CD 8 looking for TTC buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD 8 looking for TTC buddies

Postby specshoes » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:53 pm

I am on CD 8 round two and would love some TTC buddies.
specshoes
Friend

Re: CD 8 looking for TTC buddies

Postby Kandl724 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Hi! I'm CD 15 I think but will still be your buddy :-D
Me: Krista 31
DH: 34
DS1: 4.5 yrs
DS2: 2 yrs
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Dreamonloud81 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Hi! I'm on CD1! I would love to join you! This is my first cycle off BCP as well as our first month officially trying. 8' going to use CBE opk's and I will also be temping. I have a 15 yo DS and this will be my and DH first together.
Dreamonloud81

Postby specshoes » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Any updates ladies? I am not 3 DPO according to FF and on my second month of TTC. I was super hopeful the first month and this month and I am trying to be more relaxed and not think about it all the time. I also did temping for the first time this month so hoping that helped pinpoint O a little better.
specshoes
Friend

Postby Kandl724 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Hey! I'm on CD 22 but I think I might have ovulated yesterday or today, had lots of EWCM today. I came off BCP mid-pack in July, after withdrawal bleed had 2 normal 29 days apart cycles but didn't have EWCM & felt like I wasn't ovulating those months. So I'm very happy to see the CM return even if we still missed this month. Gives me hope my body might be returning to normal. I'm thinking of testing Monday Oct 10th if no AF by then. I've never done temping or OPK but thinking of trying it next month if necessary.
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby specshoes » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:20 pm

I am now 7 or 8 DPO. FF says I ovulated last Monday, but I think it was Tuesday. This is my first month temping and I also use the OPK. OPK was positive last Monday and Tuesday so I am not sure really when I ovulated. My temps seem a little off because even though I take it right when I get up, on the weekends I get up at different times. Also, if I have to pee at 5, I take it because I don't want to move around before temping.... so all in all, I am not sure how accurate my temps are this month. I have had mild cramps the last few days, but no other symptoms. The TWW is killing me. We will be testing around the name time. I am going to hold out until at least this Saturday the 8th of October before I test. I am due for AF on the 11th so I still have some time to go. You ovulate super late if you are on CD 22. I would def use OPK just because it will help you pinpoint ovulation a little better I also really found the temping to be helpful this month, but again, you have to be super consistent I think. It still shows the low temps first half and then rise so I know I ovulated. Keep me posted. I just get frustrated because I want to feel something or have some indication so I don't get my hopes up and get disappointed.
specshoes
Friend

Postby Kandl724 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Hey! So exciting for you! That's cool you did temping & OPK. I will try OPK this next month if necessary but don't think I will do temping yet, I would have a really hard time being consistent. I have a 2 year old who frequently jumps in my bed between 3-5 am. CD22 could be a little late for ovulating but my normal cycles before BCP could sometimes be 34 days apart. I'm really not worried about it anymore. After talking with my obgyn a week ago about my situation it completely put me at ease. I'm just waiting things out & will see what happens. I have a really good feeling about next month. I can't wait to hear how your testing goes. I'm really certain my AF is going to arrive in the next few days but we will see!
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby specshoes » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:23 pm

It is so interesting how women have such different cycles. I was 26 day cycles for the longest time and now it is 27 or 28 but then 2 months ago it was 24 days. I just bought 5 tests on Amazon and will start taking them Thursday, which will be 11 DPO. I still have no symptoms, but I feel really hot and my skin is hot to the touch and I have a stuffy nose. I also feel run down. It is different form my normal cold, but my husband was just sick so maybe caught from him. I analyze everything these days and just hope it is a symptom. What were your symptoms with your first and when did you notice them?
specshoes
Friend

Postby Kandl724 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Wow that is interesting, that seems like a short time frame having only 24-26 days between! Women's cycles can be really different, probably a good thing so we don't all have PMS at the same time huh? Lol With my first son I didn't have any unusual symptoms, I randomly took a HPT one day close to when I thought AF was due & surprise! I had just come off BCP the month before so I wasn't expecting things to happen so fast. Looking back I did have a very specific soreness in my breasts, different than PMS soreness but didn't realize at the time what it was. With my 2nd son I got a bad yeast infection a few days after ovulating, I thought I was pregnant but multiple HPTs were BFN so I had to just wait, the week AF was due my breasts got that sore ache I remembered so vividly I knew then I was pregnant & took another HPT which was finally far enough along to confirm. I have been blessed, I never struggled through fertility problems like many on this site have had to deal with, my heart goes out to them. I am currently in a temporary problem completely imposed by myself by stopping the pill mid-pack, but my cycles should straighten out in the next few months. I thought for awhile that I wouldn't get to have any more than my 2 boys, which is plenty in itself, but I just couldn't come to terms with being completely done. I waited & prayed a whole year for my DH to change his mind & he finally did :-D he's a wonderful man! So this is my last shot at a baby girl which I have always dreamed of, but of course I would be extremely happy & blessed even if it's one last boy. Best wishes to you, it is an exciting time waiting for that BFP!
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Kandl724 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Hey specshoes! Did you test today? My AF hasn't arrived yet today, I'm CD29...the suspense is killing me. I was going to hold off testing until Monday if no AF by then but if I go all day tomorrow too I'm not sure how long I'll be able to wait!
MC at 10 wks 11/20/2016
TTC #3
Kandl724
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Buddy Groups