Early Sept. TWW Buddy??

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Early Sept. TWW Buddy??

Postby AndiA108 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:24 am

Krisaten - so glad the HSG is all clear!! Now you can relax and get your BD on. I agree with Hope, doc said the same thing for me. Unfortunately, I didn't get my BFP the next two rounds but it does increase the chances for a lot of women.

AFM, I'm having crazy symptoms. But I'm only 6dpo so "trying" to not obsess too much. Alchohol has been turning my stomach. Even a sip. I have been craving milk! I never drink milk, like never. I bought some because I wanted it so bad. I'm slightly nauseous, more like queezy, and sooo fatigued. DH even commented and asked "how I could be so tired?" Yesterday I had a quite painful left ovary that I was sure was going to be a cyst only today it's gone and now I just have a dull pelvic ache almost like cramps. Oh, and my TEMPS so high!! I'm not even drinking which can raise my BT. The last time I had a drink was 3dpo, which I think is why I have a little high bump in my chart. Trying to not get my hopes up but this is hard to have a calm mind with all this going on.

I need to reel it in so I don't come crashing down! It's even harder because I had a massage on Friday and you have to tell them if you're pregnant or ttc. I said we were ttc but I doubt that I'm pregnant as we've been trying for 2years. I told DH I said this and he was shocked and goes "what! You don't think you are??? I think you are this time." It's so nice that he has so much hope and it actually gave me a boost in it. Not sure if I'm imagining all these symptoms now because of his encouragement or not... the ttc mind is powerful!
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Krissaten » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:23 pm

I'm actually not doing iui (yet??) The HSG was ordered by my obgyn just to be thorough before we decide to try Clomid or whatever she might be planning. I need to make an appt tmw morning to meet with her again to go over the next step. But DH and I will be BDing and taking advantage of whatever help that HSG might have given us lol

Andi those symptoms sound promising! I totally understand not wanting to get pulled in and let down, but there's nothing wrong with some cautious optimism right?! Crossing my fingers and toes for you!
Krissaten

Postby Krissaten » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:19 am

I really swore this cycle (and from now on, really) I would stop obsessing and symptom spotting because it's too harrowing on my stress levels. And honestly this past week I ovulated and we only BD'd once the day of my first positive OPK. So I really wasn't giving it much thought because I don't feel like we tried very hard...our work schedules have been both busy and opposite at times, etc. But I had a really intense dream last night and this morning as I sit here working overtime, I felt a twinge that almost felt like ovulation pains (which I got days ago within hours of that +OPK and not since) ... and also tender bbs which I definitely don't get very often even during AF let alone before it. So uh. So much for not obsessing?
Krissaten

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups