2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

Postby Miracle2017 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:22 pm

I'm soooo sorry to hear that, I know that feeling all too well... don't lose hope however because you're still not out just yet but even if you are just got to keep trying... God will bring you're miracle baby soon. I was looking up charts this morning and a ton of people with BFP's were just like us trying for months before it finally happened.

It's funny my daughter wasn't planned and it happened so easily, and now that I'm actually trying it almost feels like my body has become my enemy... But my DH always says babe don't worry it will happen, and you know what it will, just gotta keep the faith.

Today we went to an amusement park which I normally love but I wasnt feeling quite right all day. Feeling nauseous and very tired. Couldn't ride most of the rides I normally enjoy. Not sure if it's an actual symptom or just my cold taking an effect on my body. I'm hoping this is my cycle but I try not to get my hopes up to high... I'll be testing next Wednesday...

How many days DPO are you again? About 70% of people get BFPS on 10dpo...

***hugs***
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:12 am

Hi miracle2017

I know your right but TTC is testing my faith as its been so hard. I got pregnant on bc with my daughter so it's crazy that I'm not concieveing now got gyno appt on three weeks so nervous for it. My oh says the same and while it's comforting I find it hard to take it in really. I've got a good feeling for you that sound promising. I'm 11dpo and tested negative yday. I'm starting to feel pregnant but maybe I'm convincing myself. I'm really hoping my this is our month I feel like I timed it so well and I have really long irregular periods so ov came cd33 glad I caught it. I will test with you on Wednesday if af does not come before as its due on the Thursday which would be cd50 for me :( I hope this is our month God willing xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:53 am

Hey Chanel26!

Today I'm feeling somewhat discouraged, hoping that all my "symptoms" aren't just in my head... the closer it gets to testing time the more nervous I become, I want that BFP so bad....

I'm praying this is our cycle and we can move on to the next stage of the journey together. Take it easy today and let's both stay positive :)!
Miracle2017

Postby Miracle2017 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:51 am

Good Morning Chanel26,

How are you feeling today? Any symptoms?

I woke up feeling terrible, nauseous, coughing, head cold is really doing a number on me. I even felt kind of dizzy to the point I was questioning if I could make it to work today... DH looked so concerned and all that did was make me want to cry. I"m a mess, and just hoping that I don't feel this terrible for nothing... really hoping there is a BFP in a couple of days waiting for me...
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:10 am

Afternoon miracle 2017,

I couldn't resist and tested today. I blame ff pregnancy monitor with its statistics of bfps at 12 dpo. Any was a bfn. I don't really have any symptoms still sore breasts. I think my temps are low but are higher vaginally so trying not to freak out. And think there's something wrong just yet. Your symptoms sound promising. How are you managing not to test I need some of your self control. I've got such a good feeling for you. Xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:54 am

I don't think it's will power it's more so that I'm just scared and nervous to see a BFN... This month we've done Clomid, and Pre-seed two things I've read everywhere increases chances of conception significantly and if it didn't work I know I'll be devastated. Today I'm 8 DPO, so I think it's a bit too early still. Everywhere I read it says from 10DPO the chances of seeing a BFP increases substantially. But nothing is 100%, so don't lose hope just yet. I read somewhere on this site that a member didn't get her BFP until DPO 13 even though she'd been testing since 8DPO and even at that point it was faint.

I'm really trying not to read to deeply into my symptoms, but at this point with all I've been going through it's kind of hard not to... Wednesday is just around the corner, but I wont lie I'm looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time... :?
Miracle2017

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 am

Good Morning Chanel26,

Actually not such a good morning for me, I guess temptation got the best of me and I tested this morning and it was bfn... feeling very discouraged, still feeling "symptoms" but now I"m thinking I want it to happen so bad that I've convinced myself of symptoms that probably aren't even really there. The only thing for sure is this cold, and I'm feeling very down...

How are you feeling today?
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:43 am

Afternoon miracle2017

I to did a test and it was a bfn not even a slight could possibly be there line :(. I'm 13 dpo did feel really wet went and checked no af then later had globs of yell cm sorry tmi. Still got sore boobs but that's it. My temps have also flatlined so I do think I'm out. No af signs either tho.

Sorry about the bfn. I'm officially waiting till I'm late late so probably weekend. What about you ??
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:53 am

Well, I'll probably test again tomorrow morning as planned when I reach 10dpo... I did get up around 3:30 am and used the bathroom and I took test at 6:30 am, so maybe that's why it was bfn... not sure, maybe I tested too early, I was feeling so confident that this month it was happening. My DH is also convinced that I am, so hoping and praying tomorrow morning we have a better result.

Definitely don't give up hope on this cycle unless AF shows, you're not out!

I just hate seeing the line missing, it's disappointing but I haven't lost hope just yet, really trying to stay positive. I will keep you updated on my test in the morning!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:57 pm

I agree I feel the same. The undone should have been fine on that hold but try to go all night every little helps. I won't be testing again till the weekend the bfns are starting to upset me now :(. I have a constant wet feeling down there not sure what that is about.

But keep strong and stay positive that's all we can do. And if af does turn up onto the next cycle of TTC. I do think the TWW exacerbates things because if we weren't being symptom spotters I bet time would fly and we would be like oh I've missed af I should test lol if only. Fingers crossed for both of us. I don't have that I'm pregnant feeling and I did have it with my dd but mind you that was literally on the day I found out. There is hope !!!
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:45 pm

I think I might test again tonight with a cheap $ store test... just cause now I've opened the flood gates :?

With my DD I didn't know I was pregnant until about 10 weeks in... At that point in my life I didn't keep close watch on my periods and I was on the pill (low dosage which isn't effective) LOL!

I'm not sure if being older is playing a role in my inability to conceive. Since I'm 35 I got a ton of test done and all said that I'm very fertile. Same with DH all his test came back normal so that just makes this that much more frustrating since there's nothing we can really do to remedy the issue since medically there really is an issue to fix.

I do feel different, I definitely feel like I'm pregnant. I have like low energy, my boobs feel heavy, I cramp from time to time throughout the day. I have waves of nausea, my temperature is higher than normal, I've been feeling light headed and just overall different. I don't know if this all can just be a side effect of the Clomid I took this cycle. That's the only thing we've really done different this time... I'm really hoping to see a BFP soon... Just so I know I"m not going crazy.

If we have to do this all over again in another cycle, yes I'll be frustrated but I definitely wont give up. My DH and I want our Miracle 2017 so we can give up.

Hope that both of us are indeed pregnant right now so that we can laugh about how stressed we were in a couple weeks. This tww stuff sucks!!!
Miracle2017

Postby Miracle2017 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:33 am

Morning Chanel26,

So, I took another test this morning as well as one last night and both came up bfn... while I'm feeling really down about it I keep telling myself that it's still early and what's meant to be will be. My DH always says that it will happen when we least expect and maybe when we stop trying so hard it actually will. I'm already planning out my next cycle. I definitely plan on doing the Clomid again, but this time instead of taking my BBT each morning which i feel adds to my stress level I will just do OPK's and see what happens. Next cycle will be my last cycle before planned trip so hoping for a sticky bean... but if not I plan on having an amazing 2nd Anniversary Honeymoon...

How are you doing this morning?
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:37 am

Hey,

Sorry about the bfn I too got a bfn this morning feeling so down about it. No signs of af for me. Yep hubby says the same thing wish I could just accept it :(. I agree the temping is to stressful but I'm going to carry on and take it to my first gyno appt just in case it provides valuable information. Yes I'm hoping you have a sticky bean too :) would be such a lovely anniversary present for you both. And either way your trip sounds amazing. Are you going to keep testing. I think I will wait till Sunday have one test left. X
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:26 pm

I told myself earlier today that I wouldn't test again until Friday, but unsure if I can wait till then.... I have only 1 FRER left and the rest are generic or $ store brand but I have 5 of those... so I definitely feel like I may cave and test again in the morning.

I think it's good that you keep taking BBT until you meet with doctor, hopefully they can shed some light on your situation on offer a solution that will get you to your sticky bean sooner... but who knows you could be pregnant right now, sometimes test don't pick up HCG levels until after missed AF... and since you feel AF is no where in site I think that's a great sign... When is period due?

I wish I could adopt my husbands laid back attitude about this, but it's hard to be laid back when its my body and I'm constantly evaluating myself to make sure I'm doing everything by the book to help our chances. I want a baby so bad, it's very disappointing dealing with failed cycle after failed cycle... it makes staying positive and optimistic very hard. But I'm going to try and put it all aside and really work on focusing on the best outcome.

I really appreciate you and being able to share our journey's together. I don't feel so alone in all of this! Thank you ***hugs***
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:27 am

Morning miracle2017

Af showed up for me right when af predicted :(. On the positives I had a 15day luteal phase and third af in three months which is a first for me in 3years and also temp dropped below the cover line day of af so I'm learning about my cycle.

I couldn't agree any more with everything you've just said. I totally understand it's so hard if only we could be more like the hubbys ay I reckon we would be getting preggers all the time. Your not out yet so there is a whole lot of hope for and I've got my fingers crossed and potentially some tissue ready to cry with joy when you get a Bfp this af has got me so emotional.

Happy to be there for u and glad I responded to your thread. Think the ladies on here are picky about which threads they reply to. Nevertheless I've made a TTC buddy this month :). It's nice that we can support each other and I'm only one click away. Onto the ext cycle for me :) hopefully it's not a long one again as od cd33. I'm going to be positive take my prenatals keep temping and lots of baby dancing.

Keep me posted. Lots of hugs xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups