Just had pos OPK looking for TWW buddies!!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Just had pos OPK looking for TWW buddies!!!!

Postby JKbabe » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:35 am

I'll prob start testing a week from tomorrow which would put me at 10 dpo. I a, poas addict so will prob start sooner than that. Trying desperately this month to be a little more sane about things and already feel like it's made a difference. I don't know why. I am still scared to get my hopes and be disappointed again. I've been in bed all day being lazy too.

Keep me posted and if you start getting any symptoms.
JKbabe

Postby JKbabe » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:10 pm

How are you all feeling today? I have had tingly nipples all day and cramps. Just this evening my bbs are sore. I'm scared to read too much into it but I don't think I have ever felt this before. I am only 3 DPO but feel I just know I am pregnant. I don't know...

What are you all feeling...anything?
JKbabe

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:18 am

Hi ladies,
Im so sick with a cold, nipple are still sensative since day 3dpo today im 6 dpo have felt very little craps since in coughing my gut out but my boobies are more sore. Im also feeling positive, my boobies have nerver hut or feel full after ovulation
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Peptopink! » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello all!!!!
How is everyone doing? I'm doing well haven't felt any weird symptoms.... My DH and I missed the last two days of BDing because he was attached by a dog when we were on a walk with our pups! So I'm not mad just praying that the dancing that we did do was enough!!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!!! I think I am going to start testing on the 20th!!!! One week away ahhhhhhhhhh
Peptopink!
Friend

Postby JKbabe » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am

HI All,

Peptopink, hope your DH is ok. Im going to start testing on the 19th even though i feel like 10 DPO is still pretty early. I just don't think i will be able to help myself. I still am having mild cramps, although today they were on and off. My nipples and BB's are a little sore, but i could just be making that up in my head. I am not sure what is really anymore. What i can tell you, is have a pretty wet feeling down there and a good amount of thick creamy CM. Even when i wiped. A lot more than yesterday so not quite sure what to make of that. I don't think it's uncommon for me so trying not to read into it.

Wanted to get your advise ladies, my cycle has been 30 days on the dot with the exception of July when i had to take progesterone to start my period. on my femur cycle it was exactly 30 days as it was before and i think i O'd on day 17 last cycle. This cycle I O'd on CD 19. I am wondering if you think i should be expecting AF on what would be CD 31 as usual, or if i should count 14 DPO as day AF is due. I don't want to start testing too early but also wouldn't pass up to to shave off a few days of my TWW.

What do you think?

How are you all feeling?

P.S. Ive been having some pretty weird dreams lately and i type this my BB's are having waves of pain! FX and Baby dust to you all. So happy i have you ladies to talk to. My BFF got her BFP on her first try so its hard for me to talk to her about this stuff.
JKbabe

Postby JKbabe » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:39 am

sorry forgot to mention this cycle i was on clomid, metformin, dexamethasone, estradiol.
JKbabe

Postby mglupe1979 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi ladies!!! What is your up dates.
As for me 9dpo yes i hive in and tested this morning. Bfn!! :( as expected. Let me correct my self one boobies is enlarge and both nipples are still slightly burning not much i can handle but the feeling is there. Nothing else beside being so sick with the flu for the past 3 days. Definitely feeling way better today.
What about you all?
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mglupe1979 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:11 pm

Hey ladies!!! We have been to quite.
Whats yoir status?

As for me i tested today 10dpo negative :( but i have to say that my bobbies was hurting so bad yesterday night that i couldnt fall a sleep. Today they are just hurting all together and my lower back too, never in my 12 month of ttc i have feel this. I know im prego i know im :) i just need that test to prove it.
What about you ladies whats your update? Fx its our month Baby dust!!
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Peptopink! » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:56 am

Good morning ladies!!!!

I still don't have any weird symptoms at 9DPO that could be thought of as prego symptoms.... But I did give in and test this morning and negative :cry: but I will just keep testing because it is still early so I am hopeful!!!!

Hope you all are doing well!!!!!
Peptopink!
Friend

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 am

Good morning ladies!! Despite my boobies hurting so bad and feeling very tire, tested this morning 12dpo negative. Something is up, i know it. Staying positive
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JKbabe » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:38 am

Hi Everyone,

Having a really bad morning. Found out my sister in law got pregnant on her first try. Just completely depressed me. I was in such a good place this month too. i was feeling so positive. I have been cramping since O and definitely have sore BB's. I have never felt this before and never get cramps before AF. Usually get them an hour or two after it shows up. Also, on sat night i woke up in the middle of the night and threw up. I am not sure if it was the Italian food i ate, but no one else i was with got sick and we all shared meals. I hope that is a good sign. I'm supposed to get AF on Wednesday. I caved this morning and tested at 10 DPO when i found out my sister in law was pregnant. i was trying to hold out but was too upset and had to. Got my first BFN this cycle. I am already feeling like i am out even though its still early.

Mglupe, i am with you. I know something is up. My cramps are pretty bad as i am writing this and nipples are super sore. I wish i could go in to the doctor and get an ultra sound to see if there is a gestational sack. He will think I'm crazy.

Please keep me posted. I love hearing from you all.

XOXOX

Baby Dust
JKbabe

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:40 pm

I dont know what to say at this time, but im like you jkbabe i even walk in this morning to the lab for blood work and its negative im heart broken :( i thought it would show in the blood. I woke up this morning with my bobbies hurting so bad, im at work and just want to take my bra off lol.
Its to early i guess, but this wait is killing me i know something is different this month. I just cant think clomid will make my bobbies hurt. Maybe im wrong. I have been so sick with the cold my doct give me antibiotic and i refuse to take them.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JKbabe » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:44 am

Im exactly the same boat. I took another test today 11 DPO and still negative although i tired to trick myself into thinking there was the faintest of lines. I have the tinies bit of cramps today. But the dreaded chin breakout has led me to believe that AF is coming on her due date which is tomorrow. I begged my RE to see me on Thursday so we can talk about the next cycle. I guess i have already counted myself out. My boobies still hurt too but I'm thinking its either in my head or from the Clomid. I can't take being disappointed yet again by getting my hopes up.

This next cycle will be my 5th cycle TTC and 2nd medicated cycle. I guess if i don't get AF tomorrow they will do bloodwork on Thursday while I am there. I am also hoping that they do the u/s just to see what is going on down there. Maybe it is time to have DH's sperm tested. I am such a wreck that my sister in law got pregnant on her first try. It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant and I'm still struggling with no hope in sight.

Anyway, sorry for venting. Im hoping we both get surprises this month, but I'm counting myself out.
JKbabe

Postby mglupe1979 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:57 am

Jkbabe im been crying al night open my eyes this morning and started to the crying like a little girl thats is not getting what i she want its been a yrs, all my test come back normal, did a d&c to check my uterus clean it out. Been on femara, clomid, injectabel trigger shut 5 iui and no bfp for me.
I called the doc office she said to wait till friday and test again. Af should be here on Saturday i have a 29 day cycle so lets see.
Its been a roller coster
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby JKbabe » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:49 pm

I feel your pain. I am so sorry. At least we found each other and can be there for each other. Don't worry. It will happen for all of us I know. I wanted to post a pic of my test this morning so you can tell me I'm crazy and you don't see anything. I have been staring at it all day in all different light but think I am seeing things. Let me know what you think. I see the faintest of faint lines.
Attachments
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (16.74 KiB) Viewed 575 times
JKbabe

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups