2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:30 am

Hi All!

I'm new to this site, and wanted to share my TTC Journey and hopefully meet buddies to join me! My DH and I have been TTC for about 6 months, this is our first cycle using Clomid, CD 4-8. I used CB OPK digital advanced starting CD10, had flashing smiley faces CD 14 and CD 15, and got solid smile on CD16. I'm now 2 DPO, and feeling very hopeful about this cycle being the one :)! We also used pre-seed CD 14- CD 17.

I don't have any real symptoms yet other than bad cramps on day of O and mild cramps yesterday and today on my left side.

I don't plan on testing until I'm at least 10 DPO, and just hoping and praying for a BFP!
Miracle2017

Re: 2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:50 am

Hi miracle2017

Welcome to the site. I'm also new here. TTC 7months first month using OPKs aswell. I'm currently 8dpo and symptom spotting like crazy I have a few but it just seems like pms. I'm also hoping this is my month. Fingers crossed for bfps for us. Xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Chanel26!

Thank you for joining the post :)!

It's very hard not to read into every ache or twinge my body experiences. Other than mild cramping I don't really have any other symptoms at this point and I'm 4DPO even though my BBT chart reads that I'm 5DPO. You and I have been trying for about the same amount of time as well, so really hoping this is the cycle for us both :)!

Do you plan on testing before your missed AF? Like I mentioned before I'm going to try and hold out until at least 10DPO.

So happy to have connected with you!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Happy to join. I didn't want to read and run. I know and these 7 months feel like the longest time ever. I actually tested 6dpo don't know why I wanted to torture myself with a bfn. I'll give you a bit of background about me -

Three years ago I was diagnosed with borderline PCOS and 2 days ago I was told that my PCOS is in full swing. My average for having af is every 93 days :( really horrible. Last two months had 28 day in between af and this month decided to obsess over TTC because I thought hang on why aren't I pregnant yet considering I fell pregnant with my first while on birth control. My PCOS signs have increased I have thinning hair And hair on my chin and lack of periods. Gp has since referred me to get my fertility checked out so fingers crossed this happens soon However my body seems to be trying to regulate I've got a a few firsts in three years increased cm and my pre PCOS af symptoms are coming mostly tender breasts. Which I saw last month.

Fast forward this month. Used OPKs first time this month and got a blazing positive cd 33. I have been bding every other day OH recently had spinal surgery so has been difficult. I had horrible cramping throughout o and thought oh wow I never would have bd if I felt like this. I have had sore breast since dpo increased cm mostly sticky whilst also having ewcm though out o. Mild cramping here and there. And finally I started temping after o which confirmed o I have 8 temps above cover line and they are slowly dropping quite nervous now. I've turned into a right symptom spotter worrier and anxious to get a Bfp.

Phewwwwww!! Enough about me (sorry if it's too much). I shall hold off testing till at least my predicted af should be which is in a weeks time however don't know I can. Happy to connect also it's so helpful and reassuring knowing there's other women out there going through the same thing where we can all support each other!!
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:31 pm

It truly feels like forever that DH and I have been trying...

A little background on us... We did a lot of pre-pregnancy planning before starting to try in hopes that we would verify if anything was wrong before we started, since I'm 35 I felt it was necessary to know if we needed any help. Everything for both my husband and I have come back normal so by the end of cycle 5 of trying and still no BFP, my doctor diagnosed us with unexplained infertility and stated I could try Clomid to see if it would help. This is our first cycle using it and my only concern were the side effects which weren't that bad for me.

A 27 day AF would drive me insane, have you discussed using anything like a Clomid with your doctor to see if it could help regulate your periods?

I've read that a lot of symptoms we experience during the TWW are attributed to our progesterone levels being higher after O, usually real pregnancy symptoms don't begin until after implantation occurs which is around 6-12 DPO, and since you're within that window these could definitely signs pointing to your BFP!

I've been lurking on the site for a while reading other post, I love the support that meeting people on here can provide and I'm so thankful to feel like I'm not in this alone!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Sorry I didn't have af for 28 days af came every 28 days for 2 months. Awww sorry to hear that diagnosis there's hope for us though I've read some Positive stories that have kept me part sane with hope so fingers crossed for us.

With my first pregnancy I had tender sore breast through out and what I presume to be 1dpo because I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was 5weeks even though I had several pregnancy tests before and only got a faint line on the last one at which I thought I really must be pregnant so my boobs essentially alerted me. I don't get sore boobs really anymore even though it used to be normal for me before the PCOS. I want to hope their signs but I just don't get that feeling and my temps are dropping so I'm not confident. On a positive I ovulated confirmed with OPK and temps so really happy with at least. Are you temping???

Yes we are not alone!! And I've not really had a cycle buddy so I'm thankful I came across your post :)
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Oh and I think I will know more after my first gyno appt about whether I would need Clomid etc. I'm just taking pregnacare at the moment :)
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Sorry, I completely misread that line about af! I was thinking wow that's really long but I had a girlfriend that had 14 days of af due to her copper iud.

I feel like I'm getting a cold, which really sucks since I was just sick a couple weeks ago!!! Maybe this is an early symptom? Lol, truly hoping it is as silly as it sounds. 10dpo can't get here fast enough! I just pray my miracle is happening now.

DH and I have a trip planned to go to Jamaica in November and because of the whole Zika thing we won't go if I'm pregnant, but if we don't get pregnant by then we'll continue with trip as planned. The biggest downside is my doc says we can't try for 2 months after we get back. And if my husbands actually gets Zika we can't try for 6 months... so now I feel like we'Re racing against a clock. :/
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:19 am

Jamaica sounds amazing. Might be just what you need for some serious paradise and baby making. Bummer about the Zika :(
Strangely I've read since my obsession with reading TTC forums that quite a few women get colds in the TWW I can't remember why right now but hopefully a good sign and fingers crossed. I couldn't resist to poas today and dos on an OPK and got an almost positive. Don't know what this means. Going to try hold out for at least 13dpo before I do a hpt!!
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:22 am

I just read that sometimes OPK's can detect pregnancy, so this could be a great sign... I also read that right around implementation your temp may drop. How was your temp this morning?

At first I was excited about Jamaica, but we can't even try when we're there per my docs. strict recommendation. So in theory it was going to be great and romantic but in reality this Zika carrying mosquitoes have ruined our anniversary!!! The only thing that would make up for our ruined trip is truly a BFP :)
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:35 am

How worried are you about Zika and is it a massive concern in Jamaica?? Such a tough predicament. Either way a relaxing time in Jamaica can only aid a nice relaxed eggie ready to meet a spermie :).

I'm not to excited by my temps even though they are above the cover line they seem pretty low to me. Plus I'm still trying to get the hang of temping only my first week or so. What about you how's your temp looking? Any more symptoms?
Attachments
image.png
(248.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:59 am

My DH isn't too concerned about Zika, but I am... it affects pregnant women the worst causing life threatening birth defects to unborn child. Over 700 pregnant women in the USA have Zika and most of them except maybe 5 or less contracted the virus while on vacation or in a Zika infested country. My doctor stated that no pregnant woman should travel to a Zika infected country, and so the CDC.... Jamaica is at a level 2 on the Zika scale, so maybe if it goes down to a level one we might try while on vacation, but if it stays at 2 we'll heed my docs advice and use condoms until about 8 weeks after we return... Truly sucks!

I'm hoping I'm pregnant now and can stop stressing about this trip, that sentence doesn't even make sense stressing about an amazing trip but I am... My charts have been good for temps, I've attached so you can see. I O'd on CD 16 so you'll see it increase after that. I'm no pro when it comes to temping but I'm sure it's not a 100% way to determine pregnancy. You're not out of this cycle unless AF shows up... So stay positive and hopeful and see what happens.

As far as other symptoms no not really, but hopeful that the sore throat and cold symptoms are a good sign, I have mild cramping here and there but that usually happens around this time in my cycle. The only other thing that could possibly be a sign is pain during sex the last couple times, but I read after O'ing the cervix is low so that could be the cause. But this hasn't happened to me since my DH and I've been together so hopeful that this is another early sign... No sore breast just a little sensitve but again that usually happens to me during this time...

How about you any signs that point to BFP coming your way?

Do you currently have any children? I have a 10 year old daughter, and I didn't want to have another child until I felt stability in my relationship. My DH and I have been together for 3 years married for almost 2, the trip is to celebrate our 2nd anniversary.
Attachments
ovuview_chart.png
(93.31 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Yes your temps look great!! Hopefully they are all good signs and pointing to Bfp!! My boobs have stopped being less sore and I'm pretty tried all the time. Not sure I its pms or Bfp. I have a beautiful 6 year old and can't wait to have loads more. Awww that's so lovely Jamaica just sounds amazing and your taking all measures to be safe buuuuuuttttt would be AMAZING if you were preggers before would be perfect anniversary!! Oh and a memorable one x
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:16 pm

I'm with you, I can't wait to have more children! God willing we'll be blessed with at least a couple more :wink: ! Good luck and baby dust, keep me posted on what happens next and I'll make sure to touch base with you once I test!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:32 am

Yes God willing!! Well I tested today 10dpo and not a sign of a second line :( feel really down about it. Thought this was the month. How are you getting on ? Xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups