2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

Postby Miracle2017 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:48 am

Morning Chanel26,

Sorry to hear that AF came, but happy that your cycle is becoming more regular and track able, it will definitely help in making this journey a lot easier when you can tell whats going on inside your body. I'm glad that you're looking at the positives and gearing up to try again this cycle :)!

Took another test this morning my last FRER and it was bfn again... since I'm now 11DPO I know it's still kind of early but I would think something would be showing by now... I'm feeling like I'm out this month, but wont' know for sure until the weekend. AF is due to come on Sunday. My temps are still good but I look back at prior cycles and normally my temps don't go down until 13DPO, so I can't really trust my temps at this point either. I think I've accepted it didn't work this time, and I'm trying to prepare myself as much as I can for AF...

I will keep you posted, probably testing again tomorrow morning with a generic digital test I got from Target... Hoping for a miracle :)!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:26 am

Hi miracle2017.

Sorry I've not been on here af been horrible, had my thesis to do and work aswell huff.

How are u doing. Any more tests af arrive ?
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:57 am

Morning Chanel26,

No worries, I was really busy over the weekend which was good so I didn't have much time to think about the TWW... AF hasn't shown up yet, I'm two days late, but my temp went down a little this morning and I've been cramping a little so I think she's well on her way. I haven't tested since 13DPO, and that was a digital test that said "not pregnant" which made me not want to test anymore. If AF doesn't show up today or tomorrow I plan on testing on Wednesday which will bring me to 17DPO.

My gut tells me I'm out this cycle, and I won't be "trying or preventing" next cycle. I'm looking to shift my focus to working out and getting ready for my vacation in 6 weeks :)! Want to get bikini ready, and really enjoy myself while I'm away.

Please keep me posted on how this cycle goes for you and I'll let you know in if and when AF shows for me. Hope you are feeling better and AF has stopped causing you discomfort. I pray you and I will have our little miracle's sooner rather than later. ***hugs***
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:57 am

Hey miracle2017,

How are you? Did af show? Have you tested. I'm so excited to hear from you.

I'm going to be the same this cycle. Hubby will be away for predicted fertile days :( so I'll just have fun this cycle I think although I am secretly gutted.

I had a five day cycle and pretty textbook and my temps have been the same everyday. I'm glad they aren't erratic so I will deffo know when I have a temp rise.

Yes amen for our little miracles soon. Xxx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi Chanel26,

I've not tested because my temp is way down. (97.6) this morning when before the temp drop I was at (98.4)... I've read that Clomid causes delay in AF due to the elevated progesterone levels. So AF will be here any day now... Definitely feels like a mind _______! you fill in the blank, one part of my brain wants to get excited but the other knows this is just due to the Clomid.

We're definitely in the same boat this month, I'm sure nothing will happen until January for me at this point... That will bring me to about the 8 week mark after our trip so that we can start trying again. We leave in about a month, and I'm really getting excited about it. I definitely can use a vacation!

You're going to have to keep me posted on how things are going and I'll check-in with you as well! Just remember I'm here if you ever need to vent :)!

Can't wait till we both can share the joy of the miracle happening to us! When I was pregnant with my daughter I really didn't understand how much of a blessing it truly was until the struggle of TTC this time... Oh well I'll definitely appreciate it so much more the next time around!!!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi miracle2017,

How are you today? Has af turned up have you tested. Been looking forward to hearing what the outcome of this cycle is for you. I'm not to sure about clomid and the effects but if this is your first clomid cycle at least you'll have a better understanding of bbt patterns and how clomid can alter it.

If your out this month then on the positives Jamaica will be amazing. You can still keep temping analysing patterns and that will be good.

I'm about to start using my OPKs again I'm cd8 at the moment and just a bit anxious as I didn't ovulate till cd33 and that's just a long time to wait for a positive OPK and luckily that cycle I tested like cd25 so I weren't to far off huff!!

Thank you glad I have a cycle buddy and if you haven't got a Bfp this month we can resume cycle buddying in Jan :-)
Xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:43 pm

Hi Chanel26!

AF rared her ugly face last night! I knew she was well on her way due to temp drop... DH was definitely disappointed he was convinced we would get our BFP this month and with AF showing up 3 days late it really got his hopes up.

We are both looking forward to our trip now, was going to try this month, but I don't want to cut it so close to us leaving. So we're going to stick to the plan of not trying and not preventing.

I hope you get your BFP this cycle! I would love to hear that you are moving on the next stage of the journey... We're going to pray that you get your miracle this cycle and we'll definitely stay in touch even if we can't be cycles buddies in January!

Normally I would be feeling really down and defeated now that I'm back on CD1/2 but this time around I'm not feeling that way. I know that is due in part to this site and finding you! I definitely take comfort in the fact I'm not the only one dealing with these issues and there are good women out there that can support me through this.

Anyway, good luck and baby dust :D
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:50 am

Hi Miracle 2017

How's things. I been have temping used an OPK once forgot how labourious it can be sometimes. Currently waiting for a good hold before I take an OPK today. Secretly dreading a positive as hubby is away. I'm think I should leave it but I want to see if I'm ovulating. Oh the stress of TTC. How are you? Preparing for your holiday. Hope Af isn't treating you bad xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:21 am

Hi Chanel26!

Af has passed I'm one of the lucky ones that have short af's only 3 days... my doctor put me on my 2nd cycle of Clomid, cd 3- cd 7 this time. I'm not going to temp this cycle and no preseed. If we get pregnant great! But if not I'm so ready for vacation. I'm already counting down the days :)!

When is your hubby suposed to be back? Hopefully he'll be back just in time!!!

I have a doctors appt on Thursday, I'm not sure why he wants me to come in but I think he might want to evaluate my eggs after Clomid... im also doing a day 21 progesterone.. I actually take comfort in testing it's feels good to know what's going on in there...

When is your doctor appt?
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Hey miracle2017

Hubby is back yaaaay!! Missed him. I've got everything crossed for you!! How was doctors appt everything good??

Had a bit of egg white cm today not sure if I am o yet not got a positive OPK had a nearly positive and then today a deffo negative I'm just hoping I won't have to wait till cd33 again.

Hope you are well xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:27 pm

Awesome glad your DH has returned now you can BD at will :)! I hope you get a pos. OPK soon.

Went to my doc appt today, all we did was discuss how things are going and next possible steps. We have a follow up appt. In 4 weeks, right before I'm scheduled to leave for vacation. I'm so conflicted about this trip, while I want so bad to get pregnant this cycle I'm really looking forward to the trip.

Keep me updated on the opk's and I'll let you know how things are progressing over here!

Have a great evening
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:20 am

Hey miracle2017

How are you how is your cycle going? I'm in cd 20
And dare I get excited but I had a positive OPK can't believe it so exciting. Loads of bd for me. Are you getting ready for your trip? Hope your well xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 am

Hi Chanel26!

That's awesome!!! So happy you got your positive OPK :)!

All is well over here, as you know I'm not temping this cycle nor am I using OPK's , because truly we're not trying but wouldn't mind if it happens. I'm so ready for our vacation about 1 month away at this point and now I've been working out 5 days a week trying to get bikini ready.

So now that you got your +OPK the two week wait begins, I'm here if you need to vent or discuss symptoms! So excited for you and praying this cycle you'll get your sticky bean :)!!!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:43 am

Lovely sun sea and sand so excited for your
Holiday for u :) wish I could be going on holiday. Hopefully this is a relaxing month for you then before the hol and focusing on your bikini bod ;-)

Thank you I'm really hoping this is the month for my Bfp but if not if I get af means that I would have four af in four months for the first time in three years. So there's positive outcomes all round but ultimately a sticky bean is all I could ask for. I'm so bummed tho my temps are high where I am ill and I won't know if ov will get confirmed :(

Thank you. Like wise I am also here if you need to vent or talk about anything. Xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Ps. I have me PCOS testing on Friday I will
Let you know how it goes. X
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups