Just had pos OPK looking for TWW buddies!!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Just had pos OPK looking for TWW buddies!!!!

Postby Peptopink! » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:58 am

Hello!!!!
This is our 2nd month TTC baby #1 :) I told myself I wouldn't be one one to stress out and analyze everything buuuuuuuuut I have been Hahahaha After BFN last month I decided to get CB OPKs. I started off with the regular on CD8 but ran out after 10 days and bought the CB advances OPK and on the second day got my fishing smiley :)
I am CD21 Which is Oing way later than I thought but my last cycle was 39 days.... We BD last night and will again for the next few night while waiting for the solid smiley face!!!!

Looking for some ladies in the same boat for the TWW!!!!
Peptopink!
Friend

Re: Just had pos OPK looking for TWW buddies!!!!

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:43 am

Yeah sign me in,yesterday cd12 i got a positive i also tested last night and it was positive tested this morning 11am and it was way darker than the control line, cramping pretty bad right know most be ovulation cramps, a little tender and bloated. This will be our one year mark that we stated ttc hopping this will be it. :) my cycle are not as long as yours, i have a 16 days lp. But im planing on start testing on day 9dpo. What about you?
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Peptopink! » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Hello!!!
I was planning to start testing about 10DPO if I can hold off for that long hahaha I have the positive OPK but havent had any cramps or any ovulation pain yet :/ but maybe that will happen tomorrow. Do you BM everyday during your fertile time or every other? I hope this is the month for both of us!!!!!!!
Peptopink!
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:41 pm

I was planing ever other day until i get my positive surge, but guess what my dh hurt his back that same day :( so for this cycle not looking to promissing we ttc on day cd9 and cd 11 day before my positive surge yesterday cd12 today i was cramping in the am and im back to normal no cramp this pm so im hoping spremies were waiting for my eggy.
Let the two weeks begin.
Fingers cross we both get our bfp this cycle.
Wanted to mention that before using clomid i only got the cm and positive surge no cramps. Maybe a little pinch on the ovary.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:29 pm

Peptopink are you still testing opk?
I have had positive 3 days in a row. Now im comfuse :( its like your bidy wants to ovulate and has not yet done so. This is going to be tww of torture
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Peptopink! » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Yes I'm still using the OPK had another pos today so that's good news.... I will probably stop after today though.

Sorry to hear that he hurt his back!!! Hopefully the timing is right! And you will get the BFP!!!!
Peptopink!
Friend

Postby JKbabe » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:20 am

So happy to have found some cycle buddies. On Thursday CD 18 I got my first positive opk in 4 months on my first cycle of Clomid. Last month I took femara with a trigger shot but unsuccessful. I am guessing I ovulated yesterday on CD 19. I had horrible cramps on both Thursday and Friday both peak days. I am a little worried that is late as my cycles have been 30 days on the medication and I have been pretty dry but using pressed. Now I start the dreaded TWW.
JKbabe

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:48 am

Welcome Jkbabe, yes i also had bad cramps on wed and thurday im a little confuse as to what date was my day one lol. If tuesday i was positive opk in am. This morning for the first time i woke up with a burning sensation on my boobs, very different might be the effect of clomid and estradiol i took in this cycle. Also feeling tier like drain.
Its Saturday day 3pdo :)

I also wanted to mention that clomid makes your cycle longer if you took them day 5-9. This cycle i took them day 3-7 just to change things up positive opk on day 12.
Good luck to us, Baby dust!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JKbabe » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:04 am

Thanks mglupe, I also took Clomid and estradiol this month too. I am also on metformin for PCOS. I took Clomid days 5-9 this cycle so glad to know it makes your cycle longer. I didn't really have any sore boobs this cycle but I am quite sure I ovulated with those cramps. We BD cd 12, 14, 15, 16,17, 18, 19. So they day before and both peak days. Do you think I am covered or should we be again today and tomorrow. My FS days till Monday but we are exhausted to say the least. I am going to start testing10 DPO. Good luck to us both.
JKbabe

Postby RaBabyDust » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:39 am

I'm 3dpo today Sept 10, 2016.
Expected af is Sept 22, 2016.
Bd on Sept 7,8,9,2016
CM egg white. Had Mittelschmerz pain day of O. Baby Dust to you all!!
RaBabyDust

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:19 am

Yeah!! You are more than cover!!
Nice, couple of us are 3dpo today.
I also bd on cd 8 9 and 11. Lh surge on sept 6 cd 12.
Exp af on the sept 24 i usual have a lp of 16 days. Will see.
Cm dry and white if i dig for it lol
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JKbabe » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:59 am

How is everyone feeling today? I had very egg white cm for the first time last night so thinking I'm somehow still in my fertile window. Anyone ever have egg white after their expected O date? Maybe I didn't really o yesterday and I am today. What do you guys think?
JKbabe

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:08 am

Just make sure you are cover. I was alittle dry by with clomid but did see some egg white and i also spoted for two day.
Did you feel any cramps or tenderness the next day?
As for me its 8am and still in bed nit normal im usually up by 630am on the weekend too.
But feel normal,
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JKbabe » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:34 am

I had cramps on Thursday and Friday but non yesterday. Didn't see the egg whites until right before we were about to bd.

How do we make these two weeks go faster? I have such a good feeling about this month.
JKbabe

Postby mglupe1979 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:49 am

Mee too!! Its the first cycle that i have feel more normal, saw the egg white felt the cramps and i can feel a little of burning sensation on my niples that i only feel before ar.
Kinda lazy today dont want to do nothing lol,
When are you planing on testing?
I think i will test on Friday which puts me on 9dpo. I have never seen a positive on this journey and what to see it day by day. Usually by day 12 i know if im out.
Fx for us, Baby dust!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups