3dpo, anyone else?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3dpo, anyone else?

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:34 pm

I'm hoping to find a buddy to go through the tww with! This is our fifth cycle ttc!
Mrs.Stacy3343

Re: 3dpo, anyone else?

Postby Misszamelia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi! I had what I think might have been ovulation mucus on Monday which would make me 3dpo.. I just started temping so I'm not sure. Doctor thinks it was ovulation stuff. My temp was low Monday morning, had the weird mucus Monday night and the past three days my temps have been pretty high I would say..

I had surgery August 8th (a lap for endo) was supposed to start on the 20th but not sure if I ever had a period that month. September 3rd I bled for a few days mostly brown and a hint of red. Only needed a liner. The past two weeks I've had some serious symptoms and my stomach has been super bloated the entire time. Negative blood test last week. Going again tomorrow for another one then hopefully getting an ultrasound in a few weeks to make sure everything is okay.

We've been ttc for over a year with no luck. I'm falling asleep as I'm writing this after 9 hours of sleep last night lol
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:12 pm

That sounds like you definitely o since your Temps were low and you had three high Temps after that. Ewcm is always great! Sorry to hear that things have been kind of chaotic with the endo lap and stuff. I am definitely sending tons of baby dust! A year is a long time to be trying with no luck. I am definitely afraid that every time I get a negative test, that I won't ever get pregnant. This ttc thing is not as fun as I pictured that's for sure. We have only been tryino for 5 months but it feels like forever. And the tww part is my least favorite time.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:59 pm

Well I hope that is a good sign. On Monday my first day temping I was at 96.8, 97.4, 97.6 and today 97.9. Not sure what all it means going up and down lol or what is a good sign and what's not. I am trying not to stress out about it. So much weird stuff has happened since surgery. Thought I would start on sept 28 but nothing. Sept 27 I wiped once and it was brown and red and nothing else after it. I've seen nothing but bfn and a negative blood test which makes you think it's never going to happen. I feel pregnant, all of the signs are there even the weird blue veins in my chest plus the peeing a lot nausea fatigue everything even a lovely bloated tummy.

I've read a lot of people can be pregnant and have everything negative for weeks even months and have to have an ultrasound to confirm which is kind of scary lol
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 pm

You have two phases in your cycle. The first half starts when you start you period. Your Temps are lower during this time. The second phase starts the day after you ovulate which is when your temp rises. The only sure fire way to know you ovulated is to take your temp. Sometimes our bodies do weird things when you have surgery or get sick. Although you can tell if you are pregnant if your Temps stay high for more than 14 days. I know sometimes I think that I am having pregnancy symptoms, but that sad part is a lot of pregnancy symptoms can match period symptoms. If you have been really stressed that can cause bloating and nausea too. I definitely hope this is your month though!
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:42 am

Good morning Stacy! Well I took my temp 98.3 today. Thanks for the info on temping lol I needed that! My signs I'm going to get af is my thighs start cramping the night before and for 2-3 days prior I have lots of BM. I've been having lots of BM for two weeks (tmi) sorry lol my bbs never get super sore or heavy and well I've had that for two weeks also and last night I put on my favorite lotion and it smelled funny which is odd to me.
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:37 pm

Hmmm. I'm not sure.. I guess you could keep testing just in case. My bbs were never very sore before my period until I started taking prenatal vitamins. So it's possible that they hurt from that if you are taking prenatal vitamins.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:48 pm

I just started taking them this week. I have no idea what my body is doing and this whole waiting two weeks isn't making it any easier lol

Are you noticing anything symptom wise for yourself?
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:54 pm

No not yet. From what I've read it's rare to have any pregnancy symptoms this early (however, every woman is different and I'm sure some do). I'm only 4 dpo today so no symptoms yet. My pre period symptoms are basically early pregnancy symptoms so I won't know until I start testing on 12 dpo. It really annoys me that i get sore boobs, fatigue, nausea, and cramping before I start af. It's almost cruel lol.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Isn't that the truth. I usually don't have any af symptoms except for horrible leg cramps and not wanting to eat. After O do you get ovary pain for a couple days?

Would this be your first baby?
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:28 pm

I do have slight cramping before o but it's super mild.

This will be our first. How about you?
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:34 pm

This would be my third. I wasn't supposed to have my daughter (the second one) but 15 days after a lap I got pregnant! Had one hell of a pregnancy too but it was all worth it.

Have you seen a fertility doctor since it's been 5 months for you? I told DH if it doesn't happen by the end of the year we are going to go but it's so expensive. I am praying we won't need "help" in the sense.
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:47 pm

That good that you know you have had children. It is scary not knowing if you can get pregnant at all. I have not seen a doctor yet but I do plan to if it doesn't happen soon. Most doctors won't see you if you haven't been trying for a year as far as I know.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:09 pm

I would try a doctor anyways. I doubt they will tell you no and I believe it is 6 months but if you can't get pregnant then I would go see one. I feel so bad for you especially not having any children at all :( I pray that this is your month. Have you tried anything medicine wise to try and help?
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:11 pm

No, i just take prenatal vitamins.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups