Trying to be more relaxed. Anyone else?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Trying to be more relaxed. Anyone else?

Postby B Michaelson » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Well that doesn't sound like fun, but glad to hear no effect on fertility! Did they say if it would cause issues with pregnancy?
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:50 am

I totally caved today. I got a nasty evap on the cheapie so I tried another one and it was BFN. Then I had to try an FRER for good measure lol. Why did I ever think I could hold off. Maybe I won't buy any more tests for a few days lol.
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:02 am

Mari: I have never heard of that before but happy it isn't a fertility blocker but as BMichaelson is wondering, Does it get in the way of carrying a baby? Will you be put on any meds or anything?

Is everyone having a good weekend? Not sure if I recall where everyone lives but the weather here is agreeable. I mean at least its not raining with a million mosquitoes biting me.

Last night we grabbed my best friend who lives in another city to go to my husbands outdoor company event. We had fun. And plan to do it more often. We are all kind of home bodies..lol

So, here is my issue. I have a short lp and ladies I can smell AF coming from a mile away. I do not feel pregnant. Other than feeling not very hungry this tww I just feel normal. The only thing that went awry slightly is my prenatal turning my bowel movements green. My husband got me a new kind today that does not contain Soy. My body does not agree with Soy. However, I was doing fine on them where as I didn't have any tummy cramps or constipation or even diarrhea. It just seemed my movements didn't get a chance to get processed in my large intestine. I have the Equate kind with a separate bottle for DHA and so forth. Hopefully everything stays brown and not constipated.

If we didn't catch the egg this time around, we'll try again next cycle. My husband is being so cool about it all too. Neither of us like to stress over anything.

Oh, and I grabbed a box of those FRERs too. I can't get a positive super early with my lp but by 10dpo I should get some thing if all is ok. UGH. I do have a intermittent scratchy feeling in my lower pelvic area like something is clawing at my bladder? Since I stopped the old prenatal on Friday I've been constipated a bit. And I do drink water but now I'm killing it because I do not do constipation very well... :lol:

Will be chilling out a the house and will check back in later. :babydustg: :babydustb:
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:13 am

My evap.

Yes, I know, I know, it's out of the case, but it looks the same in the case and I couldn't seem to get a pic that actually showed it well enough without a shadow from the case itself. If I thought it might be a BFP I wouldn't have taken it out.

But ya, this is for sure an evap, boo. I forgot this is why I never usually buy the cheapies.

image.jpeg
Evap
image.jpeg (90.45 KiB) Viewed 412 times
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:40 am

Faith, we are total home bodies too. I try to get out some but DH never wants to come and it's hard on weekdays because I often don't get home until 6:30 or 7:30 and then DS goes to bed shortly after.

I hope the new vitamins don't blog you up too and you stay regular lol. Prenatals are always tough because of all the iron.
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:10 pm

I wasn't told a lot by the nurse that relayed my results, but it sounds like the pain will increase as blood volume increases during pregnancy just like it does with any other varicose veins. Shouldn't impact the way I carry a baby. No treatment except surgery and that sounds worse than dealing with the pain at this point.

Bmichaelson -sorry about the evap! That's such a bummer.

Faith- glad you could get out with friends. I tend to be a homebody too, but have been trying to get out and do more with my kiddos. It's the state fair here this week and except today when it rained the weather has been absolutely perfect.

No symptoms here really. I have a 15 day lp, but my chances are so slim this month that I've pretty much written it of and moved ahead to September in my head. Lol
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:28 pm

BMichaelson: I totally missed your evap posts. I was admittedly half way asleep as I was typing earlier. I start AF this Wednesday or Thursday and I think we both are only 8dpo so we get to bfn test with leisure until the REAL testing time comes. :| I did not want to see a negative frer but I went ahead and got one anyway today. My temp dropp .4 degrees this morning too so I can here the shark sound duh duh duh dud duuuuhhh... :rofl: If it jumps back up in the morning I can't say I'll be brave enougth to test but if it does I think I will for sure test on Monday. With my daughter my temp dropped within .2 degrees of my coverline on FF but I was still pregnant. It dropped on 9dpo then raised again around 11dpo I believe. FX some thing good comes out of our cycles..lol

Mari:15 lP WOW those are nice. Mine did that for me for only 2 or 3 months after Depo shot then went back to wonky short. I'm not trying to be negative but I too am eye balling September and every month after that. I don't know if my Husband's sperm is at 100% of anything. I don't know if I would put him through a bunch of tests to find out if say it took us 6 months of ttc. I think we would call it a day unless he volunteered. :mrgreen:

Hopefullyrosey: How goes it? August is zooming by. What are your plans?

Meanwhile, its wonderful to have ya'll here to poke in and chat with. I have like a million thoughts going through my head and then in the real world I have all this stuff to do like laundry, cooking and watching cartoons...hehe Ok, its dinner time.

:babydustg: :babydustb:
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:40 pm

B Michaelson wrote:My evap.

Yes, I know, I know, it's out of the case, but it looks the same in the case and I couldn't seem to get a pic that actually showed it well enough without a shadow from the case itself. If I thought it might be a BFP I wouldn't have taken it out.

But ya, this is for sure an evap, boo. I forgot this is why I never usually buy the cheapies.

image.jpeg

Hmm on second glance because I forgot how to read those...LOL..I do see a line but I have magically bfp eyes so I don't think I count. :oops:
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:23 am

Good Morning all. :|

I miss sleep. I just can't make it to 5am anymore. I at least had a very vivid dream last night. It felt so real that I almost forgot about it thinking it was just a past memory..lol.

I tested BFN this morning. What the junk was I thinking? Technically I'm still 8dpo as I ovulated late in the day on the 19th (hurt like a beast too). Anyway, my temp rose straight back up to 99. Didn't miss a beat which is why I tested. Also, I had the weirdest feeling last night. I keep having this scratchy feeling on my bladder or uterus. I can't tell which it is but last night it happened in rapid succession. I had to reach down and try to rub it out. I was pressing down and let go and it felt light a water balloon popped back up. My husband was just looking at me strangely because I was looking like this :shock: hahaha. I've never felt this before in my life. I think maybe it was my bladder? I don't know. I see OB tomorrow and find out what my uterus is up to at least. Brrr...I keep getting chills.

But hey look at that we are so close to finding out the state of this tww.. :) I'm not testing again today ( no really... :oops: ) I'm going to see if OB wants to order a test and go from there. I don't have much longer, ladies. Its scary because I only have till Wednesday for things to stick. :( Ok, ok, not going to tear up. No matter what we are going on a mini vacation this Friday and we are going to have a bang up time in the mountains. :D

Alright, I'm getting hungry, gonna shower than make a yummy breakfast that makes everyone else crawl out of bed..hehehe 8)

Talk to ya'll later
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hopefulrosey » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:32 am

Hi girls, here to check in. As my DH is away, I decided to visit my mom. Thats whre I am these days and its very very crowded and busy here. We are sort of having a family reunion. I like it very much as this is giving me a real break from TTC for the first time. I do not think about babies as much, no temping, no thinking about morphology,no nothing. Hopefully, I will be rejuvenated after this break and be stronger for TTC.

Will write personals later, lots of love.

B, I see a line but I have hopeless bfp eyes :(
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 32, no known issues except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, Sperm analysis #1 (Jun'16) morphology poor (2%) with severe DNA fragmentation, SA #2 (Jul'17) - Perfectly normal morphology and no severe DNA frg (God is the greatest)

IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN
Hopefulrosey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Hopefulrosey: I wish I had more to take my mind off of it. I love family reunions. Enjoy your time and when you are ready, you know where to find us :)

I hope everyone esle is having a good Sunday. We've been outdoors then back indoors just doing alot of everything today. Even made a home made pizza. I got stuck with making the dough and it was super soft...hehehe. My husband said I made it with too much 'moisture'. I was like whatever, I haven't made pizza dough from scratch since 6th grade. It tasted alright to me. :D

I'm ready to go to sleep already. I just want one night of 6 hours of sleep.

Ok, gonna look around the internet before I give my little one her shower. She's 6 and loves her big girl shower..haha
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:02 am

Good morning ladies. How is everyone? Anyone tested yet/again? I've still got absolutely zero symptoms so won't test at all this cycle. AF due Friday here so I'm just biding my time.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby B Michaelson » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:17 am

Morning ladies. I'll have to do personals later since I'm just on a quick break at work.

Hope everyone is doing ok and had a good weekend. Ours was pretty busy but decent.

Tested this morning and still bfn. 2 of my 3 BFPs were at 9dpo so I'm counting myself out now. I can't say I'm surprised though. Will probably pee on a couple more sticks before AF but not expecting anything.
Me - 36
DH - 41
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016

2004 - 7.5 weeks
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 am

Same here, no bfp for me either, so I'm just out. I might test in the morning but I can't take seeing another bfn for real this time. I almost got in a fight with my stick earlier..not cool..not cool. :oops:
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Sorry about the BFNs Faith and Bmichaelson. Seeing the stark white on a Pg test is the worst. Just talked to my DH and found out he's gone on a business trip through my entire fertile window and ovulation next month. There is a slim chance he'll get back O day, but it depends on when AF shows this week. So, I'm probably out until at least October. I'm waiting to hear the dates he is gone that month.

I'd like to continue on the thread with you ladies though!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups