Just had pos OPK looking for TWW buddies!!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Just had pos OPK looking for TWW buddies!!!!

Postby mglupe1979 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:44 am

Jkbabe, take it easy. Remember you were in alot of stress for your procedure this month. That affect your hormone. Its hard to tell you to let this month pass but start looking foward for your next cycle. The good thing is that you figure out why you were not getting prego. Now your tubes are open and you are very young. Give it atleast 2 tries with femara, trigget and iui before you move to the more expensive drugs. I was reading about the injectabel and they aren't any different than femara they just need to give you a good dose i hope your doc put you starting with two piles 5mg. Hey i have been ttc for a little over a year now. Im just on the unexplained category but i have a very strong feeling that my problem is my stress level, very stressful job, building my home and wanting yo have another baby. Im trying to relax alittle bit more but its not happening.
With for your rf it might be very late. When i did my d&c it was a total of six weeks. Not to discourage you but to prepare you what to expect. Hoping that this help.

Take care, and God bless you and your future family.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: Just had pos OPK looking for TWW buddies!!!!

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:30 am

Hey jkbabe, i just wanted to check on you. How are you? I hope you are doing well. This hole TTC journey is very hard. Hang in there you will see in a blick of an eye all this will be over soon.

Any positive surge?
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups