :wink:
byazel
Friend

Postby BosselerBaby » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:58 am

Absolutely not!
That's when I plan on testing too ! I have 15 test to use at will.

Sprinkling Baby Dust Everywhere.
BosselerBaby
Friend

Postby starzz121 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:17 am

haha yes if you have strips anxiously waiting I would be the same. I don't however have any I used them all up on previously months... so I was just going to wait and wait and wait till AF time :S I could end up crazy! xo
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby byazel » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:58 am

Good morning ladies. Ive been have light cramping off and on since yesterday afternoon. Im still not completely in tune with my reproduction system since coming off the pill. Could be something could be nothing. I suppose its to be determined.
byazel
Friend

Postby starzz121 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:16 am

morning! well that's exciting though no? I get so many symptons between O and AF that mimic pregnancy symotons but are just PMS...doh!
My best friend just had a baby last night, I then went on to dream I had a baby girl :) was sweet. no unusual symptons for me, although I went to breakfast this morning and ordered my favorite special, eggs benedict and I couldn't eat the eggs or sauce at all I don't know if the coffee put me off or something else but I just count eat it.
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby starzz121 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:28 am

any signs symptoms ladies?
starzz121
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby byazel » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:41 am

Nothing really at 8dpo. Still trying to wait on Wednesday to get here to start testing. Thankfully we had a busy weekend so it made the time pass by quickly! My chart seems a little all over the place, but this is my first month of charting so Im just trying to get the hang of it. Ive attached it below. How is everyone else?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/657e4f]Image
My Ovulation Chart
byazel
Friend

Postby BosselerBaby » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:24 am

Hello Ladies,

Same here. 8 DPO and no signs as of now that I can tell but my husband keeps telling me I look very peaceful so we shall she if he's picking up on something :).

I'm trying to hold out til at least Wednesday myself before testing. the weekend was so busy I didn't think about it much but find myself this morning thinking that implantation should be happening now or soon and I have baby brain again.

Fingers crossed for us all. Cannot wait to hear everyone's hpt results as the week goes by.
BosselerBaby
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups