TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 34

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC / Pregnancy After Loss - Part 34

Postby blinken » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:53 am

Steph - Yup, the room transition will be his first step to a longer sleep cycle! Ok, not in all cases, but I personally found it helped a lot!! Glad that it's working out so far!

Mel - Wow, starting the potty training!! Yay Owen! Good that he's interested, I think it will help make it easier!

With Kian, I found out he was a boy at 20 weeks. I actually think this baby is going to be a boy too. First off, my symptoms are almost exactly the same as with Kian, as in, barely anything at all (my mom said with me she was sick all day the entire pregnancy, and with my brothers barely sick at all). Plus, at my 13 week scan my baby was moving all over in every single position and there was one point we got a good potty shot that showed a little dangly thing between the legs. So, based on symptoms and a penis-type thing, I'm guessing boy! ;) I'll know for sure at my next scan at 17 weeks.
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
Missed Miscarriage - Dec.11/14 - 10 weeks - d&c
BFP - Feb.14/15!
Stick little rainbow baby!!
It's a BOY!!

Kian Liam born 21/10/2015

BFP - Sept.5/16!
Stick little one!!

Kian is getting a little brother!!

Sam David born 10/5/2017
blinken
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KeepTrying15 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:29 am

Happy Monday :rofl:

Blinken - I was laughing so hard at your reference to the "little dangly thing". Too funny! Can't wait to see if you're right!

Steph - Yay for more sleep! There is no shame in needing more sleep and if you're comfortable with the transition, that's all the matters.

Mel - Potty training???? Owen isn't old enough for that, he's only 1 right?? Just kidding, but it does seem like he just turned one, and goes to show I've been on here too freakin long lol. It's scary when they start moving so quick!

Hi EOE, hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend!

AFM - We had our follow up with the RE this morning and we decided to do one more egg retrieval, see if we can get at least one or two more eggs to add to the mix and then shoot for a January transfer if all goes well. He said there is a significant increase in success with a frozen transfer rather than doing a transfer right after an egg retrieval, so it was his recommendation that we do the egg retrieval in December and then pump me full of estrogen at the end of December/early January to get my lining in good shape for a transfer. I'm a little disappointed that we aren't transferring in December, but I want to have the best chance of success. I'm also getting super anxious about another birthday coming up for me at the end of December, which means I'll be 45 when we do the transfer :shock:
3 early losses (natural bfps)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
IVF #1 - transferred 2 3-day embryos - BFN
IVF #2 - converted to IUI - BFP! - MC at 5 weeks
IVF #3 - 1 hatching 5 day blast transferred - 4 frosties
5dp5dt bfp :D
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:30 am

Kendra, you had me cracking up too at the "little dangly thing" :lol2: LOVE IT! Can't wait to find out if you're right.

Keep, oh wow...a January transfer? That will be here before you know it. Crossing all my body parts that you will get the eggs you need at the next retrieval and that all goes smoothly for the transfer.

As for potty training... I don't know if that's what we're doing exactly yet. When Owen used the potty on Saturday, it was kind of an oddball thing, really. He stripped off his pants and his diaper in front of his little potty and then came running into the den where I was naked. Imagine my shock! :rofl: I asked him if he needed to potty and took him back to the bathroom where he then tinkled. For the rest of the day, he kept stripping his diaper off and acting like he needed to pee, but he refused to do it in the potty again. Once he went right in front of the couch! And this was after he ran from me when I put him on the potty. So I don't know if I'd call it training yet, lol, but I am glad he's interested and seems to have the general idea. I think it will come easier when it is time to make the transition, don't you think?

Oh...and guess who climbed out of their crib for the first time yesterday? Yep...I've officially got my hands FULL! My oldest son never did these things - he was so quiet and still, and I never had to worry about him getting into things. These boys of mine couldn't be any more opposite, lol.
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
4/22/14 - :bfp: our rainbow baby
8/12/14- It's another BOY!
DS2- Owen Lane arrived 1/2/2015 :baby tumble:

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEPT2014 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:24 am

Yes so I have told most people at work I work with a lot of people so prob won't get round everyone. My bump has Only started expanding beyond loose tops in the last week but can't get away with that now. A few were really surprised at how I could hide it lol but once they looked at me they said I can see it now lol. Bump pic later!

Roll on Friday I am so tired.
Me: 38, DH: 42 - TTC No. 1 since Oct 2013
My Ovulation Chart

MC twin A 12.01.2014 @ 6w6d
Emergency Lap on 16.01.2014 @ 7w3d Twin B (ectopic) & ruptured right tube, left tube ok

May 2014 - CP/MC 5w+3, numerous chemicals since

Metformin (PCOS), bromocriptine(elevated prolactin)
April 2015 HSG - normal uterus and left tube fine
Nov 2015 - investigative hystero & D&C - normal
March 2016 - Start IVF+PGS - our last hope :omg: :love:
Day 9 : 11 measurable follies - egg retrieval March 2016 :omg:
8 eggs selected for fert by icsi - 8 x fert.
Day 5: 5 embryos for PGS biopsy & freeze.
PGS (ngs)results: 2 x normal & 3 x abnormal
FET June 2016 1 x PGS normal blast transferred :omg:
Trust your gut instincts.
Bfp July 2016 - please stay around little one :hb:
SEPT2014
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby blinken » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:19 am

Yay, I was JUST going to request a bump pic from you Sept, and you too Lindsey! :pregnant:

Keep - good choice on the second retrieval! It means more eggies for you!! But I get it, frustrating to have to wait another month!

Mel - does crawling out of the crib mean Owen gets a big boy bed now? ;)
And yes, good that he is showing interest! But you have tons of time for potty training, he is still a young one! :)

Here is my 15 week bump pic. Still not much to show, more looking like a food baby right now :P
Attachments
15 weeks.JPG
15 weeks.JPG (85.23 KiB) Viewed 682 times
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
BFP - Feb.14/15!
It's a BOY!!

BFP - Sept.5/16!
Stick little one!!

Sam David born 10/5/2017
blinken
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KeepTrying15 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:20 am

Sept I'm so ready for Friday too! It's only Tuesday and I feel like I've worked a full week already lol.

Kendra you look adorable!!!

HA Mel!!! I can totally picture Owen running around with his diaper off, too funny!!

Hi EOE!

Nothing new here :D
3 early losses (natural bfps)
IUI #1-3 - BFN
IVF #1 - transferred 2 3-day embryos - BFN
IVF #2 - converted to IUI - BFP! - MC at 5 weeks
IVF #3 - 1 hatching 5 day blast transferred - 4 frosties
5dp5dt bfp :D
Beta #1 10dp5dt = 264
Beta #2 12dp5dt = 699
6w5d - HR 129 Image
8w2d - HR 174 Image

Image Image
KeepTrying15
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:51 am

Hi, all! Sorry to have gone MIA on you. I've been sick all week. :( :( :(

Kendra, your bump is too precious for words! I'm still so excited for you.

SEPT, congrats on finally letting the cat out of the bag. I am so glad that everyone is so happy for you. I know you were nervous about telling everyone, but doesn't it feel great that they can celebrate with you now??

Lindsey, been awhile since we have heard from you. HOw are you doing?

Ace, how is life with two littles now? Your instagram pics are adorable!

Keep, how are you? How's the weather up there? It's going up to 79 degrees here today and then temps will drop dramatically tomorrow. I think it will finally feel like fall around here.

Owen has continued to use the potty...I am absolutely amazed by him, I really am. It isn't like he uses the potty every time he goes, but in the last week, he's probably gone on his own accord like four or five times. He isn't even two yet! My oldest son probably never used the potty before three years old - I'm not even kidding. In a way, it is sad because Owen is growing up entirely too quickly, but I am very proud of him at the same time!
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11
8/12/13 - :angel: (MMC 11 weeks; D&C) My angel, forever in my heart and always on my mind, Mommy loves you...can't wait to meet you in Heaven!

Will we have another?? Praying for God's will and following His direction for our lives. We shall see!
MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi all! Sorry for being MIA, the election got me really down, and DH and I have been discussing expatriation options.

Mel - Owen is potty training already? I am seriously impressed! I was laughing at him climbing out of the crib. I dread the day Fi does that!!

Keep - a January transfer!! I am SO excited and hopeful for you!!

Kendra - your bump is the sweetest!! I look forward to finding out if you are right too, because my pregnancies have been virtually identical too, but different sexes.

Sept - hooray for breaking the news! You are fast approaching viability, yay!

Anyone I missed, hello!

Doing great over here. Fi is attempting a couple steps at a time and falling. She walks great holding on to one of our hands though lol. Ciaran is kicking away as we speak. Dr appointment this afternoon to hopefully set his birth date. :) Will keep you posted and get a bump pic!
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby aceofspaids » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Mel- Way to go Owen! I've tried a few times putting Juliet on the potty, but she never actually goes. I would love to get her out of diapers. Life with 2 babies is exhausting, but goodness, I couldn't imagine it any other way. I feel so blessed to be their mommy. I already know I want to be pregnant one more time...but not for 2 or 3 years.

Lindsey- so great to hear from you again! When are you due with Ciaran? We need pics of Fine!

Blinken- you look great!!

Sept- I can't believe you waited so long to tell your colleagues! I'm so excited you're halfway there already.

Sorry if I missed people!
Attachments
rps20161122_153942.jpg
rps20161122_153942.jpg (26.45 KiB) Viewed 606 times
rps20161122_153554.jpg
rps20161122_153554.jpg (35.88 KiB) Viewed 606 times
ME - 27 DH - 31
3/30/14 - MC (5 weeks 3 days)
4/25/14 - BFP!!!
5/27/14- 8 weeks 2 days ultrasound- heartrate 168 bpm
1/1/15- DD 1 born! Juliet M.
2/10/16- BFP!
EDD 10/21/16

aceofspaids
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby aceofspaids » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:58 pm

Lindsey- haha sorry about the typo. My phone changed Fi to Fine!

Keep- Sorry I missed you. How exciting for a January transfer! I have everything crossed for you!!
ME - 27 DH - 31
3/30/14 - MC (5 weeks 3 days)
4/25/14 - BFP!!!
5/27/14- 8 weeks 2 days ultrasound- heartrate 168 bpm
1/1/15- DD 1 born! Juliet M.
2/10/16- BFP!
EDD 10/21/16

aceofspaids
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby SEPT2014 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:07 am

I will need to write personals later ladies. Lots to catch up on and I promise a bump pic later. Had a doctor antenatal appt today so got to hear hb and everything is looking good thankfully. I have anatomy scan this week so will be relieved when that is done. I am 24 wks and the hb was 146 any gender guesses girls? I am thinking a slower hb is generally a boy....? What has been your experience? I won't be finding out the gender but it is fun to guess haha. I will post scan pic and bump pic later I can't do it on my phone.
Catch up later! Work is so busy don't they know all I want to do is browse the the internet all day haha
Me: 38, DH: 42 - TTC No. 1 since Oct 2013
My Ovulation Chart

MC twin A 12.01.2014 @ 6w6d
Emergency Lap on 16.01.2014 @ 7w3d Twin B (ectopic) & ruptured right tube, left tube ok

May 2014 - CP/MC 5w+3, numerous chemicals since

Metformin (PCOS), bromocriptine(elevated prolactin)
April 2015 HSG - normal uterus and left tube fine
Nov 2015 - investigative hystero & D&C - normal
March 2016 - Start IVF+PGS - our last hope :omg: :love:
Day 9 : 11 measurable follies - egg retrieval March 2016 :omg:
8 eggs selected for fert by icsi - 8 x fert.
Day 5: 5 embryos for PGS biopsy & freeze.
PGS (ngs)results: 2 x normal & 3 x abnormal
FET June 2016 1 x PGS normal blast transferred :omg:
Trust your gut instincts.
Bfp July 2016 - please stay around little one :hb:
SEPT2014
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Sms842 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:56 am

Yay, ladies! Lindsey so glad to hear everything is going well. Sept, we definitely need a bump pic. Ace, that is so great, the two of them look so cute!

Kevin, turned 4 mos yesterday. He's getting so big, we have his check up next week, but I definitely think he is definitely twice his birth weight. I can't wait to start introducing some solids soon too. He is a pretty happy baby, I can't complain about that, I wish he would sleep through the night, but I know that will come. He does great at Daycare and the ladies there love him. He sounds like he might be getting sick again, but I hope that isn't the case.

Here is the latest:

20161113_204145.jpg
20161113_204145.jpg (44.61 KiB) Viewed 598 times
20161113_122606.jpg
20161113_122606.jpg (43.91 KiB) Viewed 598 times

How's everyone else? I can't believe tomorrow is thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner. My family is all coming to my house. We plan on celebrating christmas with all the kids Friday, since we won't all be together again. I think it's fun that we are going to do that this weekend, plus it means I'm pretty much done with christmas shopping already, ahhaha.
:| Me: 31 (Stephanie)
DH: 36
PCOS/APS
DS: Kevin Joshua born 7/22/2016

TTC #2
BFP: 8/4/17 - CP
BFP: 9/14/17 - CP

Cycle w/ Letrozole:
#1: 11/14/17

My Ovulation Chart
Sms842
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MEL66325 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:48 am

Lindsey, I cannot wait to see your bump pic. I bet you are so cute! As for Fi walking, that's so sweet. She will get the hang of it in no time. Owen treated us to walking on his own on Christmas Day last year. Such a fun Christmas present! I can't believe our babies are all growing up so fast on us. And many of you are already on #2!

SEPT, I'm going to guess "boy" because both of my boys always had heart rates in the low 150's and high 140's. I can't wait to find out for sure! Looking forward to your bump pic too. :)

Ace, your babies are both so beautiful! I am loving that little hat on your big boy. SO precious! Juliet looks like such a great big sister already. That's great that you already know you want another baby! I have wishy-washy days on that subject. Some days I do, but most days I'm too tired to even think about it, lol.

Stephanie, look at your little man. He is the CUTEST! Those overalls!!! LOVE! I'm sorry he's getting sick again and hope it is just a false alarm...poor little Owen stayed sick most of his first year, but so far this year, he's only had one or two little colds, so Kevin will probably outgrow it too, I bet. Yay for being done with Christmas shopping! I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family this weekend. Sounds fun!

Keep, how are you doing? Any holiday plans?

Blinken, how are you feeling?

I need to try and post a pic of Owen...
ME - 37 DH - 40
DS1- 11

MEL66325
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby blinken » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Lindsey and Sept - still waiting on those bump pics!! I wanna see!!! I'll have to see a bump pic before I can make a gender guess Sept ;)

Lindsey - how was the doctor's appointment? Do you have a due date set?
Has Fiona taken any more steps? :)

Ace - look at your little sweeties, my goodness!

Steph - Kevin is looking so cute!! Love that little mohawk hehe! How is he feeling?

Mel - Let's see a pic of Owen! :)

AFM:
Have my 17 week appointment tomorrow. Hopefully will have confirmation of the gender!
:babyb: OR :babyg:
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
BFP - Feb.14/15!
It's a BOY!!

BFP - Sept.5/16!
Stick little one!!

Sam David born 10/5/2017
blinken
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby blinken » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:37 am

Just got back from my appointment. Gah, baby was NOT cooperating and would not show me the goods! :roll: So I'll have to wait 3 more weeks when I have my next appointment. Who knows, I might end up with a surprise gender baby not by choice hehehe.

What I COULD see was the nice strong heartbeat, so I'm very happy he/she is healthy and kicking in there! Speaking of kicks, I've started feeling flutters this week! :D
Me - 33, DH - 38
Married July 4, 2014
BFP - Nov.3/14
BFP - Feb.14/15!
It's a BOY!!

BFP - Sept.5/16!
Stick little one!!

Sam David born 10/5/2017