Trying to be more relaxed. Anyone else?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Trying to be more relaxed. Anyone else?

Postby faithrock » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Hey all. Looks like we have a good group here indeed. :) I'm just sitting here mentally waiting to BD later on tonight though I'm not telling DH :shh: . Gotta keep it chill but I just want to get it over with so I can relaxxxxx. I did do an opk last night and since it wasn't super positive we went straight to bed. SO tired from our super late midnight BD session the other night. Our kiddo is usually sleep by 730 or 8 and we like to unwind doing nothing for a while..lol.

I too am bloated and getting the ovary twinges. I'm guessing by midnight I'll be deep in pain but at least I'll know the egg is on its way.

I've been cleaning all day. What have ya'll been up to?
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:30 pm

Working, boo! And waiting for the day to end so we can BD too but not going to push DH. Will just hint and I'm sure he will be on board although it's harder cuz I have to wait for the LO to go to bed first. I pray he doesn't wake up a million times like he did last night or we may not have the chance lol.
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 pm

It's starting. My right ovary did the deed. Out goes the egg. It hurts but we are going to BD a little later because our DH wants me to play make over with her..lol. I am grimacing as I pretend teddy loves his new hair style. :)
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:31 pm

B Michaelson wrote:Working, boo! And waiting for the day to end so we can BD too but not going to push DH. Will just hint and I'm sure he will be on board although it's harder cuz I have to wait for the LO to go to bed first. I pray he doesn't wake up a million times like he did last night or we may not have the chance lol.

OMG...You said it!! Our LO sleep walks about 10pm and doesn't fully nod off til 8. And our door doesn't lock..hahaha...
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hopefulrosey » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:50 pm

BMichealson, I really really hope that you are right about hypo and it not messing with O. You gave me lots of comfort :) My periods are so regular and predictable that I would be quite surprised if they told me that I do not O own my own. I started cycle #9 and I am getting quite anxious.

Faithrock, I do not have kids but I can imagine how careful you would have to be about BD. I am hoping to get a preview of a mom's life in 2 weeks. My mom is getting her gallbladder surgery and elder sister is supposed to be with her for the surgery. This means I get to babysit her 2 naughty sons, 1 and 3yo, for 3 days. I love my nephews very much looking forward to changing nappies and feeding sessions.

Hope you will be able to catch that egg.

MAri mo, Hi there

AFM, CD2 started today. Not much going it one except me worrying if it will ever happen. I need to relax and somehow not think about TTC 24/7.
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 32, no known issues except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, Sperm analysis #1 (Jun'16) morphology poor (2%) with severe DNA fragmentation, SA #2 (Jul'17) - Perfectly normal morphology and no severe DNA frg (God is the greatest)

IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN
Hopefulrosey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:41 am

Hopefulrosey wrote:
Faithrock, I do not have kids but I can imagine how careful you would have to be about BD. I am hoping to get a preview of a mom's life in 2 weeks. My mom is getting her gallbladder surgery and elder sister is supposed to be with her for the surgery. This means I get to babysit her 2 naughty sons, 1 and 3yo, for 3 days. I love my nephews very much looking forward to changing nappies and feeding sessions.

Hope you will be able to catch that egg.

AFM, CD2 started today. Not much going it one except me worrying if it will ever happen. I need to relax and somehow not think about TTC 24/7.

Hopefulrosey: Cleaning. Its the only thing that has kept my mind even remotely off of ttc. I've had projects all week. 3 days? heheheh..Oh, my goodness. Have you ever watched them before? I have a girl and can only imagine her being MORE rambunctious...lol. Do you have any favorite shows that you watch? I'm a Netflix addict. My husband and I just started watching Stranger Things. I think we have 3 episodes left....eeeek. So good.

BMichaelson: I am not working right now. I am searching though. Want something part time and at home if I can swing it. Only thing with at home jobs is they want you to work a weekend day and I'm like :roll: . Ok, we did BD last night and I doubt we will do anything else till like the 2ww is over unless he gets a wild hair. I'm so pooped with the planned 'action'. I cannot get into it knowing its for a purpose other than the woohoo factor. So for me, we BD at 12am CD 10 and 830ishpm CD11. And I pretty much did the O thing around 430ish CD11. It didn't hurt as much as usual. I hope an egg was released. But hey it'll be on to the next month if not - no stress. We both know the deal.

Mari Mo: It's here!! How are you feeling? Did you get a major shift in you CM? I did finally Wednesday but for whatever reason this morning was the worst of it. I've also just been hungry the last three days. I'm trying not to gain any absurd weight if I get preggo and here I am eating and it hasn't even happened yet. :rofl: Is the hunger just a sign of impending ovulation?

Well, HAPPY FRIDAY all! I am looking forward to more cleaning today and throughout the weekend. This old house needs it. Catch you all later.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:30 am

Hey ladies! Sounds like ya'll have been busy. I fell asleep before my DH even made it to bed last night, so nothing happening here. Maybe tonight...if not it only takes one right? That's what I keep telling myself anyway...
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby B Michaelson » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:41 am

Well we did get one last BD in last night but I wasn't sure DH was up for it. I had to use a little seductive reasoning with him lol.

I suppose I'll be starting the tww tomorrow or so. I was thinking about if I should test at all and when. Not sure if I will just wait for AF or buy one test for sometime after 10dpo. I don't want to stress so I'm not going to test more than once I think, if at all.

What do you guys plan to do? I hear those new frer aren't great and I don't like the look of them so maybe that will help dissuade me.

I'll do some personals later. Have to head to work and I'm on mobile so it sucks.
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Mari Mo04: HAHAH...that drunk kind of sleep you can't resist, right? That was me Wednesday night as my DH tells me he might have to work late Thursday and Friday. I was like NOOOO and I threw the covers back for some action...then I face planted into my pillow. So tired. Luckily he didn't have to work late either night. RIGHT it only takes ONE!!! :)

BMichaelson: You do what you have to do ;). I have no plans for testing until day AF is suppose to show but I might crack. But like dollar store cheapie crack. 10dpo is always a good time to test early because by then everything should be implanted. Do you have access to sensitive tests? I don't like the new FRERs.

So, here's my situation. I have really bad ovary pain last night with my right ovary and some lower pelvic pain. I associate that with ovulation every month. I did not have a super strong opk. But the pain was real. Now get this, my left ovary is going for the goal right now too. :shock: And I did get a strong opk. What???? So, maybe the right ovary tried to release but couldn't so the left ovary took over? :?
I don't know what to think about this cycle except to wait and see. I know my lining in the past has always been kind of thin but I'm going to try and not worry about that unless we are at it for more than 3 months.

Okay, have a good Friday night. I'm sure I'll be on and off.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Ahh what a stupid day. I just got home and my LO is already asleep :(

Come to think of it faith I never really got a strong opk either. I thought I had a positive the other day but I looked at it later and it wasn't actually quite dark enough. I'm thinking it probably peaked during the day and I missed the surge. It's weird, it used to last 3 days and now it seems it's only half a day or less. Whatever. Pretty sure I O'd on my bad side anyways so I'm not sure I'll even test this month. I can't get cheapies unless I order them but I don't plan on it. I'm sure I'll crack at some point though.

Mari, any luck for tonight?

Hopeful, I will be stalking to see how the next couple weeks are for you. Hope you get some good action in! I find DH and I always start way too early. I end up in the mood by cd11 or 12 and then we use all our energy up by the time O comes lol.
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:41 am

BMichealson: Say what??? :hugs: I'm sorry he was asleep. I would have accidentally woke him (I'm just saying, cough). I'm with you on the opk thing. I didn't use opk last month because we weren't trying but I noticed my ovulation pains have been kind of mild one month then super strong the next. It was weak last month so I though Thursday's pain was it but then last night heck, I couldn't even walk it hurt so bad. It just didn't hurt super bad for 4 hours just like 2 and then I took some acetaminophen. We are not bding anymore this cycle so we either caught it or didn't. Do you think you will go just to cover your bases? I mean you have 24hrs from the release of the egg still. Baby Dust either way. :)

MariMo04: You in the wait yet?

Hopefulrosey: What are you up too? :) I'm personally getting tired of cleaning but I find myself a helpless addict every time I come across something that needs cleaning. My list it long...very long. DH has to work tomorrow so I'm doing as much laundry as I can in between going to the park (secretly hoping it rains so I don't have to be in the heat :D ) with my DD. I'd catch a show but the insides of my pockets are beaming white. :doh:

Ok, now, seriously. This is the second day in a row that I've woke up at 330am. No. Just no. I usually sleep till 510am then make my DH some lunch for work and he is out the door by 520am. I need that extra sleep but then by 6am I'm getting DD ready for school... :rofl: I hope its just weirdness that ends soon. I'm not super tired or anything. I'm just awake and I don't want to be.

OOOH, before I forget. I just got a call back last night for a job I applied for before we started TTC. I'm like OK. So I go interview next week but the drive is a long one and I'm hoping the start time is reasonable or I won't be able to make it there on time each morning anyway. I also, go work on another at home position and I may just bite the bullet and take it just so I have income coming in until we have a new baby about. Its a phone job and I know a baby crying in the background isn't what the customers want to hear. :shh:

Alright, I'm off to start the day. Have a great weekend and I'll see ya later.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:15 am

Just checking in quick before my weekend gets nuts. I'm saying 1/2 dpo here. Officially in the tww with only 1 BD in the fertile window.

Where's everybody else?
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby B Michaelson » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:22 am

Faith - I was so tempted to wake him lol. But after so many sleepless nights I knew better. I'm still nursing a few times a day so I was a bit full and he will nurse in his sleep so I did climb into bed with him and let him have a little milk.
I think we got enough BD in but I doubt we will BD again for the rest of the cycle, but who knows. Pretty sure I'm around 1 or 2 dpo so just going to keep busy and probably hop on the cleaning train now. We ordered blinds for our house and I want the place to be fairly decent looking when they come to install.
I have a long drive to work every day too. Anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hours depending on traffic and construction. Makes for a long day, but it's a good company and I can't work from home much. My husband works for them too and he spends most of his days at home and that's just too much for me lol.

Mari, We are on about the same schedule. I'll cross my fingers for us both.

So I wasn't going to test but I realized this morning I will have to test at 7dpo (too early) and 14dpo. I'm seeing a pelvic floor physiotherapist and she needs to know if I get pg since it could change her treatment options. Mostly it means no needling which I'm not exactly excited about anyways lol.
But I told DH I won't buy any tests until last minute to avoid more temptation.

You lovely ladies have any plans this weekend? I think we might check out the fair going on in town today and do some shopping at Costco and IKEA. Otherwise, just cleaning and going for walks.
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hopefulrosey » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:45 pm

Sorry guys, did not mean to disappear.Quickly stopping by to drop a message. Will do personals tomorrow. AF days are always a bit difficult so DH and I decided to keep ourselves busy. CD3 and this AF is unusually painful and TMI ALERT very very clotty. My AF are generally quite uneventful but this one is evil.

Lots hugs and babydust to you all
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 32, no known issues except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, Sperm analysis #1 (Jun'16) morphology poor (2%) with severe DNA fragmentation, SA #2 (Jul'17) - Perfectly normal morphology and no severe DNA frg (God is the greatest)

IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN
Hopefulrosey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:03 pm

BMichaelson: That is so cute. I didn't know babies will nurse in their sleep. I only breast fed for a week then I pumped for a month or two then she was just on a formula/rice mix. She had tummy issues from the start but by 7 months she finally stopped spitting up so bad. So you are thinking about testing around 7dpo and 14dpo. I can only say I'm sure 6dpo is too soon but after that it depends on your body. I know one lady who always tested positive at 8dpo and she had many children. I think on the 26 of this month I'm going to get curious but we will be on work related fun day event. The soonest I could test positive will be the 29th. I'm not prepared to look at a negative though. I'd rather get AF...lol

Hmmm...pelvic floor physiotherapist. Wow, never heard of one before. Well, def. be safe and test if you need too be on safe side. Do you do childcare for you baby? or Does your husband do it? I interview for a job with the same drive time on Tuesday. It cost so much money for childcare anymore.

Hopefulrosey:I've have to say when my cycle kicked back in after Depo AF was super clotty and painful. I hadn't had pain like that since before I had my daughter. Not fun at all. Totally understand your desire to just 'get away' for a bit into other things. I hope it easys up soon and we can see you back when you get ready to O. I'll still be here regardless. I'm not telling anyone in my family I am ttc so I have no one to talk to except for DH.

Maril04: I'm go into 2dpo on 21st.

My weekend has been pretty chill. Just talking over taxes and work with my sweetie. Trying to see if we can afford a nanny for afterschool or if I should just work from home. I'm also suffering form awful green poo (sorry tmi) :oops: all week that turned diarrhea on me today. I don't know what it is but it needs to go. Ok, heading to bed soon. Talk with you ladies soon.
:babydustg: :babydustb:
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups