3dpo, anyone else?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 3dpo, anyone else?

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:17 pm

I did a lot of research online for natural fertility medicine and I started taking conceive easy. You can look them up online. I've read a lot of the reviews and it seems to actually work and help. Might be something you want to try before going to a doctor. I have also started taking baby aspirin along with the prenatal gummies.

Have you asked your doctor to make sure everything is working? They should be able to do that with bloodwork and an ultrasound I would think.
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:24 pm

I've read about conceive easy but I'm super cautious about what I take. I'm planning on having blood work done soon if I don't get pregnant. I've thought about taking baby asprin but my dr doesn't think it's a good idea.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Before I started taking anything I do lots of research. My doctor recommended the baby aspirin. And the conceive easy is all natural. I've also was going to try the castor oil packs but haven't gotten around to that yet. I think bloodwork is a good start and hopefully it gives you some answers.
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:48 pm

I know some doctors say it is just fine to take. I was just told it wasn't a good idea. If one tells me i should take it then I'd be on board for sure. I will probably have a blood test done soon. While I'm nervous that it isn't going to happen, I have faith that it will. Sometimes God has a different time line than I do, but it always works out for the best.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Exactly. That's the way I've been. DH keeps telling me if God wants it to happen it will happen. I just have to keep that faith and tell myself that every morning. I've luckily been blessed with two wild and crazy kids already so I'm very thankful for that.

Hopefully this will be our month!
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Fingers crossed and tons of baby dust!!!! I hope we both get that bfp we are hoping for!
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:04 pm

I want you to get it more than me since you've never felt that joy before! What do we have 9 more days of this wait lol seems like forever!!
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:46 am

It does seem like forever. It will go quick though. 9 days days go by quicker than you think. I try to only let myself think about it a little each day. Easier said than done but I do my best and it does help the days go by quicker. There is also this book called the two week wait challenge that is pretty good. There are different challengestyles everyday to get through during the tww. I like it.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:08 am

Good morning Stacy!

So I just woke up from the most horrible dream, and I'm a wreck right now not knowing what to think about it. I ended up at the doctor she did and ultrasound to confirm if I was pregnant or not, well I was. I went next door to get DH and she was going to do it again but when we got back the baby was out of my body laying on a sheet, had to of been about 5-6 months along and all she said was it's time to let it go. What in the hell... I'm so confused and scared.

Had a .1 dip in my temp today and some light cramping on and off.
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:14 am

Your dream is just caused by stress. You are worried that you are pregnant even though the tests were negative. Stress can do weird things. A .1 drop isn't anything to worry about. If it goes below the cover line that means af is coming.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:30 am

I am about to have an anxiety attack. I couldn't finish the dream because my daughter woke me up. It was so vivid. I don't have a cover line because I just started temping on Monday and my last bleed was September 3rd. It scared me because I could actually see the baby right before she woke me up. Why would I dream about the baby being inside me one minute and out of me the next, it's not like the doctor took it out of me. That's one creepy dream if you ask me..
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:37 am

It's going to be more than .1 drop. If it continues to drop then af is coming soon. Stress and anxiety do weird things, dreams don't tell you anything other than what you are stressed about. They don't make sense sometimes either. It's not like you dream something like that and it means it's going to happen.
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Did you end up with a BFP or af yet?
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mrs.Stacy3343 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Not yet. I won't start testing until tomorrow though. You?
Mrs.Stacy3343

Postby Misszamelia » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:52 pm

I haven't tested in over a week. Had some weird spotting thing going on today and only for a few hours. It was light pink and then brown and kind of watery. Nothing on the liner just when I wipe and no cramps anymore. So maybe I'll wait until next week and test
Misszamelia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups