Babydust Buddies! The baby dust just keeps coming...

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Babydust Buddies! The baby dust just keeps coming...

Postby fabel » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:17 am

Crumpet, OMG :happyforyou: :yay: :babyb: :babyg: :belly: Lots of hugs and congrats. This has to be the best holiday season. Another BFP in the group :mrgreen:

I woke up and something told me to check my phone, before I even properly opened my eyes. There it was, an amazing news from Crumpet. I am so emotional right now :oops: And, I am saying that out aloud 'pregers gut feeling' is a thing ;) I saw this BFP coming, maybe I have developed a prego-dar :rofl:

Praying this is your sticky bean. Happy and healthy 9 months to you my dear. FX crossed for my other beautiful ladies.

Andi, I guess discharge is normal as you anyway get increased cm after BFP and a foriegn thing in your hoo-ha makes your body produce even more. Relax and try not to worry too much.

Janeite - I am laughing that you had to check for your pills...Would have bee funny if you'd been orally taking the pills that were meant for your lady parts. Sorry :oops: not trying to be mean, just overly excited for Crumpet. Your symptoms sound promising. I am here praying for all of you.

AFM, not much except that I am working a lot. Even yesterday, I worked until 2 am (from my living though) so my back hurts. Hopefully, things will get easier as soon as everyone leaves for their Christmas holidays.
Other than that, I spent my time watching the junk of the junk but really addictive reality TV :) Watching keeping up with the Kardashians and Real housewives of Beverly Hills back to back these days (whenever I get a moment). Staying in SA for Christmas. Warm Christmas sounds confusing to me, no snow, no warm drinks, no visits to freezing cold Christmas markets. We will see :)
ME: 33, DH: 30
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AndiA108 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:58 am

Crumpet - YAY!!! Congrats girly!!! We are so close in our BFP. When is your expected due date? We'll have to keep in touch over the next few months.

Fabel - I loveeee those junky shows. I'm addicted to all the real house wives haha. Do you watch below deck? Another fav.

AFM - I think that discharge was from the pill (tmi sorry). Didn't have any more later or today so feeling good. I'll go back to get my second levels drawn today. I'm anxious to hear the numbers but also have a good feeling about things this time. So as they say: patience is a virtue!
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby fabel » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:08 am

Andi, I am only following RHO of NYC and Beverly Hills. But, I hear Orange County is the best? Do you watch RHO of Orange County? And, any symptoms? When are you getting your first beta numbers? And,most importantly how is DH taking the news? :D
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Crumpet » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:21 am

Apparently I'm already losing the pregnancy according to my blood test today. I may need a break to recover from this. Thanks for the support everyone.
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Janeite » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:15 am

Crumpet- my heart breaks to hear that. I will be praying for you. We're all here anytime you need anything. Sending you lots and lots of hugs and support.
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby fabel » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:43 am

Crumpet, I am so sorry for your loss dear. I hope you are keeping strong. Lots of love and hugs your way. Whenever you feel ready to talk and share, you know where to find us. Much love
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Keriberi » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:17 am

Crumpet - I can't express how sorry I am. Stay strong and we are sending you every good wish. We are here if you need us

DarkAries - Where is our update? Hope you are doing well

Janeite - How are you getting on? Your temps look good

AndiA - How were your results on Friday?

Fabel - 24 weeks is crazy. Where has that time gone?

AFM - I am currently CD27 but can only guess at dpo. Mild cramping since thurs and all weekend. When out on friday I had literally the worst cramping spasm out of the blue on the right side that made me catch my breath. But nothing since then except really bad backache (I have a bad back anyway but this is very achey) Still no sign of AF and I can't swear these are symptoms. I average about 29 days but have been anywhere from 25-35. My last two were a bit short at 27 then 25 days. So technically I should test now but not sure I can face a BFN.
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)
Dec 2016 started Charting
Jan 2017 started Acupuncture

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby fabel » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:16 pm

Keri, sorry about the backache. Maybe a hot bath will help? Thats what help me mostly. I understand why you don't want to test yet. Its good that we don't have many POAS addicts here ;) so wait as long as you can. I will be praying for you.
fabel
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby AndiA108 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Crumpet - I'm so very sorry to hear that news. Prayers are with you and your family. *hugs*

AFM - haven't heard back with my results from friday yet. I'm telling you this doctors office down here is sooo slooowww. It's taken some getting used to. I know my nurse left early friday, so she wouldn't have seen the results by the soonest yesterday. She usually calls at 11 am or 4 pm so if I don't hear anything by tonight I'll call tomorrow and ask for an update. I'm feeling good so surprisingly not too worried but would be nice to hear the results!

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Keriberi » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:41 am

AndiA - I can totally understand why you'd want them to call but it is great that you are so relaxed and positive.

Janeite - How are you feeling?

AFM - Still no sign of AF and now CD29. I keep feeling as if I started and there is nothing there except a small amount of almost yellow/green gluey cm. The cramps have continued and I wish I temped because mine must have been through the roof last night. I had windows wide open and slept without covers which I never do - esp in a British winter! Tossed and turned all night and body is so achey I feel like I have ben kicked all over, yet today I am not that tired? I did cave and POAS on Monday and bfn. Can't face doing it again. May try again Friday if still no show.
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AndiA108 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi ladies, Finalllly got my results tonight at 5pm after I called the office this AM around 11 am. They are slow, lol. Anyways I didn't have a pen on me and can't remember exact numbers but on Wed the 7th my levels were 83 then Friday the 9th they were about 146 (I think she said). So they didn't quite double... Trying really hard to not worry about this but it is a little worrisome. The nurse told me it nearly doubled and a few digits are nothing to worry because I'm still early. She said that the main thing is the levels increased. She asked if I had any symptoms like cramps, which I don't so she said that's great news and not to worry that it is progressing as it should. I asked her like 10xs if she was sure I shouldn't worry and she said not to worry lol. So I guess yay to that!

Second note, they wanted to see me at 7 weeks because of my history only I'll be out of town, so pushing it back to 8 weeks. I asked if I should come back early but she said don't worry about it. My doctor will be traveling that week as well so if I came back early to go in at 7 weeks, I would have to see another doctor anyways. I'll feel more comfortable waiting. Date of ultrasound appt. is January 6th! So keep those prayers coming that this little bean stays in there!

Keri - Those are all good signs!! FX for you!!

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Keriberi » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 am

AndiA - Try to stay relaxed. The numbers did increase and that is a great sign. I am keeping everything crossed for you that this is your time :sticky: You deserve it

Well I am out. Two Days late and a BFN this morning and a light bleed started this afternoon. Trying not to be too sad. Ordered my next month of vits for DH & I, some OPK's as I am going to start trying them this month and will also BBT from tomorrow. I registered for the VIP of FF and I have booked an appointment to start acupuncture on 4th Jan. I am staying relaxed and calm. There will be lots of BD when DH and I are alone just after Xmas, followed by a nice big BFP as we settle into a new year. :babydustb: :babydustg:
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeite » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Andi- You got this girl! Keep taking those deep, relaxed breaths! If there is one thing I've learned while TTC is that we are all vastly different and our bodies each work in there own beautiful way. All the typical ranges and levels we see are basically averages. Not everyone will fit into that box. That doesn't mean that things will or are going wrong. I'll keep praying for you! January 6 will be here before you know it. Are you going to tell family over the holidays?

Keriberi- I'm sorry to hear that AF arrived, but I love, love, love your attitude! I'm looking forward to seeing your BFP in the new year! Let us know how your acupuncture appointment goes and good luck with your temping!

Fable- Maybe you can sit in front of a fan or something and still enjoy a hot Christmas drink! ;) I hear you though, it's been in the 50s Fahrenheit here and that seems warm for Christmas. I can't imagine what it would be like to be on the other side of the equator!

Crumpet- Still thinking about you, sweetie! *hugs*

Dark Aries- How's it going, girly?

AFM- I'm 14 DPO and still no AF. I tested yesterday morning and BFN. :( With that temp drop this morning I keep expecting AF, but so far all I have is lots of wet and creamy CM. I'm really praying that I just have a late implanter or something. FX the witch stays away!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Keriberi » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:53 am

Janeite - I am keeping fx for you hun. I just noticed in your signature it says started acupuncture in Jan. Any feedback? I am quite looking forward to it as I figure it will at least be nice and relaxing, laying still while they pop the needles in, as it's supposed to be fairly painless.
Me 34 DH 30
April 2016 started TTC
Aug 2016 HSG (clear)

My Ovulation Chart
Keriberi
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Janeite » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:11 pm

The acupuncture is really relaxing, Keriberi, and doesn't hurt much at all. I really like it. It hasn't brought me a BFP yet, obviously, but it has done some really good things for me. I use to have a terrible time sleeping, laying awake for hours no matter how tired I was. Now I hardy ever have trouble falling asleep. I also use to have terrible allergies. I would have a day or two two to three times a month where I would be miserable and sneeze all day. I've only had about four of those days since starting the acupuncture last January. I also seem to have a lot more energy. And I had a plantars wort on the bottom of my foot, which was starting to get painful and I thought I was going to have to have it dug out. It went away on its own within a month of starting acupuncture. It still seems kind of crazy, but all in all, I've been happy with the results, even though I still don't have that BFP. You'll have to let me know what you think. I hope it works for you!
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva