Babydust Buddies! The baby dust just keeps coming...

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Babydust Buddies! The baby dust just keeps coming...

Postby Crumpet » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:32 am

Hello Babydust Buddies! Here is our new thread. I'll respond to personals and share an update shortly!
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Babydust Buddies! The baby dust just keeps coming...

Postby AndiA108 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am

Thanks for the new thread crumpet!

Janeite - That sounds promising! Glad you decided to do what works best for you! Hopefully this cycle is much shorter than your last! FX for you girly!

Keri - I just had an HSG in August and my cycle right after I ovulated on CD 21!! It was much later O than I’ve ever had. So maybe it does have to do with the HSG. I see you have “waiting results of hsg” they didn’t give you results in real time?? My RE did and handed me pictures.

AFM - Starting from 0 again... had 2 days of feeling sorry for myself then pulled my little butt out of it and decided to be positive again! I never took my 3rd round of Clomid that the OB prescribed me, gosh, almost a year ago. So I decided I would take that this month combine with COQ10 that my RE told me I should be taking. I read combined they increase your chances more than taking the clomid by itself.

Also looking at using pre-seed. Anyone used it and liked it?? I know it says it doesn't hurt the spremies but am I crazy for thinking what if it does! That's the one thing that's ok with us haha my DH SA!
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crumpet » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:20 am

Keriberi -- its weird that the HSG reduced your CM so much. Now that you mention it, however, maybe the HSG was why my CM last month was less than usual. I still had it but it was not as fertile or abundant as usual. Do you usually get watery CM after O? If not, you may have O'd late.

Janeite -- how are things going now? I think its good that you did what you are comfortable with doing. How are you feeling?

AndiA -- we use Preseed. I don't think its the magic solution that some say it is, BUT it may really help those who don't produce enough CM or who produce somewhat hostile CM. We like it because its just like normal lube except that it helps rather than hinders sperm. It is super-helpful when we have to BD early in the morning.

AFM -- 7DPO (although I think I'm 6 DPO). I feel completely exhausted today -- probably due to work and travel. I'm going to try to rest up a bit since I can work from home today. Tomorrow is a very full-on day in the office once again. I'm not feeling the TWW impatience yet, but I'm sure it will happen by the end of this week. Sending positive vibes and baby dust to all of you!
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Janeite » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:50 am

Thanks for the new thread, Crumpet! Hope you're taking it easy and resting up today. I'm glad that you're not feeling the stress of the TWW yet. Hopefully, work will keep you busy enough to keep your mind off your TWW, without makeup big you too tired!

Andi- We've used pre-seed. I've never injected it, like the directions say. We just use it like a normal lube. It actually feels really good, and like Crumpet said, it makes those early morning BD sessions waaaaaay easier!

Keriberi- Thanks for the uplifting words! I'm sorry that you're having CM trouble. That's really frustrating! I've heard a lot of ladies swear by grapefruit juice to help CM. It never seemed to work for me, though. I'm not sure if there is a correlation here or not, but I've been drinking good loose leaf green tea since the beginning of August and I've had way more fertile CM than I've had in awhile. I was drinking a fair amount of green tea before then, too, but it wasn't loose leaf.

AFM- I'm somewhere between 8 and 12 DPO. Temps are still good and high, so I'm hopeful that they are a sign of my hormones finally balancing. Although, I have to admit, that they do have me starting to wonder if there is anyway I could be pg this cycle.... :) Silly, because I'm pretty sure we missed my fertile window.
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby DarkAries » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks for starting the new thread Crumpet.

Hey all you beautiful ladies (and yes I'm still stalking all ya'll charts LOL)

I'm still keeping everything crossed for you ladies and sending lots of babydust.

Fabel - it's never to late to start taking pics for your "stop-motion" video! Hows things your side!

As for me (Crumpet I know you asked) it is a bit hectic my side - I had a long weekend (it was our 2nd Eid) and then this week it's our performance appraisals here at work.

AFM - I'm 5 weeks today - I'm healthy - no morning sickness (only breast tenderness and the boobies are looking BEEEG), Hubby is complaining about heartburn (the worst his ever had in his life) ...I gave my evil laugh and said "GOOD!"...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it ... I'm so excited ...Next week I'll give the gynie a call though and then I'm still taking my vitamins (especially Folic Acid) ...need to go top up tonight though!

For some reason I've gone off food - I don't eat as much as I did ... made I do make sure that I'm getting in a whole lot of veggies (the thought of meat turns my stomach though)
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Keriberi » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:22 am

AndiA - We have been using Preseed the last couple of months just as lube to give an added boost and we really like it. Wishing you lots of luck with this cycle and the Clomid. Let us know how you get on. I had to revert to the XRays during the HSG as they couldn't see my right tube clearly. The Radiologist was pretty grumpy and when I asked if she could see a follicle she said yes on my left ovary "but it could be old, we can't tell that unless we monitor every day" - I have an apt in Nov to go through all my tests with my OBGYN so ignorance is bliss until then!

Crumpet - Thanks for updating the thread! Because I had (what the Gynae thought was) an annovulatory cycle then the HSG, I am struggling to remember my normal CM pattern! I have tons of watery CM now though. You still feeling tired?

Janeite - CM is not something I have a problem with normally, it's there most of the month! Go with what you feel is best for you and don't be forced into anything with the progesterone. Much more important for you not to be stressed. I am glad you are feeling a bit more positive. Got all my FX for a quick onset of AF and a good cycle.

DarkAries - So glad all is progressing well at the early stage. Keep giving us those updates!

AFM CD 24 so maybe 3dpo (or more?) Feeling more energetic but had some very weird low cramps in bed last night. Trying not to pay any attention!
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)
Dec 2016 started Charting
Jan 2017 started Acupuncture

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Crumpet » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:38 am

Darkaries -- thanks for the update. Needless to say, I'm keen to hear all about how things are going for you. It is so exciting! I'm glad you're feeling well, even if the BFP caused your DH's heartburn :rofl:
Eid Mubarak! What food did you have? Most of my Egyptian friends are all about the lamb.

Keriberi -- early stages of DPO are nice. Its good to have the 'work' done and the small levels of excitement are good too. 'Try not to think about it' is my motto! Keep at it and lot of baby dust for you! What does she mean by an old follicle? Some of them can just hang around?

Janeite -- its possible that you *didn't* miss your fertile window! I'll keep some fingers crossed for you just in case. When do you think you O'd?

AFM -- I slept a lot yesterday. I was worried that I wouldn't sleep well last night, but I went to bed early, slept hard, and then struggled to get up. I'm sure its because of travel and work, but I've begun to wonder/hope that its a sign of something else. My temp times have been a bit off because of travel and work obligations -- but I am taking them within about 20-30 minutes of each other on most days so I think the temps can be somewhat trusted. I'm debating about when I might test. Maybe this weekend?
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Keriberi » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:34 am

Oh Crumpet I literally have EVERYTHING crossed for you. The chart looks brilliant. :babydustg:

I guess so? I know you can have polycystic ovaries and not the syndrome but I had both back at 18 apparently. There can be many cysts seen and (I think) some are old empty follicles. When I was scanned back then there were many seen but the last couple of years whenever I've been scanned (I asked for them last year and the one before in anticipation of trying) I have been told that the ovaries "look clear" - And as she only saw one follicle that she thought was noteworthy, I am hoping that the polycystic ovaries maybe don't apply to me anymore. I discussed it with my OBGYN and she said she'd know more once my full blood work and the HSG are done.
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)
Dec 2016 started Charting
Jan 2017 started Acupuncture

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AndiA108 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Keri - I’m so sorry about your RE being a pain at your HSG! I’m glad it sounds like your OB is much nicer!! My right tube didn’t clear at first and gave me a scare but when the RE went back to it, it did clear! I’m thinking it needed some good flushing.

Crumpet - fx for you! Your temps look promising!

AFM - feeling much better taking Clomid this time around! Hoping that will help this bean stick! Thanks for the advice about preseed. I think we will try it because I don’t really notice a lot of CM as I think I should!

Everyone else - hi!!

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crumpet » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:35 pm

AndiA -- Do you get any side-effects from the Clomid? I'll be on it next month if this doesn't work and it would be helpful to hear about your experience with it. Pressed is definitely worth a try. I hope you like it -- I think that everyone who has used it on this thread has liked it, even if it hasn't been the magic solution (although, maybe it was with Fabel? I'm not sure about that but would be interested to know!).

Keriberi -- Our bodies are *so* complicated. There are so many things that can impact our fertility without us even feeling them. Its overwhelming sometimes. I hope you get good results back. It sounds like your OBGYN is very thorough. They are so variable, aren't they?

AFM -- Work has really messed with my temping times but I think things look okay so far. My sleep schedule has been a bit off too, which doesn't help. Jet-lag is so difficult! I am feeling a tiny bit hopeful this cycle -- its the first time I've felt that. It might just be that I want that BFP more this cycle than ever before since I'm intimidated by the Clomid/Ovidrell/IUI that I'll have next month if I don't get a BFP. FF says I'm 9 DPO but I think it may be more like 8. I'm debating about when I should test. I should probably wait until Tuesday next week, but I'm considering testing sooner...
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby DarkAries » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:43 am

Hey Ladies - and Happy Friday All

I tested again - seeing that it was a week after missed AF -and it came back , quick and strong! So now to go ahead and make my OBGYN appointment.

Still Chart stalking you ladies! Crumpet keeping my FX for today's temp and when are you planning on testing? Over the weekend maybe or are you able to hold out till next week?
Also, thank you for the Eid Mubarak message - we didn't do much though, but took the kids to an indian place for supper (everyone had their own thing, DH had pasta, DD had some Hot chips (she's a cheap date) DS 1,2 & 3 had bunny chows and pita's) I just had a cheesy naan!

Andia hows things going?

Keriberi - I'm waiting to read your RE results and I hope they can get to the bottom of it ASAP.

Janeite - any AF signs yet?

Fabel - hope the morning sickness hasn't made an appearance yet - have you started telling people yet? Or has anyone commented?

AFM - I'm just very tired... no morning sickness and no weird cravings... not really much into food, and drinking more milk.
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Crumpet » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:35 am

Darkaries -- I'm glad that your BFP is super strong now. I'm excited for your first appointment. For me, that would feel way more real and exciting. I'm eager to hear how things go. I hope you can get some rest and drink lots of milk!

AFM -- 10 DPO. Things have been a bit weird in the CM department. I'm producing loads of it and its super creamy. I was excited about this but last night it turned kind of beige, which I assumed was the start of spotting. Today, the CM is definitely more brown so I marked it as spotting on my chart. I always take spotting as an early BFN. We'll see how it develops but I'm feeling less positive now.
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby AndiA108 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:33 am

Crumpet - The first two rounds of clomid, looking back I probably should have waited to start it. I just had my second early MC, it was so early that they told me it wouldn't prevent from trying the next cycle. I was so emotional it was hard to stay calm and I think I let it get the better of me. So that being said the first two rounds I did feel more emotional, but nothing too crazy, and I got night sweats at night. Then I also got headaches after O. But I'm not quite sure if it that was related to clomid or stress. ;) I was worried to take Clomid and went on boards. The best advice I got was to take it at night so you sleep off most symptoms. Works for me! This time around I don't even have night sweats! Overall I feel great. I'll keep you posted. I think being calmer and in a better place emotionally is helping me. If you're worried about Clomid I would wait until you're not because it will only put more stress on you but to be honest there's nothing to worry about!

Also 10 DPO with increased CM that's a good sign!! Have you tested?

AFM - Just waiting O. I had something that bothered me. My friend is in her first month ttc and called to tell me she took a test because AF was late only the test was invalid so was waiting to take another the next morning. Then she says "i don't know how you do this every month" Not sure why it bothers me but it does! Like I don't have a choice! Also on't treat me like I'm a sob story. ugh! It's not even that if she got a BFP, which would be unfair but that's life and I'd be happy for her, it's that comment that bothers me.

Anyway doing my best to brush it off because I'm committed to stay calm this cycle. Distracting myself with staying busy with work!

Glad morning sickness has stayed away from you DarkAries!

How's everyone else doing??

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janeite » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:51 am

Hi everyone!

Here's to the weekend!

DarkAries- Hooray for a super strong line! That's so exciting that you get to make your first appointment! It's getting so real! How far along do you have to be before your OB will see you? I'm glad to hear that you are still feeling good, too! Were your other pregnancies easy as well?

Crumpet- Your chart still looks good and the CM could be a promising sign! 10 DPO is still early. How long is your LP normally? I always wait until my temp stays high a day or two past normal to test, but that's just me. I still have everything crossed for you this cycle!!

Keriberi- I'm sorry you have to wait so long to see your GYN about the test results. I know I'd be really frustrated and impatient! I hope the time passes quickly for you and that the results are good!

Andi- Good luck with the clomid this cycle! I'm glad that you are now suffering too many side effects from it this time! FX that it works this cycle! Have you order the pre-seed yet?

AFM- AF has made her appearance so I'm officially counting this as CD 1. So far, it already seems a bit heavier than last month, and it really hasn't hit it's stride yet. Hopefully, these are all good signs that things will get back to some semblance of normal. I feel like my lack of a decent cycle right now is severely hindering things. Maybe it's just PMS, but yesterday when my temp started to drop I felt really down. I knew we missed the window this cycle and that I just had to wait for a new one, but knowing that AF was on her way still totally bummed me out. I'm doing better today. I'm trying to look on AF as a positive thing right now, but there is still a part of me that's seriously worried this cycle is going to be effed up too. (Sorry for the language, but my sentiments are that strong right now). So, I guess today I'm just waffling between hope and fear.
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Janeite » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:22 am

Andi- forgot to mention, that I'm frustrated with your friend for you! I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it, but, really! You would think that she might have a little empathy feeling how hard it was to go through it once. I guess people just don't get it until they've actually lived it. Hang in there! We'll all get our BFPs soon!!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva