2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2 DPO :)! Looking for Buddies

Postby Chanel26 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:22 am

Thank you miracle I appreciate your kind words. And yeah please try the sock thing I'm swearing by it honestly. Are you on ff?? I would say join. The ladies are
Amazing on there and you wouldn't ever be alone. Honestly it's really worst the subscription. I'll always pop back if you don't join ff I don't want you to be alone. Hugggssss!! Xxxx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:43 am

Thank you Chanel26! I will definitely join FF... Wishing you all the best and please check in with me to let me know how you're doing! :)
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:00 am

Hi miracle.

How are you doing??? I just wanted to let you know that I had a mc at 5weeks. I've been so heartbroken and finding it really hard.

How's your ttc journey. Did you join ff?
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:45 am

Hi Chanel26,

I'm so very sorry to hear that.... this truly is devastating. Are you able to try again right away or do you have to wait?

All is well over here, we start trying again next month. I'll be using Clomid this cycle and hoping for the best. I've not joined ff, I'm cheap and don't want to pay the membership fee...

My prayers are with you and I pray you'll be pregnant again soon... xoxoxo!
Miracle2017

Postby Miracle2017 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi Chanel26,

It's been a while and was just thinking about you... how are you?
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Hello miracle.

I'm okay. I'm getting there after this loss :( I ovulated and had a period after but not a long lp for me. I've recently been put on metformin and while it's given me some side effects I'm just happy that something's now being done. How are you?? Arrggh I wish you would join ff. I forget to come here And when I do I see women thinking they are pregnant every single month from as soon after ovulation yet. Bashing other women who ask about symptoms early on or because they think their pregnant every month also think they had a chemical every month or miscarriage like wtf. I would rather have a bfn than go through that. It's so frustrating.

Anyway how is your ttc journey going ? Have you started clomid yet? Xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Miracle2017 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:23 am

Hi Chanel,

It will take time to get over your recent loss, but happy that you've gotten your period and are able to try again... Hopefully the metformin will help and you'll get pregnant faster.

I just started Clomid this cycle, I'm now on CD 24, and took a day 22 (since day 21 fell on Sunday) progesterone test... my results were good 42ng/mL. So we'll see in about week if I'm actually pregnant. I've stopped doing all the things that were meant to help me track my fertility because all that was doing was stressing me out. I no longer temp, or do ovulation kits. The only thing I track are my periods. I also stopped coming on the boards, I only come here when I get a notification that you replied to my message. I will look into joining FF but since I don't track anymore it might not be helpful for me.

I completely agree with, being on the boards and hearing all that some women put themselves through can be disappointing to hear constantly. But lately it seems like in real life my life everyone is getting pregnant and while I'm happy for them, I can't help but feel a sense of disappointment that my husband and I've been trying for almost 2 years (1 year we were long distance trying) and we've not gotten pregnant at all. I'm hoping my new hands off approach (aside from the Clomid) will be helpful in getting pregnant soon.

I will keep you posted, hope you continue to come back to our post to check-in and Ill do the same!

Chat with you soon!
Miracle2017

Postby Chanel26 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:25 am

Hi miracle

How are you? How was your first cycle on clomid. Sadly I got pregnant last cycle but had a chemical 4+2 :(. Really sad again so just want to get all tests done and see what's wrong. Hope your well xx
Chanel26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups