5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby Shia17 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:34 am

33 +3 <3
Attachments
received_1714783585217049.jpeg
(123.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MissK » Wed May 10, 2017 12:14 pm

hey shia; really happy to hear that baby is kicking alot and doing great! what a great idea to have a week to both of you (DH and you) before the arrival of the baby :) always good to take some time for ourself.. espacially with theses little bundle of joy..... crying thing coming in :p asf you'r best friend. sorry that she acted like that at you'r shower. hope you still had a good time!

I found the name by a friend that was looking some names up :P and it's an old name that isn't really used in my region and i loved it :) so Alya it is :P asf work i am a social worker at the hospital; i'm the one meeting with moms that just gave birth that need help or i am the one calling child services :/ when they take drugs during pregnancy or something else.. i know it's not a physical job.. but still tired haha. and if i leave at 33 weeks i will start my maternity leave so i will have less time with baby. but i took the 12 months so it isn't that bad. and better stop and rest before baby arrives. so it's gonna be the goverment and my job that will pay for 6 monts.. and the other 6 monts only the goverment.

I have alot of plans for the nursery but didn't do nothing yet.. probably gonna wait for my shower to see what i get and organize everything around that ! as for the name .. the middle name will be my last name . since it's important for me to have it somewhere :p
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby feefee87 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:18 am

Hi Ladies

Just a very quick one from me whilst I'm on holiday!

Unfortunately AF arrived on Tuesday so I had another 28 day cycle, which is good as I'm definitely getting into a normal pattern now and feel like I'm definitely ovulating myself but crap I didn't get pregnant this month!

I was upset for a while but DH was amazing as ever and we talked and decided that it's unlikely it will probably happen until we get some help so were not expecting anything to happen for a while.

We are still waiting on a call to make the first appt but hopefully that will happen soon!

Hope your all doing well and I'll come back and update in a few weeks when maybe we will have an appt scheduled?

X
feefee87
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shia17 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:53 am

Hi Ladies

Feefee Sorry to hear about AF but its awesome to hear your cycle has become regular 28 days :) That's a definite improvement. Glad to hear you are ovulating naturally :) Hope you are having a good holiday and high five your hubby for me for cheering you up <3 Try not to stress and looking forward to hearing from you when you have had an awesome relaxing holiday. Enjoy yourself :)

MissK Yeah also covers if I go into labor a week early but hopefully not. Apparently 80% of first time pregnancies go over :( and only 10% of all babies born are actually born on their due date. So it will be nice to get a week together as just us but if we don't get it wont stress :D I really want to meet my little girl now :P The name Alya is beautiful but have no fear I wont be stealing it I'm in love with my little Ariah's name now :P How do you pronounce Alya? Where are you from again? I'm sorry you have to deal with such a stressful job while being pregnant yourself. Must hit home. Nice that your job and government pay maternity leave..extra time bonus. My maternity leave only goes for 18 weeks and is all centrelink paid though work. I have 5 months off however as I'm taking 1 month unpaid prior which is why we have been saving for the last couple of months :P I waited for my shower as well before I started really setting up. Just waiting for my OH to get his bum into gear and finish our refurbishing project so I can officially set everything up :P I like the idea of a middle name being your last name :) My friend did the same she named her little boy Hunter Mason Last name. Hunter is his first name and Mason is his middle name. My middle names are Maureen Amelia for my Grandmothers :) Hope you and bubby are doing well and looking forward to hearing from you to again :D

How is everyone else doing? Looking forward to hearing from you all real soon sending love and :babydustg:

AFM: Not much going on ATM I'm sick so its bed snuggles and runny nose for me :P
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi everyone!!! Shia you are looking lovely so exited for you. Its almost there. Fue more weeks to hold your precious baby.

Feefee, you are so close. Have your period on a schedule is very good news. Your are closer than you think. Stay positive before year end you eill see a bfp.
As for me had a follow up ultrasound after being on birth control for 3 weeks to help get ride of 5 to 6 cyst i got on my last ultrasounds last month. Everything was clear. Praise the lord. The doc was not there to go over my result so tomorrow i shall received a phone call. I did get the result back and see that all i had one 5mm follicle on each ovary. No cyst yeah. So not sure what is the next step. Another iui or possible jump on an ivf cycle. Not feeling ready for it.
I now my clock is ticking im close to 39 ;( so the presure is on
mglupe1979
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MissK » Wed May 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Shia; i have no worries Ariah is a really beautifull name! Alya is pronounced:
Aly-ya. and i am from Canada :). Hope pregnancy is still rocking! can't wait to see that little baby of yours :)

mglupe`; good news for the cyst! hope you will have answers on you'r next step soon and that you will reach the bfp ! :) sending you alot of positive thoughts!

hope everyone else is doing great ?? any updates?

AFM; not much to report for now. Will be hitting the 24 weeks of pregnancy this week... i don't have any test until few more. Baby is kicking and doing great !

BabyDUST*** too all
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shia17 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi Ladies,

MissK Alya sounds beautiful :D 24 weeks this week wow your moving right along :D Not that long and you will have your little girl snuggled in your arms :) How do you like Canada? Were you born there or immigrated? I have a couple of friends tell me its amazing. OH seriously considers moving there some time in the distant future. Glad to hear you little girl is doing well and kicking well :D

Mglupe Thanks for the compliment <3 Great to hear your cysts are gone. Have you given any more thought to the IVF? What scares you with it? If you don't mind me asking? How many IUI have you been through now? Keeping everything crossed for you :D Do you have to wait to get your cycle back with the BC?

AFM: 34 + 3 today :D Have Ariah's hospital bag packed and part of mine :P I'm really getting terrified for labor now :( I'm not the best when it comes to pain. I'm also having issue getting my family to have the whooping cough needle :( Keep saying they will but keep delaying :( I know its pricy $40 for one needle and at least 4 of them in the house need it so its $120 which is alot when you are living pay check to pay check. But they have the ability to give me birthday money so why not get the vax instead. Been to the hospital a couple of times this week Midwife is conserned as my blood pressure keeps fluctuating and my feet are swelling. All test are clear though so no real indication of pre eclampsia or anything but I have to go back to the MADU tomorrow for another check up. Otherwise me and Little Miss are doing fine :D

Hope you to hear from you Other ladies soon :D Keep us posted
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:30 am

Hi ladies,

Can u believe how fast the weeks go by? We have ladies here almost ready to received their precious babies.

Shia keep an eye ob your symptom Ariah want to be here very son. Dont worry about labor, i know it optional for the epidural but trust me it was worth taken it. Im not a pain taker. Although i ended up with a csection. I was ready to just be wheeled in.

As for me just strated the process with lupron to put everything to really sleep like if we were doing ivf. Stimulation will start as soon as rf gets here. Just took my last birthcontrol pill so not sure when that will be. Wish me luck on this cycle. I have dobe 9 iui no bfp all negative
mglupe1979
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Shia17 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi Ladies,

Mglupe won't argue with you there. Time is flying by :). Thanks for the advice about the epidural :) I'll keep it in mind. ATM I really want to go natural and only use gas if I require it :). Keeping my fingers crossed that the Lupron helps you conceive quick :D When is AF due for you to start the stimulation process? Fingers crossed the BC comes out of your system quickly. I'm sorry to hear about the 9 iui BFNs :( Do the drs think IVF would be a better option for you? Keep us posted :)

Hope you ladies are doing well? Update when you can :D

AFM: Well its a long story. I guess i'll start at the top :P

So on Monday I did a day shift as an RN and by the end of the day my feet had swelled massively. So on my lunch break I took a picture and sent it to my OH. Lets just say cankles was an understatement. So I was speaking to one of my work colleges and they said I should check my blood pressure as swollen feet was a sign of pre-eclampsia. So I did and got a BP of 140/88. Well my normal blood pressure since falling pregnant is around 110/77. So OH suggested I call my Dr just to ask him if this was normal. Well Dr responded that I needed to see him ASAP because it wasn't normal for me. But he finished work at 1400 and I didn't finish my shift until 1500. So I informed him I had a midwifes appointment the next day (Tuesday) and asked if I could just see her about it. He was happy with this but said to call her and inform her about the swollen feet and BP. So I called her and she said I had to go to the Maternal assessment day unit (MADU) at John Hunter to be assessed. GREAT!!! So I go up there at 1600 and I'm sitting there being monitored and BP taken repeatedly. They ask if I have any Epigastric pain which I state I have a bit but just assume its Bubs pressing on my ribs. Dr said shes not worried and wont even bother to get bloods as she thinks everything is all good. The swollen feet are work related etc.

So I go about my day as per usual on Tuesday and have my midwife's appointment at 1300 and because I'm at work my feet are huge. So she takes my blood pressure and everything else and asks about MADU visit. She's not happy my feet are still swelling or that they didn't take bloods. Plus my blood pressure is fluctuating so she re books me into the MADU and sends me up after work :(. I go back up my bloods are fine but my Epigastric pain has gotten more tender. They send me home after 2 hours or so. I get home and the phone rings. MADU wants me back on Friday for an appointment at 1000. Medical Officer has reviewed my appointment and has some concerns and wants to keep an eye on me. Well now I'm worried. Epigastric pain gets worse over the next day or so. Bubs is really pressing into my ribs.

Go to the MADU today and I'm there from 1000 don't get in until 1045. They do my BP and check on bubs all is good. Midwife goes to check bubs position and she looks at me a little concerned and asks if bubs is breech. I tell the midwife my last 2 appointments they have said she is head down but not engaged. She does a quick scan and yep Ariah has her head up in my ribs. Just great :( . So they monitor me for the next couple of hours and then Dr walks in and assesses me. Gives me Panadol for the Rib pain (Not Epigastric thank god). And informs me that if she doesn't go Head down by next Friday they are going to send me to the Breech clinic and attempt to turn her. If they can't turn her I have 2 options C section or Breech birth :( So now I have an Ultrasound on Monday which OH can't go to as he is working. And a Clinic appointment on Friday. I have no idea what to do and I'm terrified. I really wanted to go naturally in the bath for a majority of labor and then push in the half sitting position with birthing partners holding my knees. I'm really hoping she turns before Friday but I don't think she has the room anymore :( Not sure what to do. Today kinda sux :(
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Choosay » Fri May 19, 2017 1:23 am

It's my first time to join this topic. I like all these thread.
Thanks for sharing guys.

sbobet mobile
ทางเข้าsbo
บอลออนไลน์
Choosay
Friend

Postby MissK » Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 am

Mglupe: wishing you alot of luck!!! ***** BABYDUST ****** please keep us updated; and till then have fun with DH :)

Shia; Epi can always be a good option; i cannot know since this is my first baby. But i've heard that it does miracles :) and let life do it's thing :) anywais we don't have a choice at this point hahah you can't keep Ariah for ever in you'r belly :P
and as for Canada; i was born here... so i cannot compare it to other places. But thing i can say is i'm sure that it's not perfect here :p can be good for alot of things...... but we still have asshole being voted in politics hahah we have a good PM for now ... but we will see :) but if ever you come here some day .. one thing that is beautifull here is the mountains... the forest and our wildlife :) really beautifull! and they say that us canadians, we are nice people :P so can't be that bad haha

Hope everyone is doing great!

no updates for me :)
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MissK » Fri May 19, 2017 6:32 am

Shia; just took the time too read you'r last update: please let us know if ariah went back into the good position!!! if not.... working in the hospital i've seen alot of mother giving breech birth... if not i know csection isn't always the ideal option..... but the most important is that you and baby are fine!

will be waiting on you'r update;;
MissK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby feefee87 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:58 am

Hi Ladies

Quick one from me, we're back from holiday now and enjoying the last couple of days off together before we start back at work tomorrow!

I got DH to get the OPK stick I have out of his hiding place on Friday PM and I've tested since then and today got a bright blazing positive!

So I guess I'll be Ovulating tomorrow on CD14 like the last 3 months so I seem to be back in a regular cycle again!

Shia I hope you and baby are ok please update us when you can!

X
feefee87
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shia17 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:15 am

Hi Ladies,

Feefee Thank you for the concern :) much appreciated. Glad to hear your holiday was enjoyable :) Yay for Oing :D fingers crossed with your cycle improving you will catch that egg :D Its awesome to hear your cycle is becoming more regular :) Have you heard about your appointment yet? Keep us posted

MissK thanks for the concern :) really appreciate it. How have you and Alya been? How far along are you now and when is your next scan?

Mglupe how have you been traveling? Anything new to update?

Choosay welcome to the group :) How long have you been TTC for?

All our pregnant ladies how are you going? how far along are you now :)

All our TTC ladies how have you been doing? Where are you in your cycles? Anything new to update?

AFM: Well I'm 35 weeks today :D Time seems to be flying by very very quickly. I start my maternity leave on 1st June :D I had my scan today and Miss Ariah is definitely head up :( I asked the sonographer if he thought she had enough room to turn on her own and his response was "It depends on the baby". His tone didn't sound to optimistic though :( got the same response when I asked if there was enough fluid for her to move :( I also have to go for another scan to check everything is OK with my liver. I wasn't aware I needed it but apparently they put it on the ultrasound form. They want to check that its not my liver causing the pain under my rib. I'm pretty sure its just her stretching. So will see how that goes on Thursday. Fingers crossed its all good :). I have an appointment at the antenatal clinic on Friday to see what the plan is after the scan. From what they told me if she was still head up they would be referring me to the Breech clinic and from there they would book me an appointment for an ECV (manually try to turn her and using drugs to relax my uterus muscles). It does have some risks from what I have read. Limited and Rare though. But apparently they can accidentally break my waters, cause placental abruption or cause labor. All of which will result in an emergency C section. According to Dr Google I should make sure I'm prepared to have bubs just in case. Although very rare. If everything goes according to plan and they successfully turn her I just have to wait and go into spontaneous labor but they will monitor me to make sure she doesn't turn back. They have a 58% chance of getting her to turn according to recent statistics. So little over half. If they can't turn her they will offer me either Breech birth or C-Section. And after doing research and comparing the risks of both OH and I have decided that if she can't be turned we will elect for C-section. There are just to many risk factors with Breech delivery and according to recent reports its safer for her and less complications for both of us with C-Section. So basically I'll be booked in for 39 weeks elective C-Section. If she turns on her own before that then I can have a normal vaginal birth if not the C-Section goes ahead. Not much else to report otherwise. I'll keep you ladies posted. Hope to hear from you all soon :)
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:22 am

Also thought I would show you a scan pic. Although she is all squished up and my latest bump pic

35 Weeks <3
Attachments
BEETSONKEISHA20170522144250977.jpg
Little Miss Ariah
(172.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
received_1727313373964070.jpeg
35 Weeks
(227.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous