Searching for ttc buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Searching for ttc buddies

Postby Trumom16 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello,
My name is Tru, have been trying since more than 2 yrs now. Had 2 miscarriages 2 yrs back, don like to discuss much about that. Although after a long long wait of 2 yrs, my fertility expert just found out that I have endometriosis with atypia, which is basically my uterus walls are filled with much much more estrogen n very less progesterone which was making it hard for the eggs to get implanted. I have been prescribed a very minimum period of 3 months to take progesterone harmone tablets, after which I'll be having a dnc and after that we are free to try agsin. I jus hope the dnc autopsy report says my prob is solved. Finally we got to know whats wrong so that we could use some solution. Seriously for 2 yrs I was so fed up of getting the answer that everything is fine, don worry.
So that's my story. I'm here looking for ttc buddies, I literally have no friends with whom I can discuss or talk about all this. Everyone thinks I over think about this topic.
Any one out there who want to be my buddy.......
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Searching for ttc buddies

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:03 am

Hello Tru and welcome to this site.Im sorry to hear about ur losses.Is never easy.
Tell me how did ur doc discovered ur problem?what is atypia?
When will you have ur procedures done?agood luck to you.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:47 am

Tru: you will find a community of women here who support each other in their endeavor to get pregnant. Here you will find friends who understand trying for years to achieve a child. You couldn't have picked a better site to come across so much love and support. Welcome!
:babydustg:
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:04 am

Trumom: Oh, my goodness. I am very sorry :hugs: I've never heard of that before. And I agree that its some thing that could have been tested for a long time ago. Well, you have come to the right place for support. I hope these next few cycles go by fast and produce a healthy lil bean for you. Meanwhile, you will find so many wonderful people who understand where you are comin from on her, to keep you company. :hugs:
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trumom16 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:25 am

Thank u so much @Danaa, @MK1973, @faithrock. I love the smiley @faithrock.
@Danaa, atypia is kind of cell that is exactly like cancer cells, but for now they are harmless. We can say this as a pre-cancer stage, if my body keeps producing more estrogen n less progesterone it's very dangerous. So now with the progesterone tablets, they are trying to control or stop the growth of those atypia cells. When they'll do the dnc, they'll do the autopsy n see if the growth of the atypia cells stopped, only den I'll get green signal for ttc again.
Now the story of how they found out abt this condition, it's amazing. My husband forced my doctor to do more tests or watever coz he couldn't see me upset n crying all the time, since 2 yrs. We only asked him that we'll go for a test called hysterosalpingogram, which will see if the fallopian tubes are open. The reports said that the tubes are open but they found some mass in the uterus. The doctors said that it might b either a fibroid or a polyp. They did a hysteroscopy to remove it, even it were a fibroid they wold removed it coz it was very small sized for a fibroid. It was a polyp, n there wer 3, 1 big n 2 small. This was also one of the reason I could not get pregnant. They said the polyp stops the blood flow to the implanted egg, so by chance if the egg would have implanted there would hv not been blood flow for it to grow with the 3 polyps. When they did the hysteroscopy they took a small amount of my uterus piece n an autopy was done, where they found out I had endometriosis with atypia. It's a big long chain of reaction as to how they found out about this.
Seriously speaking I'm happy that the doctors found out something, I actually had started to doubt that my egg was not good enough, coz there was nothing wrong in any of my other reports, everything was perfectly fine. Now I'm so happy looking forward to a fresh start of ttc.
Thank u so much guys for listening out to me.
Lots n lots of baby dust to all of us.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:59 am

WOW..Trumom, TY. You just educated me majorly. Do fibroids take away the blood as do polyps? My old OB didnt seem concerned about the 3 fibroids I have. She said they are small and intramural..nothing to worry about?
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trumom16 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:07 am

Hey faithrock,
http://www.fibroidsecondopinion.com/fib ... pregnancy/
This is a site which will give u a Lil info regarding the fibroid. There's a difference where a fibroid is, inside the uterus, outside the uterus or in the walls of uterus. I don know exactly the effects of an intramural fibroids though. I don't understand y doctors are not as serious as we are. I have cried atleast 2-3 times in front of my doctor. But this June we were so serious that we said we want some answer no matter how much it costs n all. Thank God we found something out. It's so difficult not knowing something, we start doubting ourselfs. I hope every1 get wat they hv longing for.

Lots n lots of baby dust to all of us.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:44 am

Trumom: Thank you for the link. My OB made me upset because she seemed unconcerned that I had grown a 3rd fibroid since seeing her in January. These fibroids made my period heavier and she was like, yup, that's what they do. That's why I'm moving on to some one new.

Exactly, we start doubting ourselves, or get plain washed out too fast.

Thank you so much. (catching all the babydust I can grab) :babydustb: :babydustg:
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trumom16 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:42 pm

So true faithrock.
I used keep worrying n crying everytime I got periods. U know my doctor saw 2 mature eggs during the ultrasound a couple of times. I was so much in tension that with 2 mature egg I'm still not getting pregnant.
I was telling my friend the other day that, if we are doing everything possible n still we r not getting the desired results, that means there's something else going on, we need to patiently look for it n find solution.
Just need to look into a Lil deep and keenly.
And moreover I faith in my God, he'll not disappoint me.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:42 pm

That is the key to everything, Trumom. God. So many beautiful things in store for everyone with faith. Eggs are going to stick for us and we are going to have some amazing lil babies.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trumom16 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:27 am

So true faithrock. Tell me somethibg about u guys.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MK1973 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:47 am

Well Tru, I guess the fist thing I would relate is that I have been married to my best friend for almost 22 years. We tied the knot in front of my parent's living room fireplace, officiated by my daddy, 6 weeks after we met. We've been inseparable every since. :D thanks for asking.
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Trumom16 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:34 am

Wow amazing MK1973.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MK1973 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:53 am

Yes Tru, it is! It is not easy keeping outside influences from changing things for us. We work diligently on it everyday to remember who we really are!
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Trumom16 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:40 am

So awesome n sweet. Hope I will say this after 22yrs of my marriage.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups