**4 DPO Today and Looking for TWW Buddies**

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: **4 DPO Today and Looking for TWW Buddies**

Postby MK1973 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:16 am

Yeah it does put a wink in my feeble indeed. Ah the four hours sleep...I often find myself waking after four hours and can't get back to sleep FOREVER. Been that way for me at least since high school.
I'm glam explanation makes sense. I'm a very spiritual person... besides my dh, it is the most important thing to me! :D
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:20 pm

"I'm glam explanation makes sense,.." I'm sorry i totally missed that one. What did you mean? :)
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Sorry hun this tablet was being helpful :roll:
I don't know why it just changes words sometimes.
First I just said wonk in my weeble cause I liked it.
Then I meant I'm glad the explanation makes since. Dumb auto correct :rofl:
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:44 pm

HAHAHAHA... I had to ask. I really wanted to know what you meant. :rofl: I thought I was behind in learning some new lingo.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:41 am

There is little worry about me introducing new slang. I use the urban dictionary liberally just to know what my co-workers are talking about :rofl: I'm more likely to use an older phrase like my paw-paw would use.
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:49 am

OH OH OH BUAHAHAHAHAH....you can use your paw-paw phrases with me. I'll get them and if I don't I'll add them to my vocab. Because I'm like a city mouse torn up by living in the country. My mom is country but raised us in the north. I move to the south to marry my sweet heart and he picks me up from the airport barefoot and happy. He is my kind of country though...hehehe
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:09 am

I was born and raised in small town Ga. I always thought I was a country girl at heart :D I found a beautiful heart to the city when me and my dh moved to San Diego, California. We lived downtown for 8 years. I absolutely loved it. The weather was perfect and we could ride our bikes 20 minutes to a placid beach called the Spanish landing where we could swim to our hearts content. Only thing I didn't like was the shoebox room in which we lived. We are hoping to make our way to Colorado by the spring of 2017. I have a love hate relationship with moving...I love being in a new place, but hate to pack all my sh*t :doh:
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:45 am

You know I live in Ga don't ya? heheh...that is where I be and I always wanted to live in Colorado before meeting my husband. I hope you love your move there. I can't STAND moving either. I have been moving all of my life because of the military. I can pack up stuff so fast you'd swear I through some things away...lol
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:50 am

Where about? I live in a small, but growing city called Rockmart.
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MK1973 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:54 am

What branch of the military. My daddy was an air force man for 6 years when I was a child. He left because my baby sister drowned and they were going to send him to Germany without his family if he re-enlisted, which is what he intended to do before Jo jo died.
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Oh, no, that is so heart wrenching, MK. I'm so sorry. Man, I don't think I would be going overseas at that point either.

I live in Woodstock GA. It was small but now its big. I was in Army as a child and adult. Lived overseas in Germany for a few years then back to the US where I joined the Army myself for a spell. I ended up being stationed in Killeen Tx then did a short tour over in Korea.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 am

Wow, Faith. My dh and I want to travel across the sea. I would like to live in Italy for a bit. I have a minor in Italian and I would so love to go and immerse myself in their culture and maybe finish a BA and maybe even a masters. But I am a girl of many dreams... for now, we are focused on getting our numerous artistic talents to pay off financially. They are our real abiding passion :D
Woodstock, Ga. That sounds like a fun place! not like this boring little town :rofl:
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bex888 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:35 am

Hi ladies!

I am SO sorry that I've been MIA! Hubby took us over to Morton Island and the reception wasn't geeat!

How are you all going?? I'm 11dpo today. I've been having cramps on and off for two days now and am still having more cm than usual! I'm hoping this is it but at the same time feel like AF is going arrive at any minute. Ugh, even while having the best time away the two week wait is a killer lol

Thinking of you all and wishing for BFP's really soon!!! X
Bex888
Friend

Postby MK1973 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 am

Bex: yay you're back. So, you enjoyed your time on Morton Island, yeah. I'm glad. We all need a bit of time away every now and then. Too bad pregnancy symptoms and pms mimic one another. It would be lovely to have a completely different set for each of them that way we could just know for sure and quit guessing at it. Fx for you. :babydustg:

Arm: just waiting on O enjoying my time with my dh :D
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bex888 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:44 pm

Thanks MK ;)
Unfortunately the witch found me today ;( with killer cramps and backache to boot!

When are you due to O??
Bex888
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups