TTC/Pregnant/Living Life after an IUD

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC/Pregnant/Living Life after an IUD

Postby wakasa_78 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:50 am

Hi!

I’m sure it’s been hard going back to work! But you do what you have to do, to the best of your abilities. It’ll get better, I’m sure.

I’m so with you on the not being anywhere near ready for the holidays. We’ve agreed on the presents for the little one, and decided that we’re going to be visiting my mom this Christmas, all the presents are still in the shops, and I have no idea when I will have time to go shopping for them.

Samu’s been well now, which is good. Here’s to hoping it’ll stay that way. :)

I think I will try to hold off on surgery as long as possible, since substituting for the hormones for the rest of my life seems pretty daunting, and the list of side effects is miles long... And if we’re to try for another baby, I would like to breastfeed as long as possible. I won’t be able to do that if they take out my ovaries.

Have a great weekend! I’m trying to get focused on getting some work done, since the end of the year grading deadline is starting to get closer and closer...

Talk to you later. :)
DH is 38, has no known fertility issues
I am 38, have PCO, dermoid cysts, very little ovarian matter left
IUD removed in April, 2015 - TTC#1 since May, 2015
:bfp: on September 3, 2015 @ 13 DPO, EDD May 13, 2016
Baby BOY born on May 14, 2016
wakasa_78
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups