**4 DPO Today and Looking for TWW Buddies**

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

**4 DPO Today and Looking for TWW Buddies**

Postby Bex888 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Hi Ladies,

Its the dreaded two.week.wait!! I believe I'm about 4DPO today and this is our first cycle using Clomid from days 3-7. Really hoping for a BFP!! We've been trying for our second for over a year now and would love a little playmate for our DS, (3).

Any other ladies out there around 4dpo who want to go crazy during the wait together??? lol

Symptoms over the past 4 days is an increase in lotiony/creamy CM (EXTREMELY unusual for me) I'm normally dry as a desert after O and I NEVER get lotiony CM. And last night I had period type cramping. Soooo hard not to symptom spot and get your hopes up lol!!

Beautiful baby dust to you all xxxx :babydustg:
Bex888
Friend

Re: **4 DPO Today and Looking for TWW Buddies**

Postby Bex888 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Bump. Anyone???? :cry:
Bex888
Friend

Postby MK1973 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:55 pm

I should be on cd1 by tomorrow but I could be there with you while you wait.
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bex888 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:13 pm

That is so sweet :)
The wait is such a killer!
Bex888
Friend

Postby MK1973 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:48 am

I know! I pass the time trying to stay positive and working on my creative projects with my dh. I put my tons of faith to work during my wait to dig deep and find the patience to wait on the will of heaven regarding the timing of our little one. I truly believe it will happen for you... me as well. :D
Baby dust to you and fx this cyle is your cycle!
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bex888 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:58 pm

MK1973 wrote:I know! I pass the time trying to stay positive and working on my creative projects with my dh. I put my tons of faith to work during my wait to dig deep and find the patience to wait on the will of heaven regarding the timing of our little one. I truly believe it will happen for you... me as well. :D
Baby dust to you and fx this cyle is your cycle!

Thanks for your reply MK1973 :) Fingers crossed this is definitely our month!! I am sooo tired today (6dpo) I'm sure it's probably nothing, as it's probably to early for any real symptoms but it's 11am here and I could quite easily go back to bed. DS will not have that though!! He's looking forward to checking out a new park today lol Really should learn not to promise things days in advance ha ha

Have you had any 'symptoms'? What DPO are you?
Bex888
Friend

Postby MK1973 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:24 am

I am a big lover of nature to fill the spirit during time of need. It can help to get into the rhythm of life.
I am currently on cd 2 as af got me yesterday. I hope to have my bfp by my dh's birthday in Jan or our 22nd anniversary in March. thanks for asking. I have my fx for you that this will be your bfp.
Baby dust
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MK1973 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Bex: How are things going? Did you enjoy the park with your dh? Just thinking of you hoping you're having a great day!
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Hey ladies

How are you doing? I'm 4dpo today. Mind if I settle in with you for a spell? I'm so glad the weekend is coming to an end. I'm trying to get next weekend so I can test.

Any big plans for Halloween? Normally we hit a cool Haunted House but figured this year we'd talk our daughter on a hayride.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:11 am

Welcome Faith! Join us. I hope Bex returns soon. I am cd 4. But will love to be your buddy! My dh and are ttc #1 after 2 mcs. One in 1995 and one in 2003. I'm taking bcomplex, prenatal, green tea and evening primrose oil (1st cycle using it.) Been ttc for 4 cycles now. Before ntnp.
:babydustg:
Last edited by MK1973 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MK1973 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:15 am

As for Halloween, my dh wants to do some ritual.... we would have to do it before I go to work. I work third and I am certain that I will work because I don't have children yet. We would love to go to a costume party though. :D
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:27 am

Hey MK1973!!
We are on another thread together too! This is cool. Hopefully Bex does soon too, wondering how she is doing. :)

I am sorry for your losses :hugs: I always wonder why it happens even though the doc gives you some text book answer....pfft. I like to think the lil Angel just changed his/her mind and wanted to stay in Heaven. :wink: At least that thought keeps me from being too sad.

Well, I'm not taking anything cept for some prenatals at night so they don't bother my stomach too much during the day. I wish I had started a regime like that as I see so many ladies taking other things. I wonder if I should be too.

I will be going npnt after this cycle but not going anywhere from this site..lol.. I love talking with you ladies.

Third is rough, I commend you..lol..I did that all summer and couldn't hang. I hardly ever saw my family because I was only awake long enough to feed, get them off to work or school then face plant into the bed.

Ritual?? I hope its not too scary :shock:
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:44 am

We celebrate Samhain... On this night the spirit world is closest to this one. We honor the spirits of departed loved ones on this night. I lost my mom in June so we will be giving her honor this year as well.
So nothing scary :rofl: , just powerfully sweet togetherness!!
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MK1973 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:46 am

I did notice we joined another thread around the same time :D Happily met!!
:babydustg:
Yeah, third is tough... the rest of my family, except for my dh, doesn't seem to understand what splitting up my sleep to hang out with them does with my nervous system. But it is better than first bc I am nocturnal, so I don't sleep well at night. I really prefer second, but they would make me swing first and second if I ask for second. I can't do that at all. It makes me crazy! Well crazier than I already am anyway :rofl:
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:10 am

:rofl: Yeah, crazy is right with swinging between those two shifts. If you like torture, maybe. :wink: I'm nocturnal as well but no one in my house is awake but me. I only sleep for 4 hrs and then I'm awake like nothing was missed. I dream of sleeping longer.

Ok, thank you for explaining that for me. It is not scary at all. I hope you can enjoy it with everyone though it puts a wonk in your weeble if that makes since.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups