Searching for ttc buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Searching for ttc buddies

Postby MK1973 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:48 am

It is a fun little life.
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Trumom16 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Goodnight guys.....
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:56 am

Good Morning all

Tru: :hugs: I'm sorry you have been feeling out of sorts. You don't have be be alone. No matter if you are TTC or not. We cherish your company. Outside of coming online I don't have much of a social life at all. I'm very quite and tend to keep to myself. I can be extroverted some times but prefer small groups as does my husband. :) I like to refer to us as introvertedly exciting... :rofl:

Mk: I will be taking that approach to ttc here soon. We have so much coming up and I find I've been allotting way too much precious energy to stalking my body LOL. Its like I got to the bathroom and my pee hesitates because its wondering "Wait, should I be peeing on a stick?"..Seriously??? :doh:
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trumom16 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:52 am

Thank you faithrock. N lol the peeing thing, that used happen to me too.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:37 am

Trumom: Yw. I need to quit already. Its going to be a goal of mine to sit down and just pee!! hahaha
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MK1973 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:56 am

Faith: I'm with Tru on the not peeing on stick thing. After my first couple of bfns when I first married my dh, I was soured on the experience, so I don't plan to test till I'm sure af definitely isn't going to show her :af: self. I've always wanted children and loved pregnant women even when I was a child myself. I am so glad that I still smile even on the inside when I see a pregnant woman or baby. It would be so much harder for me if that joy went away!
So, fx real hard, toes too, that we get our bfps this cycle :babydustg:
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:51 pm

MK: Awwwww.....me too. Even during my hardest moments..and though it still hurt, there is just some thing about a preggy belly. :D
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Trumom16 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello guys,
I get tensed wen I hear if some1 somewhere got pregnant, or see any frens pregnancy pic on fb coz of tension dat y nothings happening wid. But wen I see their new born babies I jus smile from inside thinking I'll hv the same kind of mice soon. ALL the tension or fear just goes away. I jus love kids.....
Lots n lots of baby dust to all of us....
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Trumom16 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Seriously guys I love how positive u guys are. I was so irritatingly negetive a yr back, dat no one wanted to b with me.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MK1973 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:26 am

Tru: sometimes it is difficult to remain positive, but I have found a more happy life bc I put an effort towards positivity :D My dh and I help keep each other in good spirits no matter what life throws at us. We just love to laugh together. So glad babies make you smile :D
:hugs: that you tense when someone gets pregnant around you. Would make work a pain if it bothered me though. In the two years since I've worked there no less than 8 women have gotten pregnant and I may have forgotten about a couple more since I don't work with everyone. I'm hoping it is in the water :D that's like 1 every 3 months :rofl:
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Trumom16 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Mk1973, u r really very strong n very positive thinker. Actually u all guys are.
I used get so scared wenever I heard some1's pregnancy news dat I used cry like hell. I used to feel left out. But now I hv somehow managed to pull my self out of that misery with the help of my husband.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MK1973 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:34 am

Tru: Sounds like you've got yourself a great help meet in your dh. That can go a really long way towards a happy and fulfilled life. I know from personal experience, since my dh helped me overcome anorexia, brought on by severe depression and a low sense of self worth. He taught me to love myself and eat again :D because of my bout with anorexia I feel it is extremely important for me to stay positive for my own heath and sanity.... bc it can be easy to become crazy with the grieve of what I don't have. I focus in what I do have, a wonderful life with my dh. Besides, I refuse to not have Faith in my promised miracle!
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Trumom16 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Mk1973, loved ur last sentence about refuse to not belive in my miracle.
That is the main thing, belief. Belief is gonna get me my miracle.
My dh told me once if this is giving you so much of stress, mentally n physically, den I don wan baby at all. That made me think about how my stress is painfull to watch by the people who love me. DEN I decided I will nvr ever take stress from now on, b happy n always smiling in front of my dh.
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MK1973 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:17 pm

I have faith for you too! bfps all around!
MK1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Trumom16 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Yes, lots n lots of babydust to all of us
Trumom16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups