Babydust Buddies! The baby dust just keeps coming...

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Babydust Buddies! The baby dust just keeps coming...

Postby Janeite » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Andi!!! That's a great line! Congratulations, sweetie! You must've O'd earlier than FF thinks to get a line that good. Oh, I'm so excited for you! Keep remembering to breathe and enjoy this time! I know that's probably very hard (and I'm sure I'll have the same worries), but you can do it! Are you going to call your doc tomorrow? Have you gotten the results of your progesterone test yet?

AFM- FF has me at 3 DPO. I know that the actual temps don't really matter and it's the biphasic chart that is the important thing, but I would feel more confident if my temps were higher. Oh well, I guess I just need to wait it out as usual. I'm trying to keep distracted and enjoy the season!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby AndiA108 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Thanks Janeite! I think I o'd earlier too! I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow to check on my cd 21 prog. results and also to ask for some additional blood work. I'm nervous they won't have me do any but I would feel more at ease making sure everything is ok and progressing along.

Don't worry so much about your temps! You got the + opk which is great and had the shift. Tis the season for keeping distracted! lol

It's hard to not let my mind wander to all the possibilities but I'm keeping busy. I'm glad I picked up the hobby of knitting because that's helped me to calm the mind and keep busy. I'm making my niece a hat for christmas!
01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

Our baby boy passed away at 39 weeks due to a true knot in his cord. Our hearts are broken.
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Keriberi » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:50 am

AndiA - This is such lovely news - I am sending the most enormous :sticky: yay!

Janeite - I am totally with you on pie night! Looks like I am waiting out the 2WW with you! I think I am about 7dpo? But then I had another EWCM pattern over this weekend so I am confused! We BD'd anyway. If nothing happens this month I am gonna start trying OPK's. I tried temps but I kept getting out of bed and forgetting so I have been relying on my usual CM up to now. I have totally confused FF! May be something to do with the fact both DH and I are on Pregnacare Conception vitamins for the first time this month. My nails have never looked better although my face has really broken out this month!
Me 36 DH 32
TTC April 2016

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby DarkAries » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:09 am

Hey Ladies... I've been lurking for a while now... and everytime I logged in I hoped to see a BFP!!!! ANDIA CONGRATS GIRLY!!!!!!! Sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes!!!

Where is Fabel & Crumpet?

Keriberi & Janeite ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!!!

I'll try and do a catch up from my side in the morning as I don't want to steal Andi's THUNDER!!! OOOOOOO I'm so excited!
Me: 40 - DH:38
DS - 16
DS - 12
DD - 7
DS - 4
TTC - "No 5"
DarkAries
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby fabel » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:20 am

Darkaries - I am here :mrgreen:

Andi, I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you. We have not interacted too much but I still feel like telling you that I told you so :belly: :belly: I had a really good feeling about you and the holiday season. So here is this group's first Christmas BFP (hope more BFPs are in the making). I am praying for you that this is your sticky bean... You really deserved it. When are you going for betas? Lots of love and don't worry too much. I know because of past losses it might be difficult not to worry...
ME: 33, DH: 30
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:27 am

Hello ladies! It's good to see everyone again!

Andi- How are you doing today? I'm still so excited for you & I'm praying for a sticky baby! I don't knit myself, but I can see how it can be a very therapeutic hobby. I'm glad you have something to distract you. Did you get ahold of your doctor's office yet? Keep us posted!!

Fable- Good to hear from you! How have you been feeling? How far along are you? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

Dark Aries- It's great to hear from you, too! I've been thinking of you and your job situation. How did everything turn out, if you don't mind my asking?

Keri- Yay for a TWW buddy! How about you keep me calm and I keep you calm? Deal? I'm glad the vitamins seem to be working for you (aside from the breakout). Hopefully, they'll do the trick for you this cycle, too!

Crumpet- Not sure if you're still reading, but I just stalked your chart. Looking good, girl!

AFM- Just waiting over here. I think I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping. I haven't done any baking yet, but I think I'm going to wait until we get closer to the actual holidays, since I'm trying to cut way back on sugar for TTC. I'm excited to start making some treats in a few weeks, however.

:babydustb: C'mon Christmas BFPs for everyone!! :babydustg:
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby AndiA108 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:13 am

YES Christmas BFP for everyone!!!

DarkAries - by all means if you have good news share it!! We all deserve some good news after what we've all been through!

Fabel - Haha thank youuuu! Your post was so sweet!

Janeite - I'm impressed! I haven't even started my shopping. Eek. We're waiting until DH gets paid on friday.

AFM - Thanks for all the support and prayers! The nurse called me back yesterday and said that my CD 21 progesterone levels were at 17 which is a really good number. She doesn't think I'll need to get my progesterone re-checked or be on a supplement because that was a good number. My doctor was out of the office yesterday and she's going to double check with her today and give me a called back if she wants to do any more blood work. I have a feeling she will. The nurse was so nice though! She made me feel a lot better about everything and answered all my questions.

On another note, I can't stop taking HPTs haha. I just want to keep seeing those +. I was thrilled because I've been saving these clear blue digi tests and I used one yesterday at noon, with no hold, and it came up with the words PREGNANT. I've been waiting for that for two years!

Over all I'm feeling much more at ease that this bean will hang in there. My last two BFPs never got darker and got lighter each day. This time they are getting darker every day! Has to be a good sign right??
01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.

Our baby boy passed away at 39 weeks due to a true knot in his cord. Our hearts are broken.
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Keriberi » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:12 am

AndiA - This Christmas BFP is so exciting - I am keeping everything crossed for you - try to relax and enjoy!

DarkAries - Arrgghhh we missed you! Update us!

Fabel - So great to hear from you and hope everything is progressing well

Janeite - How are you? This 2WW is so hard this month. I'm CD22 and maybe 8dpo? Been light cramping on and off for past two days. I hope it's a good sign!

DH & I are having a 'date day' on Friday to get in the Christmas Spirit, which is our annual tradition where we visit a Christmas Market and drink and eat lots!
Me 36 DH 32
TTC April 2016

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby fabel » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 am

Hi

Janeite 24th week :) Feels like a long time already. I do feel like I should be a little behind as I believe I O'ed late that month but we will see. As long as the baby is growing, a few days more or less should not matter. If he / she is coming in March then he / she will get to enjoy last few weeks of African summer :D We do not know gender yet. I really want to find out as everyone in my family does and its quite practical when its comes to shopping and choosing names. But DH wants a surprise. For me the solution is simple that I ask the doc and not tell him ;) He is not agreeing to that either. He says he will want to find out if he knows that I know. I am praying for a little girl <3

Andi, yay for good progesterone levels and darker lines. And enjoy POAS and seeing BFPs you earned that :) How awesome is that we have two 2017 babies in the group now. Prego gut feels that there are more on the way. Eat, sleep and enjoy the rest of this journey towards motherhood.

One of our relatives who have been trying for 6 years told us that they are 14 week along. This was their IVF#2 so they waited until 13w mark because they miscarried their first IVF baby in the first trimester. I am so happy for them, Andi and everyone else. Its proving to be the best holiday season so far.

Keri - I loved date nights and Christmas markets. I miss festive food and drinks. So jealous of you at the moment.

Crumpet - You are missed and hope everything is ok with you. Lots of love from the Southern Hemisphere

Darkaries - I hope your work situation is not too tough. I remember you mentioning downsizing, hope all is well with you.
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AndiA108 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:05 am

Keri - that date with DH sounds lovely!

Fabel - I agree! let's get some more BFP on here.

AFM - the nurse called back and I got my levels drawn today and I'll go back friday to make sure they're doubling. She also put my on a progesterone supplement to help with my lining. To my surprise it's a pill to insert vaginally but it came with no applicator? Janeite - I know you're on progesterone, is this the same as yours? Just curious if anyone else had to do this...
01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fabel » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Andi I know it from my sister. You just have to stick them up there, as high as you can. You could also use one of those applicators that come with yeast infection creams, but (TMI alert) finger will do a better job. If possible, just lie down for a bit and use pantyliners. How many times a day you will take progesterone? Did the nurse give you a schedule?
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Sorry, I can't help you, Andi. My progesterone is an oral pill. At least I certainly hope so.....
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby AndiA108 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:24 am

Thanks fabel! I just have to take it at bed time. So at least I get to lay down in bed after. Not sure how long I have to be on them for.

Do you know if your sister had any tinted discharge with them? There was a little tinge of orange/tan this am when I wiped. I'm assuming it's from the pill because it's the color of it but a bit worried.
01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crumpet » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:53 am

AndiA -- Oh WOW! Such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling? HUGS!

EOE: I'll try to catch up soon but just want to say hi and I'm sorry for being away. Work has been crazy and then I had a death in the family and my father had surgery last week. Crazy times.

AFM: Well, we have another BFP in the house. I got my BFP yesterday and today it was confirmed by blood test. I'm going in for my second beta on Saturday to see how I'm progressing. We really didn't expect this BFP. I am so grateful that it has happened. Please send us some positive and sticky vibes! I'll try to check in a bit more, even though the next two weeks will still be a bit bonkers at work. Love to all of you!
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Janeite » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm

I knew it, Crumpet!! I kept stalking your chart, thinking "she's gotta be pregnant!" Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Sending lots of prayers up for a sticky baby! Try to take it easy at work (or at least don't go too crazy), and please update us with your betas when you can.

Andi- I feel like I've read several stories that those progesterone suppositories leave some strange discharge. I double checked and mine is definitely an oral pill, lol! Whew! Did you get your betas back yet?

Keri- Your, what, 9 or 10 DOO? Do you plan to test soon? Your Christmas date sounds amazing! I really wish we had markets like that where I live. DH and I have a Christmas date planned for two weeks from now. There is a quaint little down town area near us that that prides itself on it's Christmas celebrations. Lots of lights, decorations, cute shops, etc. there is an historic movie theatre there that is showing White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life (two of my faves) on the big screen. We couldn't decide which one to go to, so we're seeing one in the afternoon, grabbing dinner and shopping, then seeing the first ther one at night. I can't wait!

Fable- 24 weeks already! That seems crazy! I think my DH and I will choose not to find out the sex of our little one, too. Although, I can't seem to figure out why your DH wouldn't agree to your plan. ;) It seemed perfectly reasonable to me! Glad it's been going more smoothly for you!

AFM- Still just waiting. I'm 7 DPO today. I had some AFish cramps for a few days after O. Today I had a strange longways cramp in my lower abdomen for a second or two, then it went away. It was probably just gas.

Alright ladies! I'm not done with seeing Christmas BFPs. It's time to combine all of our baby dust powers to bring on some more! Ready, go!!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva