5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5dpo - Want to wait and obsess with me?

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:53 am

Thank you sektcc, its has been stuff for me. My story didnt just end on a miscarage. Ending being hospitalized. It so happen that at 6 weeks i started bleeding. Went to the doc i was instructed to stop the medication and nature would take care of it. 3 weeks later im still bleeding feeling bloated, look prego. Call the doc office send me in for blood work my hcg came back over 600. He order a shot to take asap but i refuse to take it without he seeing me. It was the best thing i did. I fly over he did an ultrasound and notice it was another pregnancy on my left tube. So i was prego with twin one in my uterus and the other in my left tube. Send me in for an emergency surgery, Lost my left tube had a reaction to the anesthetic and the gas they put on you to inflated your belly to do the surgery. Started vomiting non stop couldn't keep anything down including the medication, was in so much pain. I think something went wrong on the surgery that they had to intubate me. I guess i will know more on Monday when i meet with my doctor. I was just released from hospital im at my uncle's house they are taken care of me. So glad for them. She spend that nights with me since my husband was not allowed to stay in my room. 
Everyone is telling me to stop trying that im just going to kill my self with all these procedure its so hard to hear all these negative stuff. Thats one of the reason i dont say nothing to nobody. Im thorn sad, its was not one embie both stuck but i guess one trigger the other to let go. 
Not feeling good at all. What a journey.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shia17 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi Ladies,

Sekttc - First of all I have to say a BIG congratulations. You BFP made me smile ear to ear :D However, I'm so sorry for your previous loss and can say I understand that heart ache. Thank you so much for your kind words and positive advice. I'm a big believer on what was meant to be will be. And my gourgous little miss has definitely helped me heal. Please keep us updated and thank you for Facebook add. Your little man is so cute :) keep us posted on how your going. And big congratulations I'm so happy for you. Your story made me feel so happy and genuinely brightened my day. Thank you xoxoxox

Mglupe - I genuinely just want to wrap you in a big hug :hugs:. I'm so sorry not only for your heart breaking loss but for rhe additional complications that occurred. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. Both physically and emotionally. Have you spoken to your drs regarding continuing your contraceptive treatment? Also while this may not be something you want to hear I can understand your families concern about continuing treatment. I suggest you sit down with your hubby and really discuss the pros and cons as the chance of a new baby is not worth the loss of your own life. Especially to your already living children and hubby. However, if you chose to continue TTC the fact that 2 eggies stuck this time is a good sign for future fertility. Either way this decision is yours and your hubbys so dont let others negativity determine your fate. Sending you love and light <3 please keep us posted

Ewar - Thank you for your words. I appreciate them immensely <3 Harriet is looking beautiful as always. How are you going on the home front?

Hope you other lady's are doing well?

AFM - As you are aware I miscarriage at 5 weeks on 18/04/2018. I'm a big believer in what will be will be. So unfortunately that bubby wasn't meant to be :( As stupid as it sounds I gave the bubs a unisex name "Alex"and I plan to use it in my next child's middle name to acknowledge the loss. It brought me comfort in doing so. OH and I are NTNP till Ariah is 1. Then plan to actively try after that. I'll keep you ladies posted. Sending love, light and baby dust to you all xoxoxox
Attachments
FB_IMG_1525150858778.jpg
(130.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ewar » Mon May 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Sketch massive congratulations!

Mglupe, oh gosh, I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this, what a terrifying nightmare.

Shia, miss A will be 1 in one month! That’s so crazy! Are you doing a party for her?

Afm- just cruising along. Harriet turned 11 months yesterday! DH and I have been talking about trying for a sibling for Harriet, but in general terms. Probably start around Christmas.
ewar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:41 am

Ahhh shia, she's a cutie. Wao already going for a year time fly and go so fast.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby anayahill » Sat May 19, 2018 8:48 am

Veronica - yes, this would be #6! Although, we're not really TTC - it just happened to fall that there is this possibility. And once there was the possibility, I found that I really really really wanted it to happen! Originally, my doctor said I would never have children, that my first son was a miracle. I've been pregnant 7 times, though, and five of those were successful. I couldn't imagine my life with less children! I do get a lot of comments about the number of children I have. I've gotten to the point where I can just ignore it, because my kids are awesome! That said, if we are blessed with #6, that's it for us.

I am so crampy today! I've also got the yellowish/creamy cm, but not a lot of it.
anayahill
Friend

Previous

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?