Trying to be more relaxed. Anyone else?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Trying to be more relaxed. Anyone else?

Postby Mari Mo04 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Hello ladies! How is everyone getting on?

Faith- Any luck with the doctors on figuring out you pain?

BMichaelson - So glad the line was dark and you are feeling pretty good. When is you next appointment?

My doctor won't prescribe Clomid because of the risk of multiples. I ovulate right on schedule every month and she feels it is unnecessary. Sigh. So, we are trying progesterone suppositories. Fun fun.

Tiday us ovulation day for me and my hubby is sick. We've had only on BD since my flow stopped. Hoping to get in one more as a last ditch effort tonight. I've been completely unmotivated this cycle. Biopsy is tomorrow and they said unless they need to do extra stuff results should be back in 3 to 4 days. Hoping I survive. I'm pretty anxious about the procedure.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Wed May 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Mari: I have not gone to the doctor. Trying to natural remedy it. Too expensive with going for them guessing at it for now.
I'm very sorry you are going through this right now. If you get pregnant this cycle, will the surgery anesthesia be harmful for baby?
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:13 am

Biopsy is done. The site is quite sore and swollen. I won't have results until at least next Wednesday because it's a holiday weekend. So, more waiting.

I think it would be a miracle if I conceived two months in a row, so I'm not worried about it. I don't know if they'll do surgery or not yet. The biopsy was just lidocaine to numb the area before a needle was inserted to gather cells. So, nothing that could damage an embryo.

Faith- I hope you are able to figure out something that helps. It is so furstrating to not know whats going on and not being able to afford figuring it out.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Thu May 25, 2017 9:39 am

Mari: Ah, ok, a needle biopsy makes since. I think there is a high chance you will conceive again. Will you be on Progesterone this cycle? Hugs
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:42 am

Yes. I start it tonight and have blood test scheduled for next week.

Where are you in your cycle?
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby B Michaelson » Fri May 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Wishing you both luck! Mari I'm pretty sure I had a chemical last month so it's possible to get pg twice in a row. I never expected it in a million years though.

I'm hoping for good news from the biopsy. It sounds like it would have been really uncomfortable.

I can understand the concern about multiples. I was a bit nervous to try clomid but I knew with one tube missing we wouldn't be as much at risk although there are always the strange cases. Did you know Kate plus 8 got her kids multiples from clomid? Crazy hey?

Nothing new here. I've been getting pinches on my left side again and I'm sure it's probably just ligaments or my CL but it makes me super nervous. I'm pretty sure I would be devastated if something happens to this one. It's hard not to get attached right away.

Getting some routine bw done, but we have 1 more week before the scan. Last time I had my first scan at 5+3 and they were able to confirm at that point. I don't like that we have to wait longer. It makes me so nervous I could rupture if there is something wrong and we don't know, but I know it's a fine line. Basically just trying to ignore as much as I can until June 2.
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:13 am

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

BMichaelson- have you gotten the results from your blood work yet? Keeping my fingers crossed for you and this little babe! I bet things are just fine, but totally get the worry.

No news here. The long weekend was nice. Now to survive the last week of school! I have my progesterone blood work Wednesday morning. I'm hoping the supplements take care of my recurrent miscarriages.

Faith, how are things going for you?
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Got my biopsy results. Benign! So we watch and wait to see what it does.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:10 am

Mari: Woohoo!! Man, that is some good news!! Onward and upward without looking back!! Praying your supplements work too. When do you think you will ovulate again? I think I got my first positive opk today. Just going to keep it cool and whatever happens, happens. :)

BMichaelson: How are you doing? Morning sickness hit you yet? :D
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:38 am

Faith, sounds like you've got a nice relaxed attitude this cycle. I was pretty apathetic this time. Just didn't even care. I'm about 10 dpo right now. I test Wednesday. I can tell a difference with the progesterone and haven't started my usual (since January) pre period spotting. So, hoping my body figures things out again and I finally after so long can get a sticky one. Best of luck to you this month!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby B Michaelson » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Mari, what a relief!! I am so glad to hear this.

Faith I have my fx for you. I hope you ladies will join me soon.

We don't get our bw results here unless something is wrong, so I'm not sure how that all went. We had our scan on Friday morning and it was a huge relief. Baby is not in my tube. Hb was 111 and it was 3mm big.
They found a complex cyst on my ovary so she said they might want to monitor it. The radiology clinic there was weird so they didn't give us any pics or anything. But it's fine, I'm just happy it's healthy.

I have a strong feeling it will be another boy and my 2 yr old is convinced it is but we are hoping to keep it a secret this time and not find out. Will see how that goes since I'm naturally curious.

I've never had morning sickness with any of my pregnancies but I get horrible bloating and this time I've gotten a lot of tummy cramps and the runs so it wakes me up a lot throughout the night.

Now comes the hard task of breaking the news to my sister. I know it will be pretty hard for her so I'm not looking forward to it.
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:52 am

BMichaelson: Congrats again. I know it is hard when have to share loved ones who may take it hard. But your happiness is what's most important. Remember not to let your joy drop because of another person's sadness. Your positivity can and will rub off in the face of adversity. I pray you have a healthy boy or girl. :)
I am not a morning sickness person either. I was just fine with my daughter. Until I delivered her OH and when I was on a cruise where the ship started speeding, those were the ONLY times I tossed my cookies. I am not going to find out the sex of our rainbow baby when the time comes. He can look all he wants but I'm not. The bad thing is I can read his facial expressions so well that I might unwittingly find out..lol.

Mari: How are you doing over there? Are you going on any new meds this cycle?
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:25 am

Ladies! I was totally shocked this morning! Only tested so I knew I could stop my progesterone! I'm freaking out. These are the best lines I've had in more than 2 years! Hoping it's a sticky bean. Calling the dr. as soon as they open to get in for betas!
Attachments
20170607_071718.jpg
20170607_071718.jpg (24.29 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 am

Mari: WHAT???? I am so loss!! YOU ARE PREGGY EEEERRRRMEEEGAWWWWD!!!! Congrats!!!!! How many dpo are you??
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 am

I am! The FRER ended up as dark as the control by 3 minutes. I just about fell off my toilet this morning! I am 14dpo today. My OB isn't in the office until tomorrow though, so I've got to wait until then to see if they will do blood tests. I'm trying to take deep breaths and stay calm!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups