Babydust Buddies! The journey continues...

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Babydust Buddies! The journey continues...

Postby AndiA108 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:32 am

Thanks Keri! Feeling ok after a really depressing cycle last month. How are you doing??

Janeite - already messaged you back on our other board but if you're worried about taking the progesterone just wait a few days until you're ready! Glad that long cycle has finally ended for you though!!
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DarkAries » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:19 am

Evening everyone and thank you!!! Fabel I was too nervous to post it on DPO11 just in case AF decided to show up... but i had a feeling this was it... the elusive sticky bean! LOL...so I thought lets wait a bit till AF day... we're still excited, and have told my mom so far but told her not to say anything until the 6week mark.

I'm glad that everyone is still trying to ...and off course I'm sending positive vibes and lot of babydust to everyone else!

Fabel - I hope you're taking bump pics & I am with you on that no morning sickness thing... I just get a wave of nausea so now and again - Crumpet I hope you're ok...

Keriberi / Janeite / Andia /Kyrenora and EOE please keep us posted!
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby fabel » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:44 am

Darkaries, I totally understand why you too a few day before sharing the news. Mine was so faint so I needed your eyes otherwise I might have done th same.

Unfortunately,no bump pics for now. Before I got BFP, I really wanted to record the 'progress' and make a video in the end. you know one of those fast forward kind. But that was just wishful thinking and I have barely taken any pics. To be honest, I am not showing yet most of the times. Though I do get bloat-belly now and then.

Any symptoms or cravings yet? I am quite moody these days and find a reason to fight with DH each time we Skype. Poor him lol am eating a lot biryani (Indian style one-pot chicken+rice) these days and desserts.

Wish you all a BFP...Babydust
ME: 33, DH: 30
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Crumpet » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:56 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that I've been MIA. I was overloaded with work and then was abroad for a week for work. I just got back home yesterday evening.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR DARKARIES! What wonderful news to come back to! How are you feeling? Tell us more about what's going on now -- how you are feeling, etc. How is DH taking things? Is he excited? How many cycles did you try for before this BFP? Your BFP chart looks gorgeous. I enjoyed checking it out. Thanks for sharing it!

Fabel -- glad to hear that you're avoiding morning sickness. One of mine had the worst morning sickness ever and it did NOT sound fun. I'm so glad you are having an easy pregnancy. You deserve to have an easy time after the stress of TTC.

Sorry if I missed anyone's updates...I'm jet-lagged and generally a bit exhausted from so much work...I should be around more now.

AFM: FF says I am 5 DPO but I think I am 4 DPO since I started to surge at around 9 pm on the day that FF thinks I ovulated. Either way, ovulation is confirmed and I am officially in week 1 of the TWW. Its been so busy that I haven't had much time to think about things too much. DH was with me on my work trip so we were able to TTC properly this time. I'm crossing fingers that this cycle works for us. I'm a bit daunted by the prospect of medications and IUI, which is what we plan to do on our next cycle. Please send us your prayers and positive vibes :D

Here's my chart for any stalkers: My Ovulation Chart
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Janeite » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:41 am

Hi ladies!

Crumpet- Welcome back! Don't feel bad about staying quiet every once in a while--we all do it! Hope you had a good work trip and will get to relax some now! Did you get some good food on your trip? Do you have anything planned to keep you occupied during the dreaded week 2? Your chart is looking good so far! You should post it in your siggy, so we can keep stalking it! :) I love stalking charts!

How are out beautiful pregnant ladies feeling today? I'm so glad that neither of you have been feeling too sick! Here's to an easy pregnancy for both of you! I've heard my mom and grandma say that their pregnancies were really easy (including labor pains :shock: ) so I am realy hoping that I inherited those genetics, too!

Fable- Chicken biryani sounds delicious! Do you have a good recipe for it? I'm sorry you're feeling so emotional lately. I'm sure it is just a passing phase.

Kerri- what DPO are you now?

Kyrenora & Ursula- hope all is well!

AFM- I decided to ignore the nurse's suggestion and to just let this cycle end naturally. My LP has been staying a consistent 13 days, even though the front half of my cycle has been changing drastically. When I spoke with the nurse, I was 3-7 dpo. She said to take the progesterone for 5 days, and then to expect AF 2-10 days after that. The math just didn't seem to add up in my book, so we're waiting it out. I'm currently 7-11 dpo now. I am ready for a fresh cycle, though!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Keriberi » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:34 am

Janeite- I am hoping that :af: shows her face nice and quickly so you can start another cycle nice and calm and with positive vibes!

Crumpet - hope the TWW is remaining calm. I got my FX for you. Hope the jet lag is wearing off!

Fabel/DarkAries - Wishing you well with those ever growing little beans.

EOE - all good I hope???

AFM - Annoyingly I am on CD23 and because of the HSG, I haven't really had any CM to speak of (very unusual) so no idea really when I O'd! I had perhaps what could have been EWCM randomly on Sunday (CD21? Bit Late?) We quickly BD'd but we had been doing it every 2-3 days anyway after the HSG. So I could be 2dpo or much more. My cycle keeps going up and down lately (was always 28 then a random 35, two months 32 then randomly last month 26!)

Have to say I have not felt "well" all weekend with really bad backache and like a cold was coming (yet it hasn't) I just feel crappy. Not getting my hopes up, probably just caught a bug!
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)
Dec 2016 started Charting
Jan 2017 started Acupuncture

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Crumpet » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:30 am

I'm starting a new thread for us ladies...hopefully the link works:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=244589
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups