2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:33 pm

Ps. I have me PCOS testing on Friday I will
Let you know how it goes. X
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:50 pm

That's great that your periods are becoming more regular, it will surely make this whole process a lot simpler. Let me know how the doctors appt goes!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:53 am

Hey miracle2017.

Thought I'd update you. I believe I have now o'd due to having three days positive OPKs but because of my fever an wacko temps o don't think my temps can confirm o this month :(.

How are you doing ?
Attachments
IMG_3190.PNG
(169.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Hi Chanel26,

Definitely looks like you O'd seems like you did have a high temp/ fever for a couple days but the last temp on there is lower than the previous days and still well above your cover line :)!!! you can definitely start timing your two week wait. Hoping this is your month :)!

I'm doing ok, I'm battling a cold again which is insane because I've never gotten this sick this often ever in my life. I think the Clomid is messing with my immune system or something. I did take and OPK last night even though I was trying not to do anything this month but it came back negative which is odd because I usually ovulate around this time each month so thinking I may have O'd early since I took Clomid day 3-7. If it happens great if it doesn't right now I'm fine with that too.

Anyway hope your feeling better, and look forward to hearing about how everything turns out :)!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Hey miracle2017

So my appt went really well. No cysts no fibroids no PCOS :) so happy. Gyno also confirmed I ovulated from the right side. I literally teared up when she told me.
Strange thing is I've been having crazy intense af like pains yesterday and today 2 and 3 dpo. While I know it's to early for pregnancy symptoms as such I'm kinda worried. What is all this pain about. I don't actually get af pains until af starts and this is more like a burning pain in the middle lower abdomen. My gyno seemed pretty hopeful for me and positive about my ability to conceive and was excited she could confirm health eggs and ovulation so i think that's got me even more excited. I'm hoping this is it but I don't want to do this to myself every month hufff!! Ff didn't recognise I o'd so I've changed the settings to OPK which recognises o but annoying as I trust ff but this month it hasn't recognised my o date.

Anyway sorry for the rant. How are u ? Did u get a positive OPK? Has you clomid side affects eased up. Are you almost joining me in th TWW?? Hope you are well.

Baby dust xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:31 am

Hi Chanel26,

How is the two week wait going?

I got the results back from my CD21 Progesterone test and it was very high which my doctor says is a good thing. (110.1 ng/ ml). That makes me happy because not only does it confirm I'm ovulating but also that my levels will support a healthy pregnancy.

Anyway, hope all is well in your neck of the woods.
Miracle2017

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi Chanel26,

How are you doing? How's the two week wait going? It's awesome to have the assurance from the doctor that everything is working correctly... truly that's why I said I love test that doctors run because it helps me to stay hopeful.

I'm now on CD28 and usually my cycle is 28-31 days long... not sure when I ovulated but because of progesterone test I know I did. Leaving for vacation in a little bit over two weeks and I can't wait to go, so very excite!

Anyway, hope to hear from you soon! Take Care
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:54 pm

Hi Miracle. Sorry I been mia I started a thread tww by dpo documenting my dpo symptoms. The tww wait is awful lol I just want to test all the time. I'm currently 13dpo af meant to be here in 2 days fingers crossed I get my bfp but I really am not feeling hopeful.

Oh wow so your in your tww?? Have you tested ??? Awww so exciting your holiday. It's going to be amazing :) here's my test from today I believe it to be an evap :( but maybe not. Hopeful. But not sure.
Attachments
IMG_3234.JPG
(237.39 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:31 pm

I definitely see something in the picture you posted of hpt, so feeling hopeful for you :)! It's still early, and I've seen stories of people having negative hpt, up until dpo 16/17. You're in this until AF shows up so don't get discouraged...

My plan is not to test until after a missed period, it was so disappointing last month seeing all those negatives and my period being 3 days late... So this month I definitely have a wait and see attitude, it's been so much easier not doing temps and not using OPK's... I might stick to this philosophy after my trip as well... I've read so many places where a couple has tried for months even years and the moment they stop "trying" it happens. With that said I've got no symptoms "go figure" not even residuals of using Clomid again this cycle maybe my body has adjusted to it's affects. Not feeling pregnant either so while I was initially really happy about my super high Progesterone I know it was just a result of the Clomid, but happy to know that I did ovulate.

Keep me posted on how everything is going, sending you good vibes and baby dust :)!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:23 pm

Hi miracle. How are you. Sorry for being a lousy tww buddy. How's things how was your trip did you have a good time? Hope your well. Xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi Chanel26,

All is well! Glad to hear from you... trip was great, and looking forward to TTC in February... how are you doing?
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:38 am

Hey miracle. I was so meant to reply to you on Saturday. But I had just got my bfp. I'm still in shock can't believe it I had no incline that I was!!!!
Attachments
IMG_3404.JPG
(243.38 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:49 am

OMG! I'm so happy for you!!!! That's great :)! Did you do anything different this cycle? Any tips you could offer would be greatly appreciated!!! Congratulations!!!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:38 am

Thank you miracle. I am sooooo excited.

I did a few things different. I did Try smep kept up with it for a while but as you know I ovulate really late. But yeah loads of sex. My prenatals ran out so I forgot to take any this month. I got my first high score for bd on ff. and finally a friend from here had mentioned to wear socks from ovulation and tww as to promote a warm womb and
I did and I'm still doing it. I also had the norovirus this month and I read somewhere being sick in tww is meant to help the egg implant as your body is distracted with illness it doesn't try to fight the egg. I can't say which if
Any helped but the warm feet constantly I'm now a believer in. Xxxx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:04 am

I'm definitely going to try the socks thing... I truly am happy for you but kinda sad that I'm once again all alone on this TTC journey... I know I can meet others on here but it's not always the easiest thing to do... I pray you have a healthy happy pregnancy what an exciting time!!! Xoxo
Miracle2017

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups