Need a TWW Buddy! I'm 7 dpo

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Need a TWW Buddy! I'm 7 dpo

Postby Madolyn83 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Trying for my second child. Had a chemical pregnancy two months ago and was devastated. It wasn't planned so I wasn't expecting to get pregnant but now I have baby fever so bad!
So far have had weird dreams the last few nights and severe lower back pain yesterday with some twinges in my abdomen (hoping this was implantation). My whole back is killing me today but I know its from my workout yesterday. My nipples are a tad sensitive, but I usually don't check them for sensitivity so I'm not quite sure how much more sensitive they are! I was having a lot of clear watery discharge 1-4 dpo, now it is thick and creamy, yellow but not large amounts. Of course I took a pregnancy test today knowing it would show negative but I couldn't help it! Going to try and wait until Monday to test again but don't know if I have the self-control. :)
Madolyn83

Re: Need a TWW Buddy! I'm 7 dpo

Postby eamaral2311 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:09 pm

Hi Madolyn83,

I am also trying for a second child and I also am 7 dpo. I took out my IUD mid July so I am not as hopeful this cycle as I have read conflicting articles online regarding IUD removal and TTC. I am in the TWW boat with you. Its hard to say that my symptoms are pregnancy related or just me overthinking everything because I want a baby so bad. I plan on taking an early pregnancy test tomorrow 8/5/16 (because I have no self control and can't wait another week). Ill keep you posted.
eamaral2311

Return to TTC Buddy Groups